How do you take payments if below legal age in your country (No id/driver license to open PayPal)? Aside from crypto.. Freelance-cels GTFIH

sub5faliure

sub5faliure

Everything is Cope but the Rope
Most crowdsourcing freelance companies like Upwork, peopleperhour don't allow crypto, how do you take payments? If you're using parents ID/payment details, don't they detect that like when are doing a call with a client or some shit.

You can not.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
just tell them you're using someone's account cause yours is paused by Paypal(niggerpal always has problems), then send them the invoice for the service u did, ez

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Find someone who could buy it for you and give them the cash

U don't need a driver's licence to open a PayPal I'm 15 and opened one and have withrawed and added money no problem

U don't need a driver's licence to open a PayPal I'm 15 and opened one and have withrawed and added money no problem
tf, what country are you from. also have u linked a bank acc or credit card to the paypal account?

tf, what country are you from. also have u linked a bank acc or credit card to the paypal account?
I'm from UK and yes I have. I also lied about my age when signing up to PayPal 🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
i used my father's information until i could have a paypal myself

if you're in the US you can just buy a fullz and open a cashapp