How do you take good pictures on iPhone 13?

D

Deleted member 27148

Platinum
Whenever I take pictures the lighting is always scuffed NO MATTER WHERE I GO and the photo is always centered on my neck rather than my actual face, making me look pale brown and boneless. How do I fix this?

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING

How do you take good pictures on iPhone 13?​

Just be Chad

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 27148
iphone is only for statusmaxxing it's not actually worth the money. so buy good phone and lose status or get expensive camera

Whenever I take pictures the lighting is always scuffed NO MATTER WHERE I GO and the photo is always centered on my neck rather than my actual face, making me look pale brown and boneless. How do I fix this?
i have bad news for you.

iphone is only for statusmaxxing it's not actually worth the money. so buy good phone and lose status or get expensive camera
iphones have the best cameras lol what u at

spend hours wandering through your house testing the lighting in every room, from every angle, and then go and install hollywood bulbs on your bathroom mirror but re-arrange them a dozen times to get the effect just right.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 27148
yeah the camera is shit man. my skin looks like im having fcking acne on the iphone 13. in reality my skin is perfect. im thinking about upgrading to the pro models. or maybe even buying a samsung. they have better cameras.