How do you think you'll end up?/ The future of me users

Deleted member 6531

Deleted member 6531

Solstice
I've been thinking of possible scenarios users could end up in terms of women/dating after being blackpilled.

1. You wageslave till you're rich enough after uni etc to be able to afford surgeries that you learned from this site by that time you'll be 26-27 with a good looking face thanks to surgery but most women that are high quality will be married and you'll have to date girls younger than you / you'll be dating girls your age who have been rammed by atleast 20 guys if not more throughout their life, but you don't care as their attractive (NOT BETABUXING)

2. You don't ascend with surgeries and soft maxing, you end up settling for a girl who's below you in attractiveness but you're happy with her and you forget about psl and looksmax and black pill.

3. You end up with some girl who is way more attractive than you and it's not a looksmatch but you're rich and you beta bux her at like the end of your 20s and you end up making kids with her (unlikely scenario, but some users could be like this, BETABUXING)

4. You keep browsing psl, keep watching face and lms till you eventually become like 35 and just rot away giving up on caring about ur appearance, and you eventually stop caring about women and just care about your own goals while still complaining about women and encouraging other guys to forget about women because you gave up ( mgtow maxxing crabs in a bucket mentality)

5. You only do flings with women and one night stands. You don't find any value in long term relationships with women as you see it too much of a hassle and too much investment or other reasons. You still want the dopamine of having sex so you only fuck women. (Slaying for the rest of your life theory)

6. You only soft max and forget about all the hardmaxxing stuff like surgery as you think it's a waste of money and you might fuck up your face so you try pua and become one of those dudes who faces 100s of rejections just for that one girl that you approach to accept u as a ltr and you do this till eventually you settle down

Comment how you think you'll end up when it comes to dating, women etc, these are just some scenarios I thought of, that I think most men will fit into one of these options. YOU CAN COMMENT ANOTHER OPTION I didn't include suicide as I highly doubt anyone will suicide from this forum and shit like that (meme tbh)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 10615, Lolcel and 11 others
Also you can combine scenarios, ie you become surgery maxxed but you don't want ltr and slay women only this is a combination of scenario 1 and 5

• +1
Reactions: thecel
wheres the option: rob a bank do all surgeries at 18 and forget about PSL all together

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Jason Voorhees, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others
I'm already in a pretty good position. My "base" (read: face) before finding this website was already pretty good, not chad but maybe HTN. I realized the importance of being lean (around 10% body fat) and gymmaxing when I read this forum and now I have been doing that (my current body fat % is maybe 16?) and it has already improved my face a lot, which was a surprise to me because I was "only" at about 22% body fat, which is normie tier, i.e. what normies think is OK. I will leanmax and gymmax and re-evaluate my situation when I'm around 10% body fat.

I can consider a jaw angle implant on my other side of the face, but I don't see the need for other surgeries.

I see myself finding a nice LTR. I don't care about slaying much anymore. I want LTR. It's more about me being picky.

But what about you Aqui?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 14867 and 8 others
4 if I don't "ascend" after weight loss and 5 if I do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
7. Rope or wraparound shotgun implant

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, oldcelloser and Deleted member 4562
I'm already in a pretty good position. My "base" (read: face) before finding this website was already pretty good, not chad but maybe HTN. I realized the importance of being lean (around 10% body fat) and gymmaxing when I read this forum and now I have been doing that (my current body fat % is maybe 16?) and it has already improved my face a lot, which was a surprise to me because I was "only" at about 22% body fat, which is normie tier, i.e. what normies think is OK. I will leanmax and gymmax and re-evaluate my situation when I'm around 10% body fat.

I can consider a jaw angle implant on my other side of the face, but I don't see the need for other surgeries.

I see myself finding a nice LTR. I don't care about slaying much anymore. I want LTR. It's more about me being picky.

But what about you Aqui?
Sounds like a good plan for a white chad like you.

Well I recently got out of my first relationship and boy was that a real eye opener I'll just continue to work on my self physically and mentally till I find another girl that meets my standards but I won't chase them, I'll sort approach them if they show iois and If I don't find one then I'll know why (blackpill).

I am not looking to slay I don't see any value in that , I'd prefer to be alone if I can't find a girl that meets my standards and just work on my self

My thoughts on surgeries : is that it's mostly cope unless youre likely really recessed, you can obviously get surgery if youve got minor flaws but they'll not change you that much. Ascending with surgery is like a pipe dream and some userd have actually descended with surgery on this forum and it's really costly so you wont be able to afford it till way down later in the line and by that time a lot can change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Wallenberg and Blue
Ill never forgot about the blackpill but I want to live without it bothering me too much tbh

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 10615 and 5 others
7. You use your new Chad looks to build a mass of followers and eventually start a revolution against the jews and proclaim the Fourth Reich.

@Chadlite Rutherford

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 14867, Mongrelcel and 6 others
Ill never forgot about the blackpill but I want to live without it bothering me too much tbh
Doing that involves leaving, the psl, looksmax org hemisphere. And stop watching face and lms. If you keep watching it you'll always be bothered

You'll obviously still know blackpill even after you do all of what i said Imo, but it will be subconsciously and you won't be bothered by it as long as you're content with yourself,

Well I recently got out of my first relationship and boy was that a real eye opener
Elab. Never had a relationship, let me know what I’m in for.

But what about you Aqui?
leanmaxxing did wonders for me as well, I lost 70% of my wanted weight, still 30% left, I actually wonder how I am going to end up looking, every 2kg I lose now, my face improves a lot compared to 2kg before, I always knew I had large bones and I have a big skull, just didn't know how much the bloating killed me lookswise

leanmaxxing legit beats any kind of surgery, and not only lookswise, it also boost your natural testosterone by a lot, and your health will improve

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
2 Will probably happen to me but 4 is most likely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531

Really all options are pretty shitty ngl. Best way is probs money max and through your money statusmax.

• +1
I think most .me users will end up in LTR.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, ItsOver.com, oldcelloser and 8 others
I think most .me users will end up in LTR.
To LTR a below average girl after years of loneliness and suffering seems like shit tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 275, oldcelloser and 4 others
Elab. Never had a relationship, let me know what I’m in for.

Well this is from my experience so this isn't fact.

1. Girls are way more insecure than you think, we as guys know how many options they have but they don't really know how horny guys are and how many options they really have.

2. Girls are very demanding, I used to think that she would be ok alone because she's had multiple boyfriend's already and probably got tired of too much male attention so I didn't give her my attention to much cuz I was like what if I'm too clingy and shit , till she started begging for it and demanding I meet her and hang out heaps then I realized that my girlfriend couldn't really handle being alone and she needed my company heaps

3. Girls just need you to listen to them and validate their problems , not to solve their problems, didn't realise this till I started my first relationship

4. I thought she would be super hoe ish and look to get other guys interest but she surprisingly wasn't at all and she didn't even pay attention much to better looking guys when she was with me, we had this bond which was unique to us where sometimes she would see a better looking guy and me obviously knowing the black pill would be like yeah he's a real gl guy to her and she would be taken back because I was secure in my self whilst also acknowledging there's much better looking guys out there than me. Most guys in her previous relationship would feel insecure if another guy was talking to her or if he noticed another guy looking at her while I was just super laid back.

There's more but that's my experience with what I learned

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 39 and 4 others
Well this is from my experience so this isn't fact.

1. Girls are way more insecure than you think, we as guys know how many options they have but they don't really know how horny guys are and how many options they really have.

2. Girls are very demanding, I used to think that she would be ok alone because she's had multiple boyfriend's already and probably got tired of too much male attention so I didn't give her my attention to much cuz I was like what if I'm too clingy and shit , till she started begging for it and demanding I meet her and hang out heaps then I realized that my girlfriend couldn't really handle being alone and she needed my company heaps

3. Girls just need you to listen to them and validate their problems , not to solve their problems, didn't realise this till I started my first relationship

4. I thought she would be super hoe ish and look to get other guys interest but she surprisingly wasn't at all and she didn't even pay attention much to better looking guys when she was with me, we had this bond which was unique to us where sometimes she would see a better looking guy and me obviously knowing the black pill would be like yeah he's a real gl guy to her and she would be taken back because I was secure in my self whilst also acknowledging there's much better looking guys out there than me. Most guys in her previous relationship would feel insecure if another guy was talking to her or if he noticed another guy looking at her while I was just super laid back.

There's more but that's my experience with what I learned
1 is very true especially when girls are around guys they are attracted to.

4 is true too, this forum has a too negative view of LTRs.

• +1
Bumo for the future of curries

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 4562
Millionaire by 35 with a virgin wife from a good family living next to the water and prairie with horses and a family SUV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Having a heart attack and dying at a young age probably. I hope not, but I won’t be surprised if it happened

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Mongrelcel, efidescontinuado and 3 others
It’s inevitable that soon something horrible will happen which causes me to rope

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Entschuldigung and 2 others
Millionaire by 35 with a virgin wife from a good family living next to the water and prairie with horses and a family SUV
Sounds like the ideal life tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Vitruvian
I've been thinking of possible scenarios users could end up in terms of women/dating after being blackpilled.

1. You wageslave till you're rich enough after uni etc to be able to afford surgeries that you learned from this site by that time you'll be 26-27 with a good looking face thanks to surgery but most women that are high quality will be married and you'll have to date girls younger than you / you'll be dating girls your age who have been rammed by atleast 20 guys if not more throughout their life, but you don't care as their attractive (NOT BETABUXING)

2. You don't ascend with surgeries and soft maxing, you end up settling for a girl who's below you in attractiveness but you're happy with her and you forget about psl and looksmax and black pill.

3. You end up with some girl who is way more attractive than you and it's not a looksmatch but you're rich and you beta bux her at like the end of your 20s and you end up making kids with her (unlikely scenario, but some users could be like this, BETABUXING)

4. You keep browsing psl, keep watching face and lms till you eventually become like 35 and just rot away giving up on caring about ur appearance, and you eventually stop caring about women and just care about your own goals while still complaining about women and encouraging other guys to forget about women because you gave up ( mgtow maxxing crabs in a bucket mentality)

5. You only do flings with women and one night stands. You don't find any value in long term relationships with women as you see it too much of a hassle and too much investment or other reasons. You still want the dopamine of having sex so you only fuck women. (Slaying for the rest of your life theory)

6. You only soft max and forget about all the hardmaxxing stuff like surgery as you think it's a waste of money and you might fuck up your face so you try pua and become one of those dudes who faces 100s of rejections just for that one girl that you approach to accept u as a ltr and you do this till eventually you settle down

Comment how you think you'll end up when it comes to dating, women etc, these are just some scenarios I thought of, that I think most men will fit into one of these options. YOU CAN COMMENT ANOTHER OPTION I didn't include suicide as I highly doubt anyone will suicide from this forum and shit like that (meme tbh)
Last one

Softmaxx fully, work a job and work my way up the wagecuck ladder (i already dropped out of school) and buy some nice-ish things, this automatically makes me a higher value male then most of the schmucks that live in my area, never get a girlfriend and only fuck 3-6/10's on tinder, eventually get some business idea that I am able to turn into a succesfull-ish~ local small business by the time I am 35, find some college educated 6.5/10, have kids, raise them to be PSL gods, good people, naturally lookspill/redpill them, regardless of whether they are male/female, watch them become successful in whatever they decide to do, die.

About how I imagine my life will go.

Im getting surgery before i go to uni, will be 20 tho probably

Girls just need you to listen to them and validate their problems , not to solve their problems, didn't realise this till I started my first relationship
Also this one is so true, every single woman/family member I have ever talked to says I am a good person to talk to when they have problems, I literally don't even do shit :lul: i just stare into space and say "mhm" and "uh huh" for like 10-15 minutes, maybe give some thoughts if they ask, then they always say I am such a good listener, they like talking to me etc :lul:

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
heroin addict

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 6531
I don't see any favourable ending for me at all.

I have failos that are unfixable and I will never ascend. I'll never be confident or like the way I look.

By this point, I hate women. You really need to look at them through rose colored glasses as a man, or otherwise you will see the million negative traits they share.

I will never be able to play the role of the simp boyfriend, which is necessary if youre not a chad. Combine that with the fact I hate women and everything feminine, with my bad looks, with my social retardation cause by years of inceldom, and its pretty safe to say I will never have any kind of a relationship with a female ever.

i don't have any friends, nor a way to make any new friends. I'm extremly behind in about every aspec of life. Mentally im about a 14 yo child. I never hit the milestones required to progress further.

My opinions are extremly fringe and socially despised. Its fine to have a few, but mine are almost all like this.

I dont really see a way for me to stop rotting and leave PSL. My brain is forever infected with knowledge that makes life impossible to live. How can you live knowing just how big is the difference between you and chad? Between you and the average woman? Or even the normie who hasnt spent his entire life rotting?

Its not exactly possible to forget all this, and impossible to come to terms with it.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars, Deleted member 4430 and oldcelloser
I'm 20 and Nr. 4 and don't see that changing on the future. Just tired of being ugly and it's not worth trying to date girls or pretend to live a normie life with children and a wife. I'll be a 40 year old jobless ugly loser who'll avoid humans as much as possible.

tfw ugly :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 4562
4 seems most likely

I have failos that are unfixable and I will never ascend. I'll never be confident or like the way I look.

By this point, I hate women. You really need to look at them through rose colored glasses as a man, or otherwise you will see the million negative traits they share.

I will never be able to play the role of the simp boyfriend, which is necessary if youre not a chad. Combine that with the fact I hate women and everything feminine, with my bad looks, with my social retardation cause by years of inceldom, and its pretty safe to say I will never have any kind of a relationship with a female ever.

i don't have any friends, nor a way to make any new friends. I'm extremly behind in about every aspec of life. Mentally im about a 14 yo child. I never hit the milestones required to progress further.

My opinions are extremly fringe and socially despised. Its fine to have a few, but mine are almost all like this.

I dont really see a way for me to stop rotting and leave PSL. My brain is forever infected with knowledge that makes life impossible to live. How can you live knowing just how big is the difference between you and chad? Between you and the average woman? Or even the normie who hasnt spent his entire life rotting?

Its not exactly possible to forget all this, and impossible to come to terms with it.
exactly this homie, im exactly like this except im 34 and im not interested in LTRs ever, as every conceivable "magic " dissapears after a few months

Where's the option become a tranny/eunuch?:ogre::ogre::ogre:

I'm 20 and Nr. 4 and don't see that changing on the future. Just tired of being ugly and it's not worth trying to date girls or pretend to live a normie life with children and a wife. I'll be a 40 year old jobless ugly loser who'll avoid humans as much as possible.

tfw ugly :feelswah:
its not your fault brother and believe me "chads" in an LTR are not happy, just automatons satisfying soyciety desires and having 0 time for themselves, while convincing themselves that marrying a whore is somehow "good" and noble

5 if you're not bluepilled or a cuck srs
What the fuck are you all doing on looksmax.org if you're so god damn bluepilled and aspire to get married to a whore only for her to take your kids away and half your fortune?
where did this forum become so god damn :bluepill: ?

In a grave like everyone else

As a jock chad after bimax and bulk

I will be a billionaire and fuck all the hoes in the world

be in a casket because of my subhumanity
@StrangerDanger @AcneScars

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: StrangerDanger and AcneScars
Either ascend from surgeries, become disfigured and spend the rest of my life obsessing over getting botched, or get a small improvement with surgery but my life has no change.

I'm already in my mid-20s, so it's probably just rotting until death from here on out, which is the same scenario as my estranged father.

Damn we‘re very very similar

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
After 26 years of inceldom and loneliness, i have no clue how to heal and move on from the brain damage and personality disorders that causes.

For me atleast it feels like looksmaxxing came too late. My ignorant hopefullness about women, life, society, slowly turned into bitterness, depression and anger from my late teens onwards.

I dont function as a normal person anymore. I can fraud it easily still, because i used to be a normie and i know what expectations others have and what emotions i am supposed to feel. But its no longer really there for me.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Bump cuz why not

The Bad True Ending -

0. Rope.

cause it never really began for you anyway.

Infinite Chadpergamy Chaos Theory Ending -

. The Hypergamous nightmare we call life nevER ends.

Hardmaxx until you win life and A S C E N D into GIGA-Chadzilla and [ISPOILER]literally[/ISPOILER] fuck the world like Gandimus Primae.

The Good ERnding -

7. Finish the supreme gentleman's, our blessed and ever holy blackpilled saint, great legacy.

Dark triad your way to the top of the Elites after joining Illuminati and big-red-buttonmaxx the rest of the world with you tbh tbh.
starship troopers explosion GIF by Starship Troopers: Traitor of Mars
black and white vintage GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures
atomic bomb explosion GIF

[ISPOILER]The Secret Ending[/ISPOILER] -

X. [ISPOILER]Looksmax and ascend, use money and success section to richmaxx to geomaxx in some isolated part of the world and knock up some hqnp trad stacys to haremmaxx; then shtf/survivalmaxx the collapse/nwo and wait it out until it all just blows over or Christ returns.[/ISPOILER]

Last edited: