Serious How do you pick up girls at street partys as a tyrone lte?

Bonez

Bonez

Future Chadlite
wait for iois and approach

materialistic

materialistic

Silver
Just africamaxx.

JawMogger

JawMogger

leanmaxxer & skinmaxxer
Dress nt, wait for an IOI, approach, don’t be autistic, get her socials -> dig her guts out.

This is if you are actually a tyronelite.

Which you probably aren’t
wait for iois and approach
Prolonged eye contact is IOI? Autists cannot read facial expressions/ body language at all

Bonez

Bonez

Future Chadlite
Prolonged eye contact is IOI? Autists cannot read facial expressions/ body language at all
if eye contact is more than 3 sec than don't even think about it and go approach also her facial exp matter

JawMogger

JawMogger

leanmaxxer & skinmaxxer
If you have to ask this it's over for your NT levels
Over. I can't tell if a woman is interested unless she approaches me first and makes things extremely obvious like touching
if eye contact is more than 3 sec than don't even think about it and go approach also her facial exp matter
Is 3 seconds+ with neutral expression a green light? Or she has to smile as well? Again, autists cannot read facial expressions and have difficulty smiling and shit

Bonez

Bonez

Future Chadlite
Is 3 seconds+ with neutral expression a green light?
yeah mostly
Or she has to smile as well?
No she doesn't have to smile , i'm autist myself and with practice i started reading the facial exp better also im trying to become low inhib so i can approach more but it's hard after rotting for years

JawMogger

JawMogger

leanmaxxer & skinmaxxer
yeah mostly

No she doesn't have to smile , i'm autist myself and with practice i started reading the facial exp better also im trying to become low inhib so i can approach more but it's hard after rotting for years
Thanks for the advice. And same, I was acnecel in school and rotted throughout covid lockdowns (not jabbed) so I'm not well socialized at all.

L

lepo2317

Gold
3 seconds is being a creep. I was that guy who read that you can't be first person who breaks eye contact with girls and I got nothing from that. There were situations where I had stare down with a girl for 10+ seconds. The thing which turned everything around for me was : smile at a girl after ~2 seconds of eye contact. 2 seconds is max. Most of them will smile back and stare at you more, some of them will even approach you. If she doesn't find you attractive, there is no chance she will stare at you for 2 seconds.

KDA Player

KDA Player

Gold
3 seconds is being a creep. I was that guy who read that you can't be first person who breaks eye contact with girls and I got nothing from that. There were situations where I had stare down with a girl for 10+ seconds. The thing which turned everything around for me was : smile at a girl after ~2 seconds of eye contact. 2 seconds is max. Most of them will smile back and stare at you more, some of them will even approach you. If she doesn't find you attractive, there is no chance she will stare at you for 2 seconds.
So, if eye contact for few seconds, don't stare too much but smile and then break the eye contact right

TYRONELITEMOGGER

TYRONELITEMOGGER

Silver
Never been to a club. If you are a tyronelite women should approach you no??

Users who are viewing this thread