How do you ntmax?

likenesss

likenesss

Nothing
Im halfway through my ascension and i look 10x better than i did before, only got a few softmaxes to do now. But this whole bp thing and especially this site has turned me into an autist with almost 0 social skills. How do i start to ntmax?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, jué, Kaari and 3 others
Im halfway through my ascension and i look 10x better than i did before, only got a few softmaxes to do now. But this whole bp thing and especially this site has turned me into an autist with almost 0 social skills. How do i start to ntmax?
Go outside.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and NorwoodAscender
You were always an autistic and non nt don't blame this awsome site, blame your parents

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jué and NorwoodAscender
become chad so you get away with autism

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and NorwoodAscender
rope
nt is virtually unattainable once lost
if autist now then it's over
never began for non nt cells

• JFL
Reactions: jué
You were always an autistic and non nt don't blame this awsome site, blame your parents
why would parents be to blame for their child being autistic?

chads (and most women) can get away with being non-nt, but a normie with autism gets stuck in a vicious cycle because people around you not being nice to you makes you more autistic and being more autistic makes people around you less nice to you etc.

autistic normies at birth will become more nt if they have a lot of friends in their childhood and early girlfriends, but if you went through a lonely childhood/puberty it's very hard to get out of that, especially after 20~ when friendgroups have already been established.

if you have no experiences to share no one wants to hear you talk. being on an incel forum automatically means you have less interesting things to talk about and have less real life experience. there's a lot of autistic people who have a lot to talk about, for example elon musk is very autistic but he also does a lot of things so he's still interesting, at the same time even though he's doing so much he's still non-nt so you will probably never lose that.

I'm NT and you should be born with it

hang out w your friends, leave your bedroom, talk to NT people

• +1
Reactions: likenesss

chads (and most women) can get away with being non-nt, but a normie with autism gets stuck in a vicious cycle because people around you not being nice to you makes you more autistic and being more autistic makes people around you less nice to you etc.

autistic normies at birth will become more nt if they have a lot of friends in their childhood and early girlfriends, but if you went through a lonely childhood/puberty it's very hard to get out of that, especially after 20~ when friendgroups have already been established.

if you have no experiences to share no one wants to hear you talk. being on an incel forum automatically means you have less interesting things to talk about and have less real life experience. there's a lot of autistic people who have a lot to talk about, for example elon musk is very autistic but he also does a lot of things so he's still interesting, at the same time even though he's doing so much he's still non-nt so you will probably never lose that.
If you grow well and are very social, learn how to talk and shit, you will be good mostly, good parents also determine your looks alot, my kid is gonna be a terra mogger, warrior skull, 6 foot 3 hopefully, super high t, and very social and high status among his peers, kinda hard to do with the jewish bullshit thats around tho

• +1
Reactions: GreekMan and likenesss
STOP OVERCONSUMING THE BLACK PILL ACCEPT IT MOVE ON AND USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE BY MAXXING EVERYTHING YOU CAN, START COPYING NT PEOPLE AND FIND A GOOD SOCIAL CIRCLE TO SLAYYYY

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, GreekMan, likenesss and 1 other person
FORD Method bro
when Ur talking to someone and you cant think of anything to speak about ask them about their:
Family and friends
Occupation/job
Recreation/leisure
And Dreams/aspirations

• +1
Reactions: rooman, GreekMan and likenesss
If you grow well and are very social, learn how to talk and shit, you will be good mostly, good parents also determine your looks alot, my kid is gonna be a terra mogger, warrior skull, 6 foot 3 hopefully, super high t, and very social and high status among his peers, kinda hard to do with the jewish bullshit thats around tho
Why have children?

• +1
STOP OVERCONSUMING THE BLACK PILL ACCEPT IT MOVE ON AND USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE BY MAXXING EVERYTHING YOU CAN, START COPYING NT PEOPLE AND FIND A GOOD SOCIAL CIRCLE TO SLAYYYY
Im actually considering doing this but when I get nothing I just end up going deeper into the rabbit hole

• +1
Im actually considering doing this but when I get nothing I just end up going deeper into the rabbit hole
dude dont stress too much bout look "but chad doesn't have to lift a finger and fucks :feelswah::feelswah:" i dont give a shit, accept it stop rotting here go outside more, you will soon understand that theres more to life than bp,chad and .org, good luck bhaii

theres no answer to this, no matter who you ask. because number one youre already making it autistic by overanalizing it. you either get it or you dont sorry

• +1
Ive stopped with the black pill, but im socially awkward now. I didnt mean non nt because im not autistic, ive mostly become socially awkward but i know how to hold a convo, plus i got the looks halo so even if i spew bs i get away with it, problem is i got 0 confidence to talk to people first

genetics determine looks, so your children are not likely to become gigachads

FORD Method bro
when Ur talking to someone and you cant think of anything to speak about ask them about their:
Family and friends
Occupation/job
Recreation/leisure
And Dreams/aspirations
I know how to hold a convo, problem is i got social anxiety and i liyerally shiver when i go to talk to a new person in my class

Ive stopped with the black pill, but im socially awkward now. I didnt mean non nt because im not autistic, ive mostly become socially awkward but i know how to hold a convo, plus i got the looks halo so even if i spew bs i get away with it, problem is i got 0 confidence to talk to people first
go outside more i know it might not say a ton but non i can tell you how to be more confident or less socially awkward, good luck bro

• +1
I know how to hold a convo, problem is i got social anxiety and i liyerally shiver when i go to talk to a new person in my class
I tried to nt maxx when i started hs, was literally talking more than i should trying to act extroverted helping others and shit, worked well and im mega autistic, have social anxiety, and other stuff. Just trick yourself into thinking youre chad:lul: jfl actually works

• +1
💯
I did that and it works fucking well, autistic people are supposed to copy others thats how we are made

• +1
rope
nt is virtually unattainable once lost
if autist now then it's over
never began for non nt cells

My bad i didnt mean autistic, i mean socially awkward. I used to be fine but now especially after going on vacation for 1 and a half months and talking to 0 people (except for with friends on videocall or whatsapp) because there were like 0 people my age at the place i went to (im 18). I also rotted 6 hours a day during the vacations. Now that highschool started and im in a new class with like 18 new people i literally shiver when i have to talk to them first. Luckily im not portrayed as a weirdo yet because of looks halo but i need to find a way to start to talk to people again easily

I tried to nt maxx when i started hs, was literally talking more than i should trying to act extroverted helping others and shit, worked well and im mega autistic, have social anxiety, and other stuff. Just trick yourself into thinking youre chad:lul: jfl actually works
Would i seem retarded trying to do this after being a social reject for the first week of school? Or would the normies in my class think he was just shy at first?

Would i seem retarded trying to do this after being a social reject for the first week of school? Or would the normies in my class think he was just shy at first?
No, if you can actually do it right tho

On a long enough time frame ,even if you were autistic, and found normal friends you would probably start becoming like them. If you want to get rich find 5 rich people and hang around them, if you want to be a great baker hang out with 5 bakers. If you want to become more sociable, hang out with 5 sociable people. Just make sure you don't lose your true self of identity

Just mimic NT people and hang around them you'll learn to act like them and at some point you will develop a completely original NT personality. This will only work if you're still in school so over if you're not