How do you recover from a life like this?

Literally just darkpastmax

Face and body are in this thread

My lay count is between 10 and 15.
I have a career, car and nice place. My experiences with online dating are essentially zero as I am the least photogenic person that dwells these forims.
This isn't even about getting laid or getting women. I have obvious mommy issues that make me want the validation and sympathy of women but they're largely irrelevant. I just want to like myself. I think something is broken in me. I don't know if I will ever have the necessary cerebral pathos to feel good or like myself or anything that I do or create.
I see you're doing well now. You will have to find some way to get past your childhood trauma. Books like "Can't hurt me" by David Goggins or therapy can help you

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Shocking responses lol. I will talk with u in pm some day. I just woke up.

The positive thing so far is that you look decent and can look good...

1561752241044.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Shocking responses lol. I will talk with u in pm some day. I just woke up.

The positive thing so far is that you look decent and can look good...

Whenever. I guess I'm here forever now.

maybe you aren’t as innocent as you think

i had rough childhood and wasn’t respected i had to change myself to gain respect and learn to live life without hating it
Can you please elab on this, I feel like I am in the same position as you and just want your take on how it went.

My lay count is between 10 and 15
Ummmmmm.................................I didnt read this thread, but are you guys seriously pitying this fucking son of a shit?

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
Sorry about all of this OP, you didn't deserve it. I've got a question though, how does the "genetic inferiority" part come to be? I might've missed it.

Can you please elab on this, I feel like I am in the same position as you and just want your take on how it went.
pm me ur questions bro

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
roping Won’t solve Your problems bro it will be worse if You rope

the bullying part in school made me so pissed off how Can they beat you up just cuz of what some thots said?

if i was there I would beat the shit out of those pricks
Jesus is the answer.

Allahmax
I see you're doing well now. You will have to find some way to get past your childhood trauma. Books like "Can't hurt me" by David Goggins or therapy can help you
yep

not a single word was read greycel, but keep barking indeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and Deleted member 4209
Tbh I don't understand how you didn't go on a killing spree with all of that anger and rage building up inside you.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally
you dont

people cope on here saying its all genes but u can never fully recover from an awful environment and being mentally f*ked for years

• So Sad
Reactions: beyond
maybe you aren’t as innocent as you think

life’s unfair mate but just cos it’s hard doesn’t give you an excuse to be a cunt lol

i had rough childhood and wasn’t respected i had to change myself to gain respect and learn to live life without hating it
Red
Glassessoy
Red
Glassessoy
Red

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Vidyacoper
u had a shitty childhood but ur nowhere near as ugly as u think bro, you can get a girlfriend again hopefully one who loves u and supports u and u mentioned having a nice career house and car. you have more than enough to live for. if u decide to kill yourself atleast strangle your mother to death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and Nosecel
I've hated my mother all my life
She only hit me a few times but the verbal abuse was constant
Whenever she would abuse my father he just ignored it, so that's what I would do too
I wanted to speak my mind but learned not to
This led to me never standing up for myself whenever people would abuse me in school
I was a framecel with an underbite so when I started secondary school I knew I stood at the bottom of the pecking order
When I left school and started roidcelling I had a bit of a mental breakdown because of the self hatred from letting people walk all over me my entire life
I always allowed myself to get socially mogged and let people slander me
Once I was roidcelled any time I sensed someone in a social environment was directing any kind of joke at me I would fly off the handle and abuse them and ask them to explain themselves and why they think it's appropriate to make remarks about me
Last time my mother challenged me I verbally abused her until she was left a sobbing mess for hours

Its like you wrote out my life

My mother is the same. Giant ego, never admits shes wrong, banshee like fits, mentally and physically abused me throughout my enitre childhood. She was very emotionally manipulative. Havent spoke to her in 9 years, and never will again.

Women are evil

ViolentWomen2

Maternal narcissism

I had second hand rage
When I was born my mother had post partum depression and outbursts of extreme rage. I was beaten horribly and developed a deep, subconscious self loathing. I have always felt like a complete and utter genetic reject. I was too young to know what was going on until I was older. My father couldn't understand why I resented and feared my mother, and she would default into victim mode. Imagine being younger than 4 and having your mother convince herself, your father, and you, that you were victimizing her - a grown woman. How do you grow up not feeling like a genetic dead end, financial and emotional burden? You're the victim of random, confusing violence and you believe it's your own fault. That you deserve it. Then imagine that your mother considers you such a genetic reject that she makes your dad get a vasectomy - to make damned sure no more trash like you comes out. Then cucks your dad and gets pregnant. Then raises you alongside your (half) brother, while your father is somehow completely ignorant or just doesn't care.

In school I was beaten, ostracized, stolen from. The girls used to lie and say I was hitting them and calling them names so that the boys could beat the shit out of me. On halloween in the 7th grade they cornered me, pushed me on the ground and stomped on my head and face and kicked me until the recess break was over. My face has never been the same since. It was so bad that many of the boys involved - even the ones that still hated me - found the moral depth to apologize and never hit me again. They went so far they frightened themselves, or perhaps they realised that the girls were lying. I was a quiet kid who never spoke to anyone. I can't imagine when I would have had the opportunity to say horrible things to the girls. I cried myself to sleep each night from 8 years old to 16. Highschool was better, as I had grown larger, but was still a nightmare. The violence was more intense and random and from kids I didn't even know. I would be checked face first into lockers at times. Chipping my teeth and doing god knows what other damage to my face during my development years. I later learned that some of the kids I sat with at lunch were spitting in my food. Bags of chips and drinks were poured onto me at times. I developed severe anxiety at this point. I began sleeping 14 hours a day and skipping school and class to do so. In the 12th grade I had 111 skips.

If this world wants you dead, it will find a way. I have been falsely accused of rape and sexual assault numerous times. Three instances of these were women I had never met. I had the good fortune to enter my early and mid twenties as feminism and the social justice movement was gaining traction. My brain was flooded with propaganda about how I am passively victimizing women and minorities around me just by being a heterosexual white male. Finally I realized that I myself was a victim, only to be labelled an oppressor by default. Knowing that society viewed women as victims by default, and becoming aware of what my mother had done to me and my family filled me with indescribable rage and agony. It was then that I decided I was going to kill myself. I would not make it to 30.

Morality doesn't exist. There are no good people. We all respond to strength and weakness and nothing else. We can smell it on people, whether or not they're genetic trash or worth keeping around. A malaise and air of inferiority has followed me everywhere in life. So much seems out of my power. I genuinely believe I would have been carried into the ocean or forest to die if I had not been born in the modern era.

The fear of pain and not knowing what's on the other side is the only thing keeping me from suicide. I managed to stretch out my miserable life to 30, fueled by spite and anger alone. I don't have those anymore. I feel like they were correct in their assessment and treatment of me.

I apologize for how disjointed and incoherent this might be. I am not well.
I had intense second hand rage hearing this, you’re strong for not ending it yet bro 👏, I sincerely hope it gets better for you on this miserable, backwards ass world.