How do you tell if a girl is attracted by you or just seeking validation

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
There was that pretty girl in my class. Somehow managed to get hee number before my gay school was forced to close again because of this mighty virus.
We've been chatting through snapchat for a while now and I feel like she's constantly trying to get my opinion on her looks like sometimes she would randomly send me selfies, otherwise she does it in a very subtle way. But most of the times I feel she's just trying to get attention and validation. I just ignore that and I'm not giving her any compliment for the moment.
She told me she likes me a lot and she seems to appreciate when I answer to her selfies with a selfie of myself.

I'm fucking confused ngl, do you think this is nothing more than an attention whore or is she genuinely interested in me? I'll see her in real life in one week when my school will reopen.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, bruh3610, randomuser2407 and 8 others
Lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DoctorPMA, Pedrester, TheEndHasNoEnd and 13 others
There was that pretty girl in my class. Somehow managed to get hee number before my gay school was forced to close again because of this mighty virus.
We've been chatting through snapchat for a while now and I feel like she's constantly trying to get my opinion on her looks like sometimes she would randomly send me selfies, otherwise she does it in a very subtle way. But most of the times I feel she's just trying to get attention and validation. I just ignore that and I'm not giving her any compliment for the moment.
She told me she likes me a lot and she seems to appreciate when I answer to her selfies with a selfie of myself.

I'm fucking confused ngl, do you think this is nothing more than an attention whore or is she genuinely interested in me? I'll see her in real life in one week when my school will reopen.
Tbh you can never know unless you ask her yourself

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 9919 and 1 other person
She's into you, you fucking retard. Why would she seek attention from you instead of any other open platform. Just ask her out and go for the kiss at the end of the date. If you're the first you might have a good ltr.

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, toolateforme, Deleted member 3573 and 4 others
women do not care about seeking validation from unattractive men, let alone talking to them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxlooks, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 4209 and 13 others
thanks bro
Tbh you can never know unless you ask her yourself
I'll never validate her first lol its game over if I do that

She's into you, you fucking retard. Why would she seek attention from you instead of any other open platform. Just ask her out and go for the kiss at the end of the date. If you're the first you might have a good ltr.
Idk bro foids are weird
If I ask her out I'm pretty sure she'd just reject me, she'd use me as an ego booster I dont want this to happen tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, johncruz12345, Deleted member 1400 and 2 others
Just act as if youre the catch, don't give her compliments, let her thirst for your attention.
From that observe her response.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
women do not care about seeking validation from unattractive men, let alone talking to them
I can tell you she is either seeking validation from me or just trying to get my cock stuck in her ass. But I think its more likely shes just an AW

Idk bro foids are weird
If I ask her out I'm pretty sure she'd just reject me, she'd use me as an ego booster I dont want this to happen tbh
Then sit on your pc like this, asking .me members,

And keep wondering if she is into you or not. Stop acting like a pussy and do it.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, kebabcoper, Yliaster and 2 others
thanks bro

I'll never validate her first lol its game over if I do that

Idk bro foids are weird
No one here can tell you anything, you have to ask her yourself or move forward

I can tell you she is either seeking validation from me or just trying to get my cock stuck in her ass. But I think its more likely shes just an AW
i gave ur post a full read, DO NOT comment on her looks trust me

never tell a woman 2 things. 1. that you like her or 2. something regarding complimenting her physical appearance

never ever ever do it

trust me man

never compliment a bitch
it will make her chase it

and then u finally say that u like her or that she looks nice
then boom shes gone quicker than you can say fuck im a retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Ocelot, randomuser2407 and 10 others
Just act as if youre the catch, don't give her compliments, let her thirst for your attention.
From that observe her response.
Been doing that
I usually lead the conversation and all of a sudden she brings something up about her looks so I answer then she tries to get my opinion or my validation
From here I'd just ignore and return to the first conversation I wanted to have in the first place
So basically she usually just ignores my non reaction

Then sit on your pc like this, asking .me members,

View attachment 708686

And keep wondering if she is into you or not. Stop acting like a pussy and do it.
I'll do it in real life then, not through a stupid app

i gave ur post a full read, DO NOT comment on her looks trust me

never tell a woman 2 things. 1. that you like her or 2. something regarding complimenting her physical appearance

never ever ever do it

trust me man

never compliment a bitch
it will make her chase it

and then u finally say that u like her or that she looks nice
then boom shes gone quicker than you can say fuck im a retard
Yeah bro I know, shes been chasing my validation for a while now though tbh

• Love it
Reactions: alligatordude
Don
Been doing that
I usually lead the conversation and all of a sudden she brings something up about her looks so I answer then she tries to get my opinion or my validation
From here I'd just ignore and return to the first conversation I wanted to have in the first place
So basically she usually just ignores my non reaction
Avoid chatting with her constantly, she'll get bored and be done with u, avoid giving her validation, you can compliment her but not on her looks. Act cool as if you don't give a fuck and that you have many foids over you.
From there observe her, and if things goes well and you can confirm that she really is into you, ask her out as if you're the one giving her a chance

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 8765, Zdeweilx and 2 others
Only way to truly tell is if she lets you get physically intimate with her.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, maxlooks, HighIQcel and 7 others
Don
Avoid chatting with her constantly, she'll get bored and be done with u, avoid giving her validation, you can compliment her but not on her looks. Act cool as if you don't give a fuck and that you have many foids over you.
From there observe her, and if things goes well and you can confirm that she really is into you, ask her out as if you're the one giving her a chance
yeah ive made mistakes where sometimes i just wanna be a tally texter and just talk alot for a week and then all the interest is gone lol for her and me

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, PYT and Deleted member 9090
I just ignore that and I'm not giving her any compliment for the moment.
Based and Blackpilled.
If she likes she's gonna make it very clear to you.
Don't become an orbiting cuck, OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 9919, Yliaster and 1 other person
She's looking for orbiters?

NEVER compliment a woman

Otherwise she'll see you as a simp

My friend made a mistake and complimented his gf looks, and she left him

Same happened to these guys 👇

• +1
Reactions: rainyseason, Deleted member 5574, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
NEVER compliment a woman

Otherwise she'll see you as a simp

My friend made a mistake and complimented his gf looks, and she left him

Same happened to these guys 👇

true brother!

even telling ur GIRLFRIEND that she looks good puts you beneath her mentally

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
yeah ive made mistakes where sometimes i just wanna be a tally texter and just talk alot for a week and then all the interest is gone lol for her and me
Very true bro, I have this pretty girl showing interest and chased me. ofc being a bluepilled back then I constantly talk to her and complimented her looks. then fuck it reversed I'm the one who chased her at the end.
But atleast I get to fuck her once jfljfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, PYT, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
Ignore her for a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
You're probs in the orbiter zone, the new friendzone.

You're queued in the free version while some gl guy has premium and actually gets her.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1400 and Zdeweilx
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
Thanks bros I'm just going to forget her for the week and I'll ask her out if she still shows interest in real life on monday.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and alligatordude
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and PYT
It is over you have become her orbiter. She’s sending you pics to judge her JFL FOR CHAD. ONLY YOU KNOW YOUR TRUE PSL SO JUST USE YOUR BRAIN BUDDY BOYO.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8028
I can guarantee you she doesn’t find you sexually attractive. She sees you as a beta cuck who you are. Kill yourself.

JFL dude if u don't get anything other than thoughts like these, she is not interested in you nor does she seek your validation ngl.

You ok bro? Forgot to take ur meds ??
I'm basically always good, and no meds.

I had to LOL. Becaiuse the word never sounds so extremist, and leaving no room for situation and person assessment.
I think I'm in general, more a pro-ponent of very limited.

What moggs imo. Is when a woman is unsure if you liek her. Some indicators you do, and some you don't. But obviously only worksomwhat if you are quit good looking dude.

This whole website is guys who’ve never had girlfriends giving bad advice to other guys who’ve never had girlfriends, isn’t it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tallcel, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 4696 and 7 others
this. hop on tren asap

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5634
sounds like she's into you OP,like someone in the thread said earlier,girls only give attention to the guys they're interested in.The real question is,what is she interested in you for exactly ?the only way to know for sure that she is into you and not just using you for attention,is to make something happen with her asap.Invite her over or vice versa,if she agrees to come over,then please come back and tell us how it goes.Good luck man

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Thememeraiders 91373844121231686170740613418089953753004n

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, EckhartTollemaxx, Lux and 2 others
Ask her to meet up for a cheap date then go to her house or sum or go to park in afternoon and try and pipe only way to know.
You don't even have to mention it's a date long as you meet her looks requirement she will give sum most likely

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster
sounds like she's into you OP,like someone in the thread said earlier,girls only give attention to the guys they're interested in.The real question is,what is she interested in you for exactly ?the only way to know for sure that she is into you and not just using you for attention,is to make something happen with her asap.Invite her over or vice versa,if she agrees to come over,then please come back and tell us how it goes.Good luck man
what a piece of cope.
WOMAN IS LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF BEING ATTRACTED TO ANYTHING WORSE THAN THIS:
F9916FE8 58FC 40B1 8DC8 27C675757E3B

And I highly doubt that OP looks like this.

If she talks to him it means she is just bored and needs some beta twink cuck to talk to. Forget about having sex. EVER

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 8846
Why don't you just ask her on a date or ask her to come over to your place instead of wasting your time sending her pictures and texting her. If she agrees, then good, if not, then shes just trying to use you as an orbiter. Its that simple. No point in wasting your time thinking about it and worrying about it.

I had the same shit and she cucked me at the end, I am still an incel in incel forums

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and brainpilled
In my experience. Dont be a pushover.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4720, brainpilled and 1 other person

It's very simple. You'll know a girl is attracted to you if you straight up ask to fuck. She says yes she is attracted to you. She says no ask a second time she says no ask a third time she says no then she isn't attracted to you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, HighIQcel, Deleted member 3573 and 1 other person

Don't ask her out. There's an easy way to find out without embarrassing yourself. Just say, "Let's go here after school." You're not asking her - you're just saying let's just do this. Don't tell her you have affections for her and definitely don't show it. Never show "weak" emotions in front of women. If she has someone, she'll make an excuse. If she does go with you, at some point, grab her hand to go somewhere. Say you're at the mall, grab her hand and say, let's go into this shop or whatever. Don't be rude or rough about it but her reaction will tell you everything. A girl who's not into you won't let you grab her hand like that even under the context of going into a store. If she really does like you, she'll be messaging her friends. And if you're friends with one of her friends, that friend might tell you. Happened to me. I didn't care about this girl but hung out with her all the time. Friend zoned her. But apparently, she was confused and told a mutual friend. That friend told me and said if I'm not interested, let her know. So I did. Oh well, don't hate on me lol I didn't know what I was doing back then xD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Zdeweilx
Did she offer to go to a dance? Go out? That's from personal experience. From other experience, them just asking u to rate them or something can mean nothing, and as others have pointed out in this thread, usually means something nefarious on her part. She may be just using your attraction to build a friendship bro or she could be trying to cuck you.

Don't ask her out. There's an easy way to find out without embarrassing yourself. Just say, "Let's go here after school." You're not asking her - you're just saying let's just do this. Don't tell her you have affections for her and definitely don't show it. Never show "weak" emotions in front of women. If she has someone, she'll make an excuse. If she does go with you, at some point, grab her hand to go somewhere. Say you're at the mall, grab her hand and say, let's go into this shop or whatever. Don't be rude or rough about it but her reaction will tell you everything. A girl who's not into you won't let you grab her hand like that even under the context of going into a store. If she really does like you, she'll be messaging her friends. And if you're friends with one of her friends, that friend might tell you. Happened to me. I didn't care about this girl but hung out with her all the time. Friend zoned her. But apparently, she was confused and told a mutual friend. That friend told me and said if I'm not interested, let her know. So I did. Oh well, don't hate on me lol I didn't know what I was doing back then xD
you regret not fuckibg her?

what a piece of cope.
WOMAN IS LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF BEING ATTRACTED TO ANYTHING WORSE THAN THIS:
View attachment 709176

And I highly doubt that OP looks like this.

If she talks to him it means she is just bored and needs some beta twink cuck to talk to. Forget about having sex. EVER
THIS

why'd you say oh well dont hate on me, i wasn't experienced?

Oh, I thought people here would make a big deal over the fact that I just let her go.