How do you spend less time in looksmaxing and incel online communities?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre

Deleting your account isn’t the solution; you’ll just lurk.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, Deleted member 6128, never_lucky and 1 other person
ascend

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: quakociaptockh, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 9467 and 18 others
By not being an incel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and thecel

get a grip you fucking loser just fucking cage

imagine not having control over your own fucking life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, faggotchadlite and thecel
then write @Amnesia tales and rot on other forums like 4chan and then go insane again because you still live in a clown world and can't get over it because you are still too autistic

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Ryan, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
then write @Amnesia tales and rot on other forums like 4chan and then go insane again because you still live in a clown world and can't get over it because you are still too autistic
but he gets laid

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A and thecel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, faggotchadlite and thecel
getting laid doesn’t make u feel like god bro your life won’t change drastically

it’s the same old sweaty over energised routine imo
first time is insane

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: quakociaptockh, thecel and Deleted member 14677
getting laid doesn’t make u feel like god bro your life won’t change drastically

it’s the same old sweaty over energised routine imo
just knowing that someone thinks you're not a worthless pile of shit should do wonders to your mental health

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: quakociaptockh, HQNPmaxxing, thecel and 1 other person
Just go outside, meet some real people and have fun with them!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, AlwaysHaveQuestions, thecel and 1 other person
It’s been many months since I’ve even opened this site. A year since I really even used it. Life is much better.

This autistic mentally ill and traumatized site will rot and warp your mind beyond belief if you stay too long. Similar to a cult or any other extreme ideology. Like religion/politics. You’ll become even more incel

Only use is to research Looksmaxing, and get Tf out.

-First have clear goals, and objective to only (LooksMax), and have other life goals, purpose and vision. (Success, Pussy, Enlightenment, etc),
Don’t distract yourself talking about pathetic incel shit, like misogyny, self pity, etc.
FOCUS

-Ask mods to disable Offtopic and other useless forums from your view so you won’t be able to use them.
I did this and now can’t see Offtopic which helped so much.
Can only see looksmaxing & success now.

-Only use this site a couple times a week MAX with set time limit, with clear goal and intention of researching specific Looksmaxing topics, to make progress.
Again don’t get fucking distracted with pathetic autistic fag shit.

-Stop the COPE!
You use this site to validate yourself.
Actually understand that it’s not “Looks are everything”, it’s actually
“Everything’s everything, everything matters”
Looks are not everything.
Actually much harder truth to swallow then “looks are everything”,
Super easy to then excuse how pathetic you are, or think a surgery will solve all your problems. Wrong.
Understand The Blackpill has brainwashed you, and taken advantage of your cynical fear trauma based world view, and shame based identity/narcissism.
Want to live a good life and get pussy? Everything fucking matters. Especially your mind and perspective.
Autistic incels usually don’t offer the highest most objective perspectives.:blackpill:

But really, just leave this site until you actually have thousands $$$ available to hardcore looksmax, and have your mental health in order to actually be disciplined & productive.
Block the site if you have to.

Come back if you are ready to start looksmaxing, actually taking action, like a daily routine, and or surgeries, etc.
If not, leave for good.

If not, and you stay,
you’re only rotting and digging your own grave. Hanging your own rope.:feelswhy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, MouthbreatherChad, HQNPmaxxing and 6 others

Listen to this instead

• JFL
Reactions: Carolus, AlwaysHaveQuestions and thecel
It’s been many months since I’ve even opened this site. A year since I really even used it. Life is much better.

This autistic mentally ill and traumatized site will rot and warp your mind beyond belief if you stay too long. Similar to a cult or any other extreme ideology. Like religion/politics. You’ll become even more incel

-First have clear goals, and objective to only (LooksMax), and have other life goals, purpose and vision. (Success, Pussy, Enlightenment, etc),
Don’t distract yourself talking about pathetic incel shit, like misogyny, self pity, etc.
FOCUS

-Ask mods to disable Offtopic and other useless forums from your view so you won’t be able to use them.

-Only use this site a couple times a week MAX with set time limit, with clear goal and intention of researching specific Looksmaxing topics, to make progress.

-Stop the COPE!
Super easy to then excuse how pathetic you are, or think a surgery will solve all your problems. Wrong.
Understand The Blackpill has brainwashed you, and taken advantage of your cynical fear trauma based world view, and shame based identity/narcissism.
Want to live a good life and get pussy? Everything fucking matters. Especially your mind and perspective.
Autistic incels usually don’t offer the highest most objective perspectives.:blackpill:

But really, just leave this site until you actually have thousands $$$ available to hardcore looksmax, and have your mental health in order to actually be disciplined & productive.

Come back if you are ready to start looksmaxing, actually taking action, like a daily routine, and or surgeries, etc.
If not, leave for good.

If not, and you stay,
you’re only rotting and digging your own grave. Hanging your own rope.:feelswhy:

link the original

• Love it
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery

Easy as fuck download discord

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

What do you miss out on?

• +1
get a goal

• JFL
How do you get yourself to want to work toward your goals? I got lotsa goals and take zero actions.
You have to face what is your resistance to your goals and desire, what are your fears, traumas, and negative limiting beliefs surrounding them.

They are usually suppressed and subconscious, this is why you’ll never take action and don’t know why, it’s to keep you safe in your comfort zone.

Do consistent journaling and Shadow work to fully understand the mechanisms of your mind, to completely overcome what’s holding you back, it’s your subconscious.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, EverythingMattersCel, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person
Have something better to do

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Gonthar
Don't identify with it. I don't consider this place a "community" and I don't consider the commenters to be peers. At best this place is a utility for learning about looksmax stuff and at worst its some more mindless internet garbage in my pig trough for me to slop up. It also probably helps that I'm not an incel.

• +1

FOCUS

-Stop the COPE!

If not, leave for good.

If not, and you stay,
well said, thanks

• +1
Reactions: thecel and PenileFacialSurgery
try playing poker trust me its a nice cope also if you have a bad midface people will never believe you have a strong hand and will call your value bets

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chadsmith, thecel and PenileFacialSurgery
find other copes

• +1
Reactions: xefo, thecel and Biiyo03
try playing poker trust me its a nice cope also if you have a bad midface people will never believe you have a strong hand and will call your value bets

That explains how Dan Bilzerian got rich from poker when his philtrum is disgustingly long.