how do you stop yourself from bragging about your slays?

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
humanities greatest achievement wasn't the moon landing, it was me going from inkw to slaying, the things I had to do and overcome was unlike no obsticle and historical forefather had passed in the past,
therefore it makes sense that I would brag about it a little, when she asks me how many slays it is only fair I have a bit of smug grin on my face as I'm bestowing her with my acehivements,

however we all know it never works, since girls cannot ever phantom sex being hard to get, it's not something to ever ever brag about.

so how do we then stop ourselves from it? it's soo hard not to brag about it

What did u do to become a slayer?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and to be human
Fuck being humble nigga keep bragging

What did u do to become a slayer?
I cut the PUA / Alphaman crap and just focused on looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing. ironically the 2 things that PUA gurus says DOESN"T work JFL

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and AlexBrown84
I cut the PUA / Alphaman crap and just focused on looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing. ironically the 2 things that PUA gurus says DOESN"T work JFL
Yeah good shout, how much money u getting? Do u think money can make u more attractive?

Yeah good shout, how much money u getting? Do u think money can make u more attractive?
f man.. money moggs everything else into oblivioun (other than a complete height/muscle/face package). you think these goddesses feel bad for me when they are living in a student dorm and they visit me chilling in my mansion?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
f man.. money moggs everything else into oblivioun (other than a complete height/muscle/face package). you think these goddesses feel bad for me when they are living in a student dorm and they visit me chilling in my mansion?
Damm u have a mansion? So u getting 7 figures and shit?

not technically a mansion but def mansion feel to it. nah it's a smaller town so it wasn't that expensive

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
humanities greatest achievement wasn't the moon landing, it was me going from inkw to slaying, the things I had to do and overcome was unlike no obsticle and historical forefather had passed in the past,
therefore it makes sense that I would brag about it a little, when she asks me how many slays it is only fair I have a bit of smug grin on my face as I'm bestowing her with my acehivements,

however we all know it never works, since girls cannot ever phantom sex being hard to get, it's not something to ever ever brag about.

so how do we then stop ourselves from it? it's soo hard not to brag about it
Remind yourself that only you care about your slays, not others.

Just constantly post about your flaws on here and have other people mention them. It helps me stay level headed

I’m a very humble user

Just constantly post about your flaws on here and have other people mention them. It helps me stay level headed

I’m a very humble user
technically I don't have any flaws, it's society that's flawed. Sure I'm weak physically, but that's just because you can't be a dedicated bodybuilder while also a careermaxxer