How does a forward-grown face feel to the touch?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
My brow ridge has grown a bit recently from puberty, so when I rub my eyes, wash my face, etc. I feel a noticeably bonier ridge. But I'm a flat-faced Asian. So I wonder what it must feel like for a forward-grown Chad to touch his own face.

Do Chads notice the feel of protruding bones when they touch their faces?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, itorroella9, Deleted member 7806 and 4 others
My brow ridge has grown a bit recently, so when I rub my eyes, wash my face, etc. I feel a noticeably bonier ridge. But I'm a flat-faced Asian. So I wonder what it must feel like for a forward-grown Chad to touch his own face.

Do Chads notice protruding bones when they touch their faces? Or have they gotten so used to it that they don't notice how prominent their brow and nasal ridges and chins really are?
come touch mine son ;)

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
6EE8D8A7 CA01 44C0 9796 506E6FC7C323

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mr.cope and thecel
It does not feel anything special.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston and thecel
It does not feel anything special.

Does it feel very different from a flat face? I already feel a difference with such a little bit of brow ridge growth, so if I were to turn into a Chad right this instant and touch my face, wouldn't I be like "holy crap that bone projects!"?

Does it feel very different from a flat face? I already feel a difference with such a little bit of brow ridge growth, so if I were to turn into a Chad right this instant and touch my face, wouldn't I be like "holy crap that bone projects!"?

I only feel my Cheekbones, big nose and my manible + chin when I wash up my face.. For you it could be different.. but I never had flat face.

• +1
My brow ridge has grown a bit recently from puberty, so when I rub my eyes, wash my face, etc. I feel a noticeably bonier ridge. But I'm a flat-faced Asian. So I wonder what it must feel like for a forward-grown Chad to touch his own face.

i feel a tingle in the jungle

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and EverythingMattersCel

why does it matter

• Hmm...
I suppose it feels forward grown and pronounced.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 7806