How do you remember their personalities if you simultaneously text many of them at the same time?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I cope by scrolling through the previous texts to get the general feeling of how they are
IMG 2285

I might rope due to aging and late onset medical conditions tbh. My life is ovEr as an oldcel it seems. I wish I could be my younger self forever.

bragging mfer, kys

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Good question. But creating a more general social interaction personality suitable for every girl by integrating all your personal interactions with them makes you better.

Also what app is that, Bhai?

Good question. But creating a more general social interaction personality suitable for every girl by integrating all your personal interactions with them makes you better.

Also what app is that, Bhai?
Hello talk

Layman terms pls too advanced 4 me

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @Orc

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
it's easy, all girls have the same personality. they all like food, shopping, gossip, travel, and to complain about some irrelevant futile stuff.

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
it's easy, all girls have the same personality. they all like food, shopping, gossip, travel, and to complain about some irrelevant futile stuff.

Why do you ask permission everytime you are going to pull her hair when having sex?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Women all have the same personality

• +1
Reactions: the BULL