How do you tell if a girl is attracted by you or just seeking validation

If you don't want to get used for attention, just ask her out, do this right when you meet the girl, don't wait days, weeks or months before asking her out, do it immediately, and if she says no, then you know she was only trying to use you for attention.

Also, when asking her out, ask her out for drinks at a coffee shop at 7 PM or 8 PM, as for how long the date is, it's going to depend on how well it goes. Also, there is a way to do physical escalation without being awkward. Do this:

1) Hug her when she arrives at the date
2) Then hold her hand to go into the coffee shop
3) Sit side by side so it doesn't feel like a job interview and it's easier to touch her
4) Try to kiss her after 30 to 60 minutes
5) After 60 minutes, try to move the conversation to either your place or hers, if she is okay with it, you'll be able to get laid on the first date, if she isn't okay with it, you'll have to try on the second date.
6) Repeat this process for every date that you get and you'll eventually get laid

Physical contact on a date is essential because women will never initiate it most of the time, so you have to take the lead, otherwise nothing will happen. There are simps out there who waste over 10 dates just to hug the girl, it's pathetic because in only 1 date, they could have gotten laid if they actually tried instead of being too nice and scared of rejection.

I got all this from a very great guide, you can find all the details of this here: https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide-4/#chapter-2-the-dates

As for your question, asking her out is the best solution because if she only wanted to use you for attention, she would say no to a date, and if she was really attracted to you, she would say yes to a date. When asking her out for a date, get her number at the same time also. If you already have her number for some reason, ask her out in person if you see her often, otherwise just call her, if she says no, delete her number.

i gave ur post a full read, DO NOT comment on her looks trust me

never tell a woman 2 things. 1. that you like her or 2. something regarding complimenting her physical appearance

never ever ever do it

trust me man

never compliment a bitch
it will make her chase it

and then u finally say that u like her or that she looks nice
then boom shes gone quicker than you can say fuck im a retard
Telling a woman you like her is like Ted in "How I met your mother" telling Robin he loves her, it's not only pathetic but it's also very creepy and weird:

Don't ask her out. There's an easy way to find out without embarrassing yourself. Just say, "Let's go here after school." You're not asking her - you're just saying let's just do this. Don't tell her you have affections for her and definitely don't show it. Never show "weak" emotions in front of women. If she has someone, she'll make an excuse. If she does go with you, at some point, grab her hand to go somewhere. Say you're at the mall, grab her hand and say, let's go into this shop or whatever. Don't be rude or rough about it but her reaction will tell you everything. A girl who's not into you won't let you grab her hand like that even under the context of going into a store. If she really does like you, she'll be messaging her friends. And if you're friends with one of her friends, that friend might tell you. Happened to me. I didn't care about this girl but hung out with her all the time. Friend zoned her. But apparently, she was confused and told a mutual friend. That friend told me and said if I'm not interested, let her know. So I did. Oh well, don't hate on me lol I didn't know what I was doing back then xD
That is really bad advice, it shows that you are insecure and have low self confidence if you can't even ask a woman out on a date. It's far better to ask her out and if she says no, then you move on.

Also, you're a sociopath if you hide your emotions from women, it's okay to be human, what's not okay is telling her compliments or that you like her because it's weird, but it's okay to smile and be happy when you're out on a date, the most charming men do this and women prefer them. As long as you don't compliment her or tell her that you love her, it's fine to show through body language that you like her. Only PUA gurus and scam artists will agree with you on this, which is where you got that bad advice.

That is really bad advice, it shows that you are insecure and have low self confidence if you can't even ask a woman out on a date. It's far better to ask her out and if she says no, then you move on.

Also, you're a sociopath if you hide your emotions from women, it's okay to be human, what's not okay is telling her compliments or that you like her because it's weird, but it's okay to smile and be happy when you're out on a date, the most charming men do this and women prefer them. As long as you don't compliment her or tell her that you love her, it's fine to show through body language that you like her. Only PUA gurus and scam artists will agree with you on this, which is where you got that bad advice.

You don't sound like you've even taken the redpill. :think:

You don't sound like you've even taken the redpill. :think:
Looksmax is a black pilled forum, not red pill. There is a huge difference between the two.

The black pill says that women love us for only our looks for the most part but we need a basic level of social skills also of course.

The red pill says that women love us for our game/fake personality and how much money we have in the bank.

The black pill and the red pill are against each other, but the black pill is the truth because the men who have the most success with women and are loved the most by women and have the most successful relationships are the most good looking men.

Rich men like Trump end up with hot wives anyways but they aren't truly loved since their wife is only a gold digger who wants to use them for their money and doesn't love them.

When a woman is with you for your looks, you get love, attention and validation, but when she is only with you for your money, you get fake love, very little attention and no validation, the marriage often ends in a terrible divorce, and your life is miserable. Which is why it's far better to be good looking than to be rich if you want a happy life because it's much better to be a broke guy with a partner that loves and supports him than to be a rich lonely guy that nobody really wants.

The black pill accepts that love is real and that female attention and validation are extremely valuable, but is only different from the blue pill because it acknowledges the importance of looks while the blue pill keeps denying how important looks really are.

But the red pill is the worst of all, it denies the importance of looks and denies the importance of love, attention and validation, it reduces women to merely fleshlights whose purpose is to provide only pleasure for the man, it tells men to lie to women and to treat them like shit just to get laid, and it works only on the women whose self esteem is low enough to tolerate this bad behaviour.

Also, you should read this: https://killyourinnerloser.com/the-main-problem-with-the-red-pill/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz and Subhuman Philtrum
if ur attention validates her, she is attracted to you.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6191 and randomuser2407
Looksmax is a black pilled forum, not red pill. There is a huge difference between the two.

The black pill says that women love us for only our looks for the most part but we need a basic level of social skills also of course.

The red pill says that women love us for our game/fake personality and how much money we have in the bank.

The black pill and the red pill are against each other, but the black pill is the truth because the men who have the most success with women and are loved the most by women and have the most successful relationships are the most good looking men.

Rich men like Trump end up with hot wives anyways but they aren't truly loved since their wife is only a gold digger who wants to use them for their money and doesn't love them.

When a woman is with you for your looks, you get love, attention and validation, but when she is only with you for your money, you get fake love, very little attention and no validation, the marriage often ends in a terrible divorce, and your life is miserable. Which is why it's far better to be good looking than to be rich if you want a happy life because it's much better to be a broke guy with a partner that loves and supports him than to be a rich lonely guy that nobody really wants.

The black pill accepts that love is real and that female attention and validation are extremely valuable, but is only different from the blue pill because it acknowledges the importance of looks while the blue pill keeps denying how important looks really are.

But the red pill is the worst of all, it denies the importance of looks and denies the importance of love, attention and validation, it reduces women to merely fleshlights whose purpose is to provide only pleasure for the man, it tells men to lie to women and to treat them like shit just to get laid, and it works only on the women whose self esteem is low enough to tolerate this bad behaviour.

I deny that that kind of love you describe exists anymore. It's just a fantasy that you hold onto. So I guess I don't fit your definition of "blackpill." Big deal. 🤷‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
if ur attention validates her, she is attracted to you.

Then that's not really love. Your validation is what she actually loves. And she will get sick of it eventually and seek it elsewhere from others.

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
I deny that that kind of love you describe exists anymore. It's just a fantasy that you hold onto. So I guess I don't fit your definition of "blackpill." Big deal. 🤷‍♂️
It does exist, when a woman is really into you, that is the love that I am talking about. It does exist but it's dependent on your looks and your self confidence, because if you look good, you are going to attract many women so you'll get rejected less and if you're confident, you won't put up with bad behaviour so instead of dating women only for their looks, you'll only accept to date nicer women.

If a girl likes you and is a nice person, then you are going to get that love that I am talking about because she will be in love with who you are as a person and since she is a good person, she would treat you well.

Also, another good reason why that love exists is because hypergamy is a lie. There is no such thing as hypergamy that is exclusive to women, because men also have standards which are often way higher than their own level of looks and women never dump their partner just because they found a hotter guy, it doesn't work like that.

When a girl is single and wants to find a boyfriend, she'll look around and make long eye contact with the guys that she likes so they get a hint to come talk to her, and of course she'll only give eye contact to the guys that she likes, but once she is in a relationship, she'll stop looking at guys because she is already with someone.

Girls will only cheat or "monkey branch" (as the mgtow like to say) if the relationship is already broken, if she is happy, she isn't going to want to start over just because she found a hotter guy. If this wasn't the case, then normies wouldn't have relationships that last over 10 years without any betrayal, instead, everyone would have week or month long relationships that last only a few dates, but clearly it isn't the case.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and A23ghskung
Then that's not really love. Your validation is what she actually loves. And she will get sick of it eventually and seek it elsewhere from others.
Women never use you for the validation and attention alone unless you are in the friendzone. The best way to know if you are in the friendzone or not is to ask her out, if she says no, then you can cut her out of your life and move on.

It does exist, when a woman is really into you, that is the love that I am talking about. It does exist but it's dependent on your looks and your self confidence, because if you look good, you are going to attract many women so you'll get rejected less and if you're confident, you won't put up with bad behaviour so instead of dating women only for their looks, you'll only accept to date nicer women.

Then that's not love lol You're basically arguing my point for me. You're not arguing about love, you're arguing about physical and emotional attraction - looks, game, confidence, personality, money - these are all things that can attract someone. But when they're no longer attracted, they will leave whether that's actually leaving or cheating or both. That's not love, that's all about lust.

Then that's not love lol You're basically arguing my point for me. You're not arguing about love, you're arguing about physical and emotional attraction - looks, game, confidence, personality, money - these are all things that can attract someone. But when they're no longer attracted, they will leave whether that's actually leaving or cheating or both. That's not love, that's all about lust.

Women don't love men for their confidence, I only mentioned confidence in the sense that it's essential to end up with good people. If your self confidence is low, you'll attract women who have low self confidence who are more likely to treat you poorly, which is why so many people who are mgtow suffer through bad relationships because they date the wrong women and ignore all the warning signs that the girl is bad for them. If you have a lot of self confidence, then you won't put up with women who treat you poorly because you know that you deserve better. Which is why I said that the only women who tolerate guys who treat them poorly only do so because of low self confidence, so they aren't high quality women anyways even if they are hot.

If a woman loves you for your looks and personality, she loves you for who you are as a person, this never goes away with time. And if she ever stopped loving you, it would be because of something other than your looks or personality which threatened the balance in a way, like if you or her suddenly became a drug addict or an alcoholic then that can break the relationship. Marriages often end in divorce especially because people change with time, nobody stays the same so people often discover that their significant other no longer behaves or looks like the one that they married. Which is why I believe that although love exists, it doesn't last forever, because it is not unconditional. But just because it is not unconditional doesn't mean that it's not real.

If a woman loves you for your money or status, she only loves you for those things, not who you are as a person and is only with you to get access to the perks that those things bring. If she is with you for your game, she'll be disappointed when you finally break character and she realizes that you were faking all along or you might find that your fake personality attracted the wrong woman.

Also, physical and emotional attraction ARE love, because if a girl likes you physically, you'll have the greatest sex ever, and if she loves you emotionally, then you can pair bond and form a real connection.

If you were talking about unconditional love, then you need to realize that although the vast majority of women will never love you unconditionally, you wouldn't do love them unconditionally either, because you'd need to be physically and emotionally attracted to them to truly love them, and if their personality and looks were to change with time, you wouldn't put up with it, unless your self confidence is low.

However, when I think about it, maybe some women can love you unconditionally but they would need to have a level of self confidence that is so low that they would be willing to tolerate the worst behaviour from you and they wouldn't care if you take care of your looks or not because they would be that needy.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
what a piece of cope.
WOMAN IS LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF BEING ATTRACTED TO ANYTHING WORSE THAN THIS:
View attachment 709176

And I highly doubt that OP looks like this.

If she talks to him it means she is just bored and needs some beta twink cuck to talk to. Forget about having sex. EVER
Being able to talk to women means you're human to them and NT enough.
It's a good start and when you can talk to women other people see that you're nt and not just some creep even if you're not attractive enough for sex.

Women don't love men for their confidence, I only mentioned confidence in the sense that it's essential to end up with good people. If your self confidence is low, you'll attract women who have low self confidence who are more likely to treat you poorly, which is why so many people who are mgtow suffer through bad relationships because they date the wrong women and ignore all the warning signs that the girl is bad for them. If you have a lot of self confidence, then you won't put up with women who treat you poorly because you know that you deserve better. Which is why I said that the only women who tolerate guys who treat them poorly only do so because of low self confidence, so they aren't high quality women anyways even if they are hot.

If a woman loves you for your looks and personality, she loves you for who you are as a person, this never goes away with time. And if she ever stopped loving you, it would be because of something other than your looks or personality which threatened the balance in a way, like if you or her suddenly became a drug addict or an alcoholic then that can break the relationship. Marriages often end in divorce especially because people change with time, nobody stays the same so people often discover that their significant other no longer behaves or looks like the one that they married. Which is why I believe that although love exists, it doesn't last forever, because it is not unconditional. But just because it is not unconditional doesn't mean that it's not real.

If a woman loves you for your money or status, she only loves you for those things, not who you are as a person and is only with you to get access to the perks that those things bring. If she is with you for your game, she'll be disappointed when you finally break character and she realizes that you were faking all along or you might find that your fake personality attracted the wrong woman.

Also, physical and emotional attraction ARE love, because if a girl likes you physically, you'll have the greatest sex ever, and if she loves you emotionally, then you can pair bond and form a real connection.

If you were talking about unconditional love, then you need to realize that although the vast majority of women will never love you unconditionally, you wouldn't do love them unconditionally either, because you'd need to be physically and emotionally attracted to them to truly love them, and if their personality and looks were to change with time, you wouldn't put up with it, unless your self confidence is low.

However, when I think about it, maybe some women can love you unconditionally but they would need to have a level of self confidence that is so low that they would be willing to tolerate the worst behaviour from you and they wouldn't care if you take care of your looks or not because they would be that needy.

Oh my goodness, you spent all this time typing this out not realising that you've just mixed redpill and blackpill all into one giant essay. Yet you say redpill and blackpill are incompatible.

Physical and emotional attraction IS NOT love. There was another thread from some 5'8" chad with a small skull or something or other. While everyone was jumping on him for complaining, most people missed the most important thing he wrote: that his slays don't matter and he'd rather have a LTR. He may not be able to articulate what he really wants, but I'll do it for him. He is looking for love. The physical attraction, the emotional attraction, the sex - none of it was what he really wanted because none of it was love. If you believe that your definitions of the redpill and blackpill are correct, then good luck to you. You will be searching forever. Or, you could consider my definition which is much simpler.

The redpill is the foundational knowledge and experience upon which the blackpill is built on. The redpill opens your eyes and teaches you the truth about men, women, and relationships. There are some tips and tricks, etc. but it's not enough. Most people stop there. So they branch out to pickup artistry, MGTOW, monk-mode, revenge slay, and ad nauseum. But if you are willing to take a step further, then you can embrace the blackpill which teaches you the how on getting past the first gate to attraction: your looks, your finances, and your social standing. In other words, LMS. Why is personality, game, etc. still needed even within the blackpill community? Why doesn't everyone in this forum just toss out personality and game? I mean they may say they don't care about any of it but in practice, all those things come into play even if they're doing it subconsciously. It's because LMS only gets you past the first gate. After you get past the gate, you still need those other things. This is why I don't think the blackpill and redpill are incompatible.

Edit: I think it was @SmallSkulledManlet .
Edit 2: I don't think it's him. It's someone here, just not him.
Edit 3: Yes, it is him but from an older thread. I confused two different threads. https://looksmax.org/threads/you-wi...d-during-your-formative-years-redpill.179348/

Last edited:
if u look like me you already know it's not because she's attracted.

if ur avg looking it could be more confusing i guess.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
If she's slobbing on your knob, then you know...

i gave ur post a full read, DO NOT comment on her looks trust me

never tell a woman 2 things. 1. that you like her or 2. something regarding complimenting her physical appearance

never ever ever do it

trust me man

never compliment a bitch
it will make her chase it

and then u finally say that u like her or that she looks nice
then boom shes gone quicker than you can say fuck im a retard
What if she straight up asks your opinion on her looks?? How to avoid answering it?

What happened op

B644C1EC 08EE 4E38 8FD6 ADEBF33DF167

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Update : asked her out and she said yes, we banged a few days ago
Thanks bros for your replies (y)

• Love it
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
why are women like this man

Update : asked her out and she said yes, we banged a few days ago
Thanks bros for your replies (y)
How did you ask her out and what’d you do to escalate