HOW DO YOU NUT SLOWER

i asked his age bc when I was 15/16 having sex with my JB gf i could cum rlly easy too and fast and it felt great. But as I got older (even just at 20 yrs old) it became so much harder and nowadays it takes so long for me to cum and sex doesnt even feel good anymore rlly

but I am 36 years old and circumcised so that prob has something to do with it

Although I admit whenever I do an entire month on no fap it helps TREMENDOUSLY with being able to cum again from sex but it still is never as easy as when I was 16 yrs old
Damn this gives me hope just need my libido to crash perhaps

i asked his age bc when I was 15/16 having sex with my JB gf i could cum rlly easy too and fast and it felt great. But as I got older (even just at 20 yrs old) it became so much harder and nowadays it takes so long for me to cum and sex doesnt even feel good anymore rlly

but I am 36 years old and circumcised so that prob has something to do with it

Although I admit whenever I do an entire month on no fap it helps TREMENDOUSLY with being able to cum again from sex but it still is never as easy as when I was 16 yrs old
It doesn't have to do anything with your lost foreskin, it happens to all men as they age

I'm assuming something with your T levels??

It doesn't have to do anything with your lost foreskin, it happens to all men as they age

I'm assuming something with your T levels??
Damn this gives me hope just need my libido to crash perhaps
how does my T levels effect my sensation levels with my cock?

of course it can cause me sex drive in general to be lower but the actual feelings in my cock ?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and cooldude1231

of course it can cause me sex drive in general to be lower but the actual feelings in my cock ?
U right i dont see how it would effect ur sensations

Idk but having low T levels generally causes sex to be bad in all departments

Not saying u have low T levels, but personally Imma roid when I grow up more

Men gotta have high T levels at all time