How do you turn off your brain?

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
How do I get into a state of relaxation where I don't think just exist?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
drink fluoride

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
  • +1
  • +1
Yes lol I haven't slept all night. How did you know?
Obviously if you have an overactive brain you're not going to able to sleep no matter what you do. I cut out all technology, all stimulants, all lighting, all noises, basically everything. And I still can't have a good night's sleep (been sleep deprived for the last 2 years)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and nattycel
Obviously if you have an overactive brain you're not going to able to sleep no matter what you do. I cut out all technology, all stimulants, all lighting, all noises, basically everything. And I still can't have a good night's sleep (been sleep deprived for the last 2 years)

I know these feelings dude. My mind is keeping me hostage.

• +1
I know these feelings dude. My mind is keeping me hostage.
Look, people are going to give you stupid bluepill advice like listening to music, reading, drinking green tea, that kind of stuff. But there isn't much you can do to calm an overactive mind. It's a matter of brain structure and chemistry. Some areas of your brain are hyperactive compared to normal people. Idk what you can do, really

• +1
Kill ur ego with shrooms or better yet xans do a good job at this too since u can’t really remember much from it
Look, people are going to give you stupid bluepill advice like listening to music, reading, drinking green tea, that kind of stuff. But there isn't much you can do to calm an overactive mind. It's a matter of brain structure and chemistry. Some areas of your brain are hyperactive compared to normal people. Idk what you can do, really

Drugs work wonders but he can also do transedental meditation as natural remedy

• +1
There is a switch on the back of your head. Every head comes with one

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back