how do you shave your dick without it hurting

⠀☭⠀

⠀☭⠀

man of steel
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Posts
12
Reputation
18
it is a struggle
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ꭰarwin and TGUN.
Use scissors but it will itch
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GoodLittleFoidBoy and zanenevalackbanks
don't listen to the dude above me

pluck em off 1 by 1
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj
pray to whatever god oversees pubic hair 🙏
 
I personally use a sharp rasor and I shave with the grain, gotta be VERY careful tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: levisko
Use your kitchen scissors, I heard wearing a blindfold also allows your body to naturally do everything due to muscle memory.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: zanenevalackbanks
I never have a problem, I just do it with a normal disposable razor that you can use a few times, and I do that every couple of days in the shower. No itching either
 
  • +1
Reactions: cam.alw
idk i js go in with a single blade, never had any issues
 
dont shave, trim and use a Philips one blade with a guard
 

Similar threads

Big Boss
Replies
19
Views
108
Ꭰarwin
Ꭰarwin
nordic88
Replies
18
Views
145
Anonym0us
Anonym0us
ethnicwarrior
Replies
5
Views
29
ethnicwarrior
ethnicwarrior
iLdar
Replies
0
Views
27
iLdar
iLdar
sledgehammer65
Replies
2
Views
37
Mansur
Mansur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top