How do you prevent your daughter from being BBC only?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Meanwhile, in the real world :

3203060_1670971890075.png

Curries are much more likely to hve colored eyes than asians and blacks, the few blacks that do are heavily mixed
yeah but so many curries jist have pitch black eyes, completely lack the gene its rare for them to have light brown or lighter, but i know 3 in my school , one has light brown, one has hazel green and one has A20 mogger striking eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
yeah but so many curries jist have pitch black eyes, completely lack the gene its rare for them to have light brown or lighter, but i know 3 in my school , one has light brown, one has hazel green and one has A20 mogger striking eyes
Just because they have pitch black eyes doesn't mean they lack the gene

Look at Kauffman's mom, pitch black eyes. But he's an A10 mogger

Just because they have pitch black eyes doesn't mean they lack the gene

Look at Kauffman's mom, pitch black eyes. But he's an A10 mogger

u an idiot that was luck stop using him as an example , its just like how african americans hace coloured eyes its just that they got lucky , the dominant gene is almost always expressed apart from a fee cases such as him meeks etc its rare plus he was a40 shut up

You don't know how genes work lol. Colored eye genes are recessive
then how does meeks have blue eyes if hrs mullato his african side has it? no its because theres a small chancd for the recessive allele tobe expressed rather the dominant idiot if you have the coloured eye gene its literally impossible to have t50 you will have t30 at the darkest

Teach ur daughter class and honor. It’s the only way

Hard to believe, but there are honorable strong women left in the world with proper morals and feminity

u an idiot that was luck stop using him as an example , its just like how african americans hace coloured eyes its just that they got lucky , the dominant gene is almost always expressed apart from a fee cases such as him meeks etc its rare plus he was a40 shut up
How is that luck nigga jfl, his mom has significant indo aryan admixture, ofc she carries the gene

then how does meeks have blue eyes if hrs mullato his african side has it? no its because theres a small chancd for the recessive allele tobe expressed rather the dominant idiot if you have the coloured eye gene its literally impossible to have t50 you will have t30 at the darkest
Meeks' father isn't fully african, he's african american. His father got the recessive blue eye genes from his White ancestry, which is why Meeks has blue eyes

Just tell her stories about your childhood how one girl had a black BF and everyone thought she was nasty. Those girls are considered hoes etc or a friend of you who found out a girl had a negro and stopped marrying her.
bad idea tbh. many girls will go against the grain just to become an exception and feel special, its in their nature

• Hmm...
Reactions: spongebob
He looks like he should have been a Tyrone but something went wrong
Basically me

I should have been Tyrone but I’m fat ;(

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Idc tbh I like ethnic women
Well if you like ethnic women… and your kids preferences are partially genetic then well umm…… yeah your kids men and female may have a thing for ethnics as well.

For example my dad doesn’t like white girls much, therefore I genetically don’t like white women very much (I’ll still fuck gl ones though)

This is my worst nightmare tbh. You can’t be overt about it or your daughter will hate you for being racist and probably become a mudshark. You can’t prevent them from being indoctrinated with BBC propaganda like Hollywood/Sports unless you homeschool them and not let them have phones then they’ll be socially stunted and have no friends.
IF SHE LOVES NIGGERS LET HER FUCK NIGGERS. I LOVE NIGGER WOMEN WITH FAT NIGGER TITS ASS 🥰😛 BUT THEY DONT LOVE ME SO FUUUUUUUUCK THEM I HOPE THEY DIE 😈

How is that luck nigga jfl, his mom has significant indo aryan admixture, ofc she carries the gene

Meeks' father isn't fully african, he's african american. His father got the recessive blue eye genes from his White ancestry, which is why Meeks has blue eyes
cope bcz brownskin black people can hzve coloured eyes

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
you can carry genes for A10 even if you have the darkest shitskin T60 eyes
then how come no white peoppe habe t60 eyes at all

just always speak of shitskins with disgust and disdain

also
homeschool them and not let them have phones
no hole can develop properly among normies. she will be a feminist nigger lover slut

then how come no white peoppe habe t60 eyes at all
what does no whites having t60 have to do with some people with t60 being carriers of light eye genes?

• +1
the punnet square thing is bullshit and oversimplified my dad has t30 brown eyes, my mum has d40 green eyes , and i have t07 eyes with a tint of green
Now ur coping nigga, the brutal reality is that many curries carry the colored eye genes of their Aryan ancestors :blackpill: :blackpill: :feelsokman:

what does no whites having t60 have to do with some people with t60 being carriers of light eye genes?
ur theory is bullshit

Now ur coping nigga, the brutal reality is that many curries carry the colored eye genes of their Aryan ancestors :blackpill: :blackpill: :feelsokman:
u cant refute my point tho

Last edited:
  • +1
"Punett square bad!" is hardly a point, you don't hve any science to refute it
"Punett square bad!" is hardly a point, you don't hve any science to refute it
i just gave you an example of how it fails, people often have eye colours that arent like either od their parents like me

i just gave you an example of how it fails, people often have eye colours that arent like either od their parents like me
meaning your parents were most likely both carriers of the eye colour you have

• +1
That just means u carry ur dad's dominant brown eye gene, which is why it's expressed

I know damn well I ain’t raising my daughter in a country that worships niggas (the entire west)

meaning your parents were most likely both carriers of the eye colour you have
what sort of cope is that you fucking faggot, my grandpa has d20 eyes, and my grandma has a20 eyes and my mom has d40 eyes and i have t07 and my dads family all have t30 ish eyes, peoppe create their own genes because the gene replication process is not perfect(genetic recombination) and punnet squares cant predict that

That just means u carry ur dad's dominant brown eye gene, which is why it's expressed
we dont bave the same eyw colour injust told you my wye colour is t07 with bits of green and my dad has t30, my mum has d40 green eyes

we dont bave the same eyw colour injust told you my wye colour is t07 with bits of green and my dad has t30, my mum has d40 green eyes
The point is that ur eyes are mostly brown, meaning u likely inherited ur dad's dominant brown eye gene

the gene replication process is not perfect(genetic recombination) and punnet squares cant predict that
Just because it isn't perfect doesn't mean it isn't a good predictor of eye color. And it still doesn't refute the fact that ethnics can still carry the light eye color genes even if they don't express it themselves

point is that ur eyes are mostly brown, meaning u likely inherited ur dad's dominant brown eye gene
theyre completely different i didnt inherit either + if u didnt have blue eyes as a baby u sont have the gene, i did have blue eyes as a baby
Wlz5c5w0gil01

Listen if you want to live in your cuckold fantasy, number one take your own life, number two do what you want idc

But the reality is that the vast, VAST majority of people in general date exclusively or near exclusively within their own race.

1. ethnics hate blacks more than whites and they are open about it
2. they are not cucks like whites to let in millions of refugees in their homes
3. just check out mixed race babies of (asian/hispanic/arab/curry + white couples ) they look almost white and not subhuman mutts
4. legbtq is very much frowned upon
5. people still consider having 2+ children as a blessing

All these trends are caused by those countries being poor, undesireable and 50 years behind white countries in everything. Jesus christ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
All these trends are caused by those countries being poor, undesireable and 50 years behind white countries in everything. Jesus christ
living in a shithole is better than seeing your daughter hooking up and doing gangbangs with nigger athletes from age 14 and being a single mother of a mutt baby at age 16

bad idea tbh. many girls will go against the grain just to become an exception and feel special, its in their nature
Its how my parents prevented me from doing drugs

you'd have to move to antarctica or somewhere with no BBC whatsoever and cut the exposure to social media where she can look at BBCs and lust for them

Women are capable of going through 3 continents and 2 oceans in order to get BBC

1. Dont have daughters

or

2. Dont raise her around niggers or let her consume nigger culture and force her to be a preppy white girl

1. Dont have daughters

or

2. Dont raise her around niggers or let her consume nigger culture and force her to be a preppy white girl
a better way would be sell ur daughter when ur wife have given birth. That way not only do u earn a buckload of money but u also dont need to raise a hoe either