How do you white guys cope with the dogpill?

Sub0

Sub0

Indo Brachid Bull
How would you react if you found out she used to fuck her dog?

Attachments

• 3360408_2580171_redditsave.com_how_can_you_deny_the_dogpill_at_this_point-ljsvzmy80gb61_1_4.mp4
    7.4 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 26675, Lurker69 and 11 others
Forward growth Is everything for white women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 26675 and 8 others
Yeah every time i walk past a dog i feel so mogged its like standing next to a 6'4 guy when ur 5'9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26675, Deleted member 23391, bloomercel and 1 other person
Honestly every time I blissfully manage to forget the dogpill, my life quality increases by a lot.

Then I'm brutally reminded of it again by this shithole.

@Dr. Bruh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, bloomercel and Deleted member 21044
By not going for white women duh

Women prefer to get STDs from their dogs than to sleep with an incel- it's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruakh, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 28473 and 4 others
Honestly every time I blissfully manage to forget the dogpill, my life quality increases by a lot.

Then I'm brutally reminded of it again by this shithole.

@Dr. Bruh
It's over for me anyways. Today i learnt that a chadlite brad pitt lookalike from my school is dating some random mtb you wouldn't even look at on the street. Why would any girl ever be attracted to me, when they all have access to better guys. Not a single reason.

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser, Deleted member 26675, It'snotover and 3 others
It's over for me anyways. Today i learnt that a chadlite brad pitt lookalike from my school is dating some random mtb you wouldn't even look at on the street. Why would any girl ever be attracted to me, when they all have access to better guys. Not a single reason.

It's over for all of us.

Today I've been looking up how much 3D printing a Sarco pod costs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
It's over for all of us.

Today I've been looking up how much 3D printing a Sarco pod costs.
No sarco pod for me unless earth resets back to caveman in the future.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
By knowing that it’s a small % of mentally ill foids that do this

I bark around white women to trick them into thinking I’m a dog so they’ll fuck me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BongMog and bloomercel
Aren’t you indian? How do you cope with the fact that every Indian woman would kill you without hesitating if that would guarantee her a white boyfriend?

👉🏼 Exodus 22:19 says "Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death.”👈🏼

👉🏼Leviticus 18:23 declares, "Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.” 👈🏼

👉🏼Leviticus 20:15-16 commands, “If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal. If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.” 👈🏼

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Elvisandreaa, Yuhbwoynadia and 1 other person
Aren’t you indian? How do you cope with the fact that every Indian woman would kill you without hesitating if that would guarantee her a white boyfriend?
Not from where I live!

How about you control your women bitch ass white boy
How about you kys since you're a worthless curry shitskin , btw Niggers hate Curries who act like them so you're even more pathetic by trying to talk like a Nigger

How about you kys since you're a worthless curry shitskin , btw Niggers hate Curries who act like them so you're even more pathetic by trying to talk like a Nigger
My best freind is a 6'4" BBC?

My best freind is a 6'4" BBC?
Nobody gives a shit + I'm almost as tall as that , you ain't impressing anyone you little worthless Curry shit

Nobody gives a shit + I'm almost as tall as that , you ain't impressing anyone you little worthless Curry shit
Why are you triggered lil nigga? We are men out here, we should support each other, I wasn't throwing shade at white guys, I just feel bad for them coz white women are the biggest degenerate whores out there who fuck their dogs

Why are you triggered lil nigga? We are men out here, we should support each other, I wasn't throwing shade at white guys, I just feel bad for them coz white women are the biggest degenerate whores out there who fuck their dogs
We ain't a community in here , it's a dog eat dog world , I'm too Cynical to believe in any "men helping men" from online forums in this day and age

We ain't a community in here , it's a dog eat dog world , I'm too Cynical to believe in any "men helping men" from online forums in this day and age
Sure, I also don't believe in that bluepill bullshit but imo atleast here we should help each other coz this is literally a community

Sure, I also don't believe in that bluepill bullshit but imo atleast here we should help each other coz this is literally a community
I tried doing that and I'm tired of retards behaving like little immature kids , seems like seriousness and actual discussion isn't aprecciated on here anymore

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
I tried doing that and I'm tired of retards behaving like little immature kids , seems like seriousness and actual discussion isn't aprecciated on here anymore
Btw are you an OG? You made your account last month

This would show that gl men date much lower and oofy doofies much higher. Is his jaw similar to his or he looks like him because of his pheno? Suifuel, it's always the pitt lookalike guy that cleans everything irl.

whites are not human

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and rand anon