How do you pick up girls at street partys as a tyrone lte?

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
i know im a tyrone lte because I've gotten a few snaps from stacies before. any style tips, charisma tips e.t.c?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and AlexBrown84
Dress nt, wait for an IOI, approach, don’t be autistic, get her socials -> dig her guts out.

This is if you are actually a tyronelite.

Which you probably aren’t

• +1
Reactions: downwardGod, Danish_Retard, Prince88 and 1 other person
walk around with your dick out and pray to god there's fat white women at the party

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, Johanjohan, Boef and 7 others
wait for iois and approach

Just africamaxx.

Dress nt, wait for an IOI, approach, don’t be autistic, get her socials -> dig her guts out.

This is if you are actually a tyronelite.

Which you probably aren’t
wait for iois and approach
Prolonged eye contact is IOI? Autists cannot read facial expressions/ body language at all

If you have to ask this it's over for your NT levels

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: downwardGod and JawMogger
Prolonged eye contact is IOI? Autists cannot read facial expressions/ body language at all
if eye contact is more than 3 sec than don't even think about it and go approach also her facial exp matter

• Woah
Reactions: JawMogger
If you have to ask this it's over for your NT levels
Over. I can't tell if a woman is interested unless she approaches me first and makes things extremely obvious like touching
if eye contact is more than 3 sec than don't even think about it and go approach also her facial exp matter
Is 3 seconds+ with neutral expression a green light? Or she has to smile as well? Again, autists cannot read facial expressions and have difficulty smiling and shit

Is 3 seconds+ with neutral expression a green light?
yeah mostly
Or she has to smile as well?
No she doesn't have to smile , i'm autist myself and with practice i started reading the facial exp better also im trying to become low inhib so i can approach more but it's hard after rotting for years

• +1
yeah mostly

No she doesn't have to smile , i'm autist myself and with practice i started reading the facial exp better also im trying to become low inhib so i can approach more but it's hard after rotting for years
Thanks for the advice. And same, I was acnecel in school and rotted throughout covid lockdowns (not jabbed) so I'm not well socialized at all.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Bonez
3 seconds is being a creep. I was that guy who read that you can't be first person who breaks eye contact with girls and I got nothing from that. There were situations where I had stare down with a girl for 10+ seconds. The thing which turned everything around for me was : smile at a girl after ~2 seconds of eye contact. 2 seconds is max. Most of them will smile back and stare at you more, some of them will even approach you. If she doesn't find you attractive, there is no chance she will stare at you for 2 seconds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, JawMogger and thereallegend
3 seconds is being a creep. I was that guy who read that you can't be first person who breaks eye contact with girls and I got nothing from that. There were situations where I had stare down with a girl for 10+ seconds. The thing which turned everything around for me was : smile at a girl after ~2 seconds of eye contact. 2 seconds is max. Most of them will smile back and stare at you more, some of them will even approach you. If she doesn't find you attractive, there is no chance she will stare at you for 2 seconds.
So, if eye contact for few seconds, don't stare too much but smile and then break the eye contact right

• +1
Never been to a club. If you are a tyronelite women should approach you no??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 19103 and Deleted member 17291
Going to give this a try. So many women stare at me and I just stare back with a serious/blank expression. I hate being a fucking autist...

Never been to a club. If you are a tyronelite women should approach you no??
Women do approach but often times they are either below your looks level or extremely slutty (at least in my experience)

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Tales from mumbai
I am not lying you bloody benchod bastard :feelswah: I consistently get 2-3 second stares (sometimes they look again after looking away briefly) or women turn and face my direction in the gym (discreetly looking at me) when I'm not looking

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan
I am not lying you bloody benchod bastard :feelswah: I consistently get 2-3 second stares (sometimes they look again after looking away briefly) or women turn and face my direction in the gym (discreetly looking at me) when I'm not looking
Arent u an indian incel?

• JFL