How do you prevent your daughter from being BBC only?

gsizzle

gsizzle

Platinum
This is my worst nightmare tbh. You can’t be overt about it or your daughter will hate you for being racist and probably become a mudshark. You can’t prevent them from being indoctrinated with BBC propaganda like Hollywood/Sports unless you homeschool them and not let them have phones then they’ll be socially stunted and have no friends.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 19453, optimisticzoomer and 9 others
Show her BWC at all moments,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and 7zyzz7
This is my worst nightmare tbh. You can’t be overt about it or your daughter will hate you for being racist and probably become a mudshark. You can’t prevent them from being indoctrinated with BBC propaganda like Hollywood/Sports unless you homeschool them and not let them have phones then they’ll be socially stunted and have no friends.
Or teach her about blackpill and tell her about Caucasoid skull hunter eyes etc

If u brainwash her into thinking that is definitive attractiveness from a young age she will not lean into blacks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Just tell her stories about your childhood how one girl had a black BF and everyone thought she was nasty. Those girls are considered hoes etc or a friend of you who found out a girl had a negro and stopped marrying her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Lmao, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
I'm not gonna gaf about her she's gonna be privileged enough

You can't

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 16194
stop being racist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Zeruel
You’d want your daughter to date a man of value and character, this has nothing to do with race. If he’s black man that treats her right and has a good future and she’s happy whats the problem.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: midlatinocel, smoothsexy, Gonthar and 5 others
u wont have to worry about that u cuck. why? because u will never, ever, not in billion years, have a kid.

the only way u will ever have kids is if u reproduce with ur sims 4 girlfriend in a videogame.

Datalol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, dough and Deleted member 18522
raise her in an ethnic country. and never let her go abroad for studies. your grandchildren will look atleast somewhat like you instead of looking like absolute subhumans.

raise her in an ethnic country. and never let her go abroad for studies. your grandchildren will look atleast somewhat like you instead of looking like absolute subhumans.
How would raising her in an ethnic country help?

You’d want your daughter to date a man of value and character, this has nothing to do with race. If he’s black man that treats her right and has a good future and she’s happy whats the problem.
white extinction+ want to continue my oineage would rather her have kids with a med mogger chad who pjmps abd dumps than a rich kimd black man cos my grandkids will mog and i will be happy for them, its ogre if they turn out like this
Main qimg bfce534e4fae0d8e2918bbce1c54b2d4 lq

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16194
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Trilogy
Twenty years from now my nephew will be giving the BBC to your daughter. There is no stopping it.

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and gsizzle
You can't stop it. It's over. The best thing you can do is introduce a BBC in her life early on so that you don't have to cope with it later like this white father did.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Elvisandreaa, rand anon and 2 others
white extinction+ want to continue my oineage would rather her have kids with a med mogger chad who pjmps abd dumps than a rich kimd black man cos my grandkids will mog and i will be happy for them, its ogre if they turn out like this View attachment 2058467
He looks like he should have been a Tyrone but something went wrong

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You can't stop it. It's over. The best thing you can do is introduce a BBC in her life early on so that you don't have to cope with it later like this white father did.

Dnw but if he chose him jfl what a cuck father

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
white extinction+ want to continue my oineage would rather her have kids with a med mogger chad who pjmps abd dumps than a rich kimd black man cos my grandkids will mog and i will be happy for them, its ogre if they turn out like this View attachment 2058467
too bad you ended up like this
racist insecure incel

0_Shopping-mall-shooting-El-Paso-Texas-USA-03-Aug-2019.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and klip11
too bad you ended up like this
racist insecure incel

0_Shopping-mall-shooting-El-Paso-Texas-USA-03-Aug-2019.jpg
He looks like the type that saw his oneitis brutally reject him but then she ended up with a black guy and now he posts on stormfront about shipping niggers back to Africa

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16194

Just lol if that’s real

Last edited:
He looks like the type that saw his oneitis brutally reject him but then she ended up with a black guy and now he posts on stormfront about shipping niggers back to Africa
Thats all racist people online are, insecure bitter losers.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
OP, I can't believe how racist you are.

70a.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 22190 and 1 other person
Just don't have a daughter / Chinese one-child policy

Also, OP when he sees his daughter getting BLACKED:

soyjak-angry.gif

1) Don't have daughters

2) Show her huge BWCs

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
How would raising her in an ethnic country help?

1. ethnics hate blacks more than whites and they are open about it
2. they are not cucks like whites to let in millions of refugees in their homes
3. just check out mixed race babies of (asian/hispanic/arab/curry + white couples ) they look almost white and not subhuman mutts
4. legbtq is very much frowned upon
5. people still consider having 2+ children as a blessing

• +1
Reactions: gsizzle, House Lannister and rand anon
@Alexanderr ban him already. He keeps making racebaits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and tombradylover
Or teach her about blackpill and tell her about Caucasoid skull hunter eyes etc

If u brainwash her into thinking that is definitive attractiveness from a young age she will not lean into blacks
Curries have causcasoid skulls @rand anon

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
3. just check out mixed race babies of (asian/hispanic/arab/curry + white couples ) they look almost white and not subhuman mutts
No skull mixing :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
whi gives a shit if t50 asian plus t50 black have kids i dont
Yeah they can do whatever they want, but caucasoids shouldn't skull mix :feelsokman:

Just accept it. Hand her my way.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
your thinking of thug bbc

there’s also need bbc and gamer faggot bbc and Caucasian acting bbc

there’s plenty of bbc

Your daughter will crave bbc from very first time she sees a black man and will end up cuckolding her future white husband with big black cock in exchange for good boy points

• JFL
Reactions: executioner
Yeah they can do whatever they want, but caucasoids shouldn't skull mix :feelsokman:
idc about t50 curries either, and nah if an asian or black has colpured eyes its fine imo like some do
Terence Howard cherl12345 tamara 42659203 621 768