How do you stop Procrastination and General Laziness?

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
Seems like a common trend among young men and teenagers, myself included. Always saying you'll do something by said date and as it rolls around end up putting it off again. I usually only do this with stuff that doest have major consequences I.e I wont go to class because I'll look at material online later, gonna go buy this dont end up going to shop etc.

Whereas with a job you can't just not go or you can lose your job it seems like severe punishment is the only way to learn for me. I've thought about reward schemes but I would just not do a goal and get the goal regardless. How do you follow through with goals?

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Deleted member 2403
Wake up at 5 AM, and make a list of 6 things you must do without touching your phone. Map your day out like an autist, and you will be successful. Basically follow military standards.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Highrise, Inquisiting_Vitiate, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
Wake up at 5 AM, and make a list of 6 things you must do without touching your phone. Map your day out like an autist, and you will be successful. Basically follow military standards.
Thanks man I've had a ChangeOfHeart:love:

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi