How do you turn a follow back on insta to a lay?

BrownBoy

BrownBoy

Legend
If you have a public insta account and she follows you after you follow her clearly means she finds you attractive, but how do you strike a conversation and turn it sexual? I'm sure none of us want to go on a date/meet without making the intentions clear and want to take things to bed after you meet.

In short, how do you slide into DMs and then into her pants if you got no game/rizz atm

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar, Red Fox, Manletmachine and 2 others
i could tell you, but then i would have to kill you.

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, Trilogy, Deleted member 17595 and 3 others
If you have a public insta account and she follows you after you follow her clearly means she finds you attractive, but how do you strike a conversation and turn it sexual? I'm sure none of us want to go on a date/meet without making the intentions clear and want to take things to bed after you meet.

In short, how do you slide into DMs and then into her pants if you got no game/rizz atm
Search her highlights and find something "funny" to comment like if she got a necklace tell her that you can trade it for yours etc. Works for me. And try to be "unique" when replying like not
- ahaha yeah?
- fuckk
- good you?

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Hi, I find you attractive, would you like to meet sometime to fuck?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Myth, IWantToMax and 6 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: drop and Deleted member 28896
Search her highlights and find something "funny" to comment like if she got a necklace tell her that you can trade it for yours etc. Works for me. And try to be "unique" when replying like not
- ahaha yeah?
- fuckk
- good you?
that's what I've been doing, but it just becomes a regular conversation and given I didn't add them from a dating site/tinder, I think it's easy to come off as if you got no game, because what to do even say to make it clear you wanna fuck her and know if she's down for it? "I like your tits, wish my face was between them?" :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: drop
be good looking is a start

• JFL
Reactions: Myth and Manletmachine
be good looking is a start
why aren't you just on .is? are you even moneymaxxing for surgeries or have you gave up? if its the latter you should go to .is tbh

that's what I've been doing, but it just becomes a regular conversation and given I didn't add them from a dating site/tinder, I think it's easy to come off as if you got no game, because what to do even say to make it clear you wanna fuck her and know if she's down for it? "I like your tits, wish my face was between them?" :feelsuhh:
Women are more than fucking, could care less about having a lot as friends but they are fun to joke and play with, just build up from what you said before and think of things to say that dont come off as weird like something funny that happened to you today and use things like instead of hahah HAHAHA or non creepy emojis

just be confident bro

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
That’s not what that means at all, lmao.
Following someone on Instagram means nothing other than a follow. Don’t listen to the incels ITT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Gonthar, inceI and 1 other person
Following someone on Instagram means nothing other than a follow. Don’t listen to the incels ITT
sure buddy, random hot bitches from your city will follow you back just because you follow them (y)(y)(y)

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, Gonthar and Manletmachine
She literally pressed one button calm down big boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Bushman, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Exactly JFL he is the type of guy that thinks "thanks" is an IOI

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dodevu, Myth and Bushman
a follow back on insta is the same as a right swipe on any dating app and all I was asking in this thread was a guide to slide into DMs, doomers lmao

• JFL
speak for yourself and get out of your mom's basement, 4k posts in 2 months :lul:

• JFL
a follow back on insta is the same as a right swipe on any dating app and all I was asking in this thread was a guide to slide into DMs, doomers lmao
If you say so buddy :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
a follow back means nothing, you assume she thinks you are a chad cause she followed you back but you are wrong, i have seen a lot of my buddies get left on read or rejected from a follow back.

its not really up to rizz, she has decided wether she will either reject or go out with you.
only one way to find out..

op genuinely thinks follow back = ioi

over for low eq cels

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
a follow back means nothing, you assume she thinks you are a chad cause she followed you back but you are wrong, i have seen a lot of my buddies get left on read or rejected from a follow back.

its not really up to rizz, she has decided wether she will either reject or go out with you.
only one way to find out..
it's the same thing with tinder, you can get right swiped but still be left on read, incels here acting like they know something lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25648
op genuinely thinks follow back = ioi

over for low eq cels
username checks out

when did I deduce that follow back is an IOI? If you can read and aren't retarded you will see I compared it to a right swipe on a dating app, you still have a long way to go, jesus christ fucking 15 year old virgin retards

What’s your ethnicity? What continent do you live on. I need this info to answer you

I'm sure none of us want to go on a date/meet without making the intentions clear and want to take things to bed after you meet.
Cope. She will make up her mind about the dude irl, mostly.

Girls know your intentions when you ask them out lol. Just swipe up on their story sometime and chat for a bit and ask to hangout sometime is which I have done. Don’t say anything weird or be overly sexual

You don’t need text game, either she accepts or not, move accordingly after

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, BrownBoy and Myth