How do you think the USA election aftermath will end up going?

Deleted member 10109

Deleted member 10109

Bronze
This could be on how you think it will go specifically on how a Trump or Biden win will go, or how it will go either way.
I think if Trump wins, the riots will get worse and we may see a mini civil war with different political militias getting into firefights, and if Biden wins there will be a slow rot, with riots popping up at the smallest provocation since it's clear if they have the "right" justification, rioters are let free to do what they want.

I Dont Care GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi and Deleted member 9380
jfl if you follow political shit tbh its just jew puppets here and there

jfl if you follow political shit tbh its just jew puppets here and there
I follow it because I want to be prepared for the bad stuff heading my way. This election will be rough, just saying "lol da jew puppets" is a cop out to avoid actually talking about it.

I follow it because I want to be prepared for the bad stuff heading my way. This election will be rough, just saying "lol da jew puppets" is a cop out to avoid actually talking about it.
its a matter of waiting for "god's plan" now days other than that just find ways to cope with reality and try to avoid suicide tbh , also you wont get anything from following tv or other mind washing media bs

its a matter of waiting for "god's plan" now days other than that just find ways to cope with reality and try to avoid suicide tbh , also you wont get anything from following tv or other mind washing media bs
I'm not, I'm going off what I see in real life and some media pieces. I've already seen some protests start in my area.

• JFL
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant