How do you recover from a life like this?

Reoreyh

Reoreyh

Bronze
When I was born my mother had post partum depression and outbursts of extreme rage. I was beaten horribly and developed a deep, subconscious self loathing. I have always felt like a complete and utter genetic reject. I was too young to know what was going on until I was older. My father couldn't understand why I resented and feared my mother, and she would default into victim mode. Imagine being younger than 4 and having your mother convince herself, your father, and you, that you were victimizing her - a grown woman. How do you grow up not feeling like a genetic dead end, financial and emotional burden? You're the victim of random, confusing violence and you believe it's your own fault. That you deserve it. Then imagine that your mother considers you such a genetic reject that she makes your dad get a vasectomy - to make damned sure no more trash like you comes out. Then cucks your dad and gets pregnant. Then raises you alongside your (half) brother, while your father is somehow completely ignorant or just doesn't care.

In school I was beaten, ostracized, stolen from. The girls used to lie and say I was hitting them and calling them names so that the boys could beat the shit out of me. On halloween in the 7th grade they cornered me, pushed me on the ground and stomped on my head and face and kicked me until the recess break was over. My face has never been the same since. It was so bad that many of the boys involved - even the ones that still hated me - found the moral depth to apologize and never hit me again. They went so far they frightened themselves, or perhaps they realised that the girls were lying. I was a quiet kid who never spoke to anyone. I can't imagine when I would have had the opportunity to say horrible things to the girls. I cried myself to sleep each night from 8 years old to 16. Highschool was better, as I had grown larger, but was still a nightmare. The violence was more intense and random and from kids I didn't even know. I would be checked face first into lockers at times. Chipping my teeth and doing god knows what other damage to my face during my development years. I later learned that some of the kids I sat with at lunch were spitting in my food. Bags of chips and drinks were poured onto me at times. I developed severe anxiety at this point. I began sleeping 14 hours a day and skipping school and class to do so. In the 12th grade I had 111 skips.

If this world wants you dead, it will find a way. I have been falsely accused of rape and sexual assault numerous times. Three instances of these were women I had never met. I had the good fortune to enter my early and mid twenties as feminism and the social justice movement was gaining traction. My brain was flooded with propaganda about how I am passively victimizing women and minorities around me just by being a heterosexual white male. Finally I realized that I myself was a victim, only to be labelled an oppressor by default. Knowing that society viewed women as victims by default, and becoming aware of what my mother had done to me and my family filled me with indescribable rage and agony. It was then that I decided I was going to kill myself. I would not make it to 30.

Morality doesn't exist. There are no good people. We all respond to strength and weakness and nothing else. We can smell it on people, whether or not they're genetic trash or worth keeping around. A malaise and air of inferiority has followed me everywhere in life. So much seems out of my power. I genuinely believe I would have been carried into the ocean or forest to die if I had not been born in the modern era.

The fear of pain and not knowing what's on the other side is the only thing keeping me from suicide. I managed to stretch out my miserable life to 30, fueled by spite and anger alone. I don't have those anymore. I feel like they were correct in their assessment and treatment of me.

I apologize for how disjointed and incoherent this might be. I am not well.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, SA7, Deleted member 1973 and 25 others
Nigga where he hell you from and how ugly are you, shit...

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, janglebawl and Reoreyh
Sorry. Rope is the only escape. Some people have destroyed lives for start to finish. You're one of them. You're fucked and that's the bottom line. I am too. We must accept that death will come soon and we will be finished. End of story.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 4383 and 4 others
This forum literally is the same as incels.is

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Pietrosiek, Justttt and 7 others
Fuck this gay earth.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 1973, Pietrosiek and 6 others
When I was born my mother had post partum depression and outbursts of extreme rage. I was beaten horribly and developed a deep, subconscious self loathing. I have always felt like a complete and utter genetic reject. I was too young to know what was going on until I was older. My father couldn't understand why I resented and feared my mother, and she would default into victim mode. Imagine being younger than 4 and having your mother convince herself, your father, and you, that you were victimizing her - a grown woman. How do you grow up not feeling like a genetic dead end, financial and emotional burden? You're the victim of random, confusing violence and you believe it's your own fault. That you deserve it. Then imagine that your mother considers you such a genetic reject that she makes your dad get a vasectomy - to make damned sure no more trash like you comes out. Then cucks your dad and gets pregnant. Then raises you alongside your (half) brother, while your father is somehow completely ignorant or just doesn't care.

In school I was beaten, ostracized, stolen from. The girls used to lie and say I was hitting them and calling them names so that the boys could beat the shit out of me. On halloween in the 7th grade they cornered me, pushed me on the ground and stomped on my head and face and kicked me until the recess break was over. My face has never been the same since. It was so bad that many of the boys involved - even the ones that still hated me - found the moral depth to apologize and never hit me again. They went so far they frightened themselves, or perhaps they realised that the girls were lying. I was a quiet kid who never spoke to anyone. I can't imagine when I would have had the opportunity to say horrible things to the girls. I cried myself to sleep each night from 8 years old to 16. Highschool was better, as I had grown larger, but was still a nightmare. The violence was more intense and random and from kids I didn't even know. I would be checked face first into lockers at times. Chipping my teeth and doing god knows what other damage to my face during my development years. I later learned that some of the kids I sat with at lunch were spitting in my food. Bags of chips and drinks were poured onto me at times. I developed severe anxiety at this point. I began sleeping 14 hours a day and skipping school and class to do so. In the 12th grade I had 111 skips.

If this world wants you dead, it will find a way. I have been falsely accused of rape and sexual assault numerous times. Three instances of these were women I had never met. I had the good fortune to enter my early and mid twenties as feminism and the social justice movement was gaining traction. My brain was flooded with propaganda about how I am passively victimizing women and minorities around me just by being a heterosexual white male. Finally I realized that I myself was a victim, only to be labelled an oppressor by default. Knowing that society viewed women as victims by default, and becoming aware of what my mother had done to me and my family filled me with indescribable rage and agony. It was then that I decided I was going to kill myself. I would not make it to 30.

Morality doesn't exist. There are no good people. We all respond to strength and weakness and nothing else. We can smell it on people, whether or not they're genetic trash or worth keeping around. A malaise and air of inferiority has followed me everywhere in life. So much seems out of my power. I genuinely believe I would have been carried into the ocean or forest to die if I had not been born in the modern era.

The fear of pain and not knowing what's on the other side is the only thing keeping me from suicide. I managed to stretch out my miserable life to 30, fueled by spite and anger alone. I don't have those anymore. I feel like they were correct in their assessment and treatment of me.

Damn bro...send me PM or add me on ig...you need someone to talk to

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Dicklet.4.3, Chadelite and 2 others
Got damn, I don't know what to tell you other than that I hope your mother and all the people who did that to you die a brutal, untimely, and agonizingly painful death.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Bruhniga, Alt Number 3 and 6 others
im sorry bro
i hope you can find something thats worth living for

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Reoreyh
Sorry. Rope is the only escape. Some people have destroyed lives for start to finish. You're one of them. You're fucked and that's the bottom line. I am too. We must accept that death will come soon and we will be finished. End of story.

I am overwhelmed by feelings of deep relief over the thought of suicide. I think that's how I know it's time.
Got damn, I don't know what to tell you other than that I hope your mother and all the people who did that to you die a brutal, untimely, and agonizingly painful death.

I seriously consider that if I had been in the other position, I would have done the same to someone else. Who knows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
@Reoreyh it might be beneficial if you fill us in with some other important details of your life.

Do you work?
Are you a virgin?
What are your experiences of online dating & Tinder

There are copes out there.. for example, i travel a lot.. save your money and you can slay all over the world

@Reoreyh it might be beneficial if you fill us in with some other important details of your life.

Do you work?
Are you a virgin?

There are copes out there.. for example, i travel a lot.. save your money and you can slay all over the world
Are you bald ?

Do you work?
Are you a virgin?

Face and body are in this thread

My lay count is between 10 and 15.
I have a career, car and nice place. My experiences with online dating are essentially zero as I am the least photogenic person that dwells these forims.
This isn't even about getting laid or getting women. I have obvious mommy issues that make me want the validation and sympathy of women but they're largely irrelevant. I just want to like myself. I think something is broken in me. I don't know if I will ever have the necessary cerebral pathos to feel good or like myself or anything that I do or create.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Chadelite and Zeta ascended
Mentalcel

Not ugly

I have mommy issues too ngl.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I need a TLDR

I need a TLDR

Horrible abusive childhood with an emphasis on implicit genetic inferiority and congruent treatment from peers to match.

• So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr

Niggaread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Horrible abusive childhood with an emphasis on implicit genetic inferiority and congruent treatment from peers to match.
God damn. Must suck, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Foids are lower than garbage

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Face and body are in this thread

My lay count is between 10 and 15.
I have a career, car and nice place. My experiences with online dating are essentially zero as I am the least photogenic person that dwells these forims.
This isn't even about getting laid or getting women. I have obvious mommy issues that make me want the validation and sympathy of women but they're largely irrelevant. I just want to like myself. I think something is broken in me. I don't know if I will ever have the necessary cerebral pathos to feel good or like myself or anything that I do or create.
Things can't be that bad if you have a career, place, car and a lay count.

Things can't be that bad if you have a career, place, car and a lay count.
Maybe I've failed to communicate my point. I would like to dopaminemaxx and survive my suicidal tendencies.

Maybe I've failed to communicate my point. I would like to dopaminemaxx and survive my suicidal tendencies.
Try LSD or psilocybin

when did you become toxic then

Done plenty of both. MDMA also.
Keep those in your cope stack and maybe consider therapy to help you come to terms with your childhood?

when did you become toxic then
Last week when the last pillar I had in my life that held up my precarious sanity fell down. Two years of musical dedication and twenty hours of work per week, gone. Last Monday was the first time I wanted to hurt someone else instead of myself.

Last week when the last pillar I had in my life that held up my precarious sanity fell down. Two years of musical dedication and twenty hours of work per week, gone. Last Monday was the first time I wanted to hurt someone else instead of myself.
maybe you aren’t as innocent as you think

life’s unfair mate but just cos it’s hard doesn’t give you an excuse to be a cunt lol

i had rough childhood and wasn’t respected i had to change myself to gain respect and learn to live life without hating it

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
maybe you aren’t as innocent as you think

life’s unfair mate but just cos it’s hard doesn’t give you an excuse to be a cunt lol

i had rough childhood and wasn’t respected i had to change myself to gain respect and learn to live life without hating it

I might be self loathing and suicidal but you are absolutely out of your fucking mind.
Let me just go back in time and tell my 3 year old self to settle down and stop being a cunt so I don't EARN A BEATING FROM MY OWN MOTHER.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and Chadelite
I might be self loathing and suicidal but you are absolutely out of your fucking mind.
Let me just go back in time and tell my 3 year old self to settle down and stop being a cunt so I don't EARN A BEATING FROM MY OWN MOTHER.
lol you’re not the only one with trauma bro

i had sociopathic father

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite and RAITEIII
lol you’re not the only one with trauma bro

i had sociopathic father
When did I say I was the only one with trauma? I envy you. I wish I had your level of narcissism and obtusity. I'd probably be a dark triad slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
When did I say I was the only one with trauma?
you are acting like it

i got jewed at birth with circumcision, i had to live with much trauma too mate

but i am a “dumb mudslime turkroach sandnigger pedo” so what do i know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
you are acting like it

i got jewed at birth with circumcision, i had to live with much trauma too mate

but i am a “dumb mudslime turkroach sandnigger pedo” so what do i know

Yeah, exactly. Not much.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
You know, you deserved all this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Reoreyh
I've hated my mother all my life
She only hit me a few times but the verbal abuse was constant
Whenever she would abuse my father he just ignored it, so that's what I would do too
I wanted to speak my mind but learned not to
This led to me never standing up for myself whenever people would abuse me in school
I was a framecel with an underbite so when I started secondary school I knew I stood at the bottom of the pecking order
When I left school and started roidcelling I had a bit of a mental breakdown because of the self hatred from letting people walk all over me my entire life
I always allowed myself to get socially mogged and let people slander me
Once I was roidcelled any time I sensed someone in a social environment was directing any kind of joke at me I would fly off the handle and abuse them and ask them to explain themselves and why they think it's appropriate to make remarks about me
Last time my mother challenged me I verbally abused her until she was left a sobbing mess for hours

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TURBO, Vidyacoper, Halotestin and 1 other person
Whenever she would abuse my father he just ignored it, so that's what I would do too
This led to me never standing up for myself whenever people would abuse me in school
I was a framecel with an underbite so when I started secondary school I knew I stood at the bottom of the pecking order
When I left school and started roidcelling I had a bit of a mental breakdown because of the self hatred from letting people walk all over me my entire life
Once I was roidcelled any time I sensed someone in a social environment was directing any kind of joke at me I would fly off the handle and abuse them and ask them to explain themselves and why they think it's appropriate to make remarks about me
Last time my mother challenged me I verbally abused her until she was left a sobbing mess for hours

I seriously understand and feel that regret and self hatred over letting things happen to you. You almost need to hate and kill your old self to actually move on with things.

I seriously understand and feel that regret and self hatred over letting things happen to you. You almost need to hate and kill your old self to actually move on with things.

Any time I feel like people are trying to take the piss out of me or take advantage of me (I work as bouncer so some people try ignore instructions) I believe that it's because they can sense I'm weak inside. Like they wouldn't do it to someone else but they know I've been a punching bag most of my life and it's instinctive in me to try be a nice guy until I lose control and go psycho

Well ur here bro
Don't go through all that just for nothing; make something out of it because what does not kill u makes you stronger
God tests the strongest
Good luck

Hate stories like this
I hope everyone is able to reconcile with their parents before they die and everyone regrets everything

P.s that music is not good for your mental health. I pray Jesus that ur music tastes change

Just kill people bro it helps. Your life is unfair the only thing you can do now is take the lives of others for your enjoyment it wasn't your fault but punish these people first get your school year book and start a hit list I suggest just using a gun. Look into forensics first always wear a mask and always at night. I dont know how you could take that shit I would've gone er long ago. Or just learn to fight and beat the shit out of everyone who ridiculed you make them fear you. You have nothing to lose anyway. After you're done pray for forgiveness turn yourself to god and realize they will all burn in hell aswell you will have a big reformation story and become rich and famous. GL OP

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Halotestin
i didnt read but i know someone who was abused horribly as a child and they turned out fine so dont give up yet theres always a light at the end of the tunnel and if you're strong enough to climb there u can turn things around

i didnt read but i know someone who was abused horribly as a child and they turned out fine so dont give up yet theres always a light at the end of the tunnel and if you're strong enough to climb there u can turn things around

I turned out fine 10 years ago.