How do you tan while taking tret?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
My skin is too pale is there any way to tan while taking tret?

eating a lot of carrots

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Anubis
you dont

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and mfk
Just do it

mt2

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
You have to decide if you wanna have a collagen rich face or be tan
Taking beta carotene and astaxanthin would be the best of both worlds

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, mfk and MOGMASTER69
Use a tinted moisturizer. Consider even using self tanner. Beta carotene will make you orange, only ideal for donald trumpmaxxing

I also try to find a good solution. I think using sunscreen every singleday + every 3 weeks for 15 minutes on a medium-strong tanning bed with a micro dose MT2 a micro dose MT2 could be a good compromise.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
You wear sunscreen (mineral one is better for this purpose) only on your face when you go to the sunbed, and of course you take MT2.

I also turn off the facial tanner in the sunbed.

This has been working for me so far, my face is not getting burned and my body is catching up quickly to my unavoidable natural facial tan. I have been going once or twice a week for six weeks now.

Just don't even think about tanning in the sun, you'll get a shit unaesthetic farmers tan at best but most likely you'll just burn because it's so inconsistent compared to sunbeds. I got 100 minutes for £40 that I can use whenever so it's not like it's expensive either. Overall it's like £8 a month on sunbeds and £12 a month on MT2.

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69
You wear sunscreen (mineral one is better for this purpose) only on your face when you go to the sunbed, and of course you take MT2.

I also turn off the facial tanner in the sunbed.

This has been working for me so far, my face is not getting burned and my body is catching up quickly to my unavoidable natural facial tan. I have been going once or twice a week for six weeks now.

Just don't even think about tanning in the sun, you'll get a shit unaesthetic farmers tan at best but most likely you'll just burn because it's so inconsistent compared to sunbeds. I got 100 minutes for £40 that I can use whenever so it's not like it's expensive either. Overall it's like £8 a month on sunbeds and £12 a month on MT2.
Thats an option, but a tanned face mogs a not tanned face. It sucks that there is no good way

Thats an option, but a tanned face mogs a not tanned face. It sucks that there is no good way

There's almost no way not to have a tanned face while using tretinoin. It greatly increases your photosensitivity in just that area.

Despite using SPF 30 at all times my face is just as tanned as my body.

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69
Srs? That would destroy your skin tbh
Nah, I'm on tret 0.1% most of the time (and have been for several months now).

I tanned quite a lot this week (several days in a row) and the only precautionary measure that I took was to lay off tret for about a week before I started tanning.

It didn't fuck up my skin and I don't even use sunscreen.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived