how do you stop seeking validation?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
I know some of you have been in a position where you were pretty attractive in your younger days and then aging hits you and now you are not as attractive anymore. What do you do? do you still seek validation from women?
This doesn't only limit to this situation. Just want to know in general how do you stop seeking validation from strangers.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and 5.5psl
justropemaxbro

• So Sad
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Why do you need validation from strangers? Better yet, why do you need validation from anyone? Are you a little bitch?

Last edited:
Once you realize most women are shallow and have no hobbies or thought out opinions you really stop caring about their validation

validation from indian incels on .org on the other hand :love:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro and 5.5psl
Why do you need validation from strangers? Better yet, why do you need validation from anyone? Are you a little bitch?
I'm a little bitch and I want to change that. It's not really like I really need the validation, it's more like I want it and when I don't I feel like shit and that makes me feel like a little bitch.

I know some of you have been in a position where you were pretty attractive in your younger days and then aging hits you and now you are not as attractive anymore. What do you do? do you still seek validation from women?
This doesn't only limit to this situation. Just want to know in general how do you stop seeking validation from strangers.
Keep looksmaxing, but also anti-age max as you get older.

You can always get validation from some woman. I saw an old lady hug an old man in the store today (They ran into each other and knew each other). They walked slow, because they were really really old.

But I could see that they both felt good for getting validation from each other. Both of them were young once, and internally probably feel the same, but just watched their body deteriorate. But they were happy when they saw each other. Validation = Genuine connection

• Love it
You have to never have sex and go insane like me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover and justropemaxbro
u dont
its natural to want validation

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
u dont
its natural to want validation
This. Humans are social creatures, without validation from others, we'll get depressed and feel inferior.

I'm not saying everyone should lick your balls, but imagine the following scenario: Bob is ignored by females and mocked by all his male "friends", so how can this fella love himself, when nobody respects/loves him?

Validation is everything!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, justropemaxbro and alurmo
fuarkk. But I want to stop:(
think abt it
validation is how humuns reproduced
if u didnt have validation from ur elders in ur tribe nor females in ur tribe then u would not be able to pass on ur genes which is a mans purpose

• So Sad
You don't people rely on validation it creates confidence. The only way to stop seeking validation is to kill your ego which is almost impossible.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover and justropemaxbro