How does BSSO work?

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
where is the cut?

If the cuts made are away from where IMDO works, I could theoretically get IMDO and BSSO afterwards

that would be 3cm+ of mandible which is huge

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
ur actually massively low iq. I feel bad for u tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Administrator and father_john

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and RealSurgerymax
Bouta get 30mm bsso💪🏼

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL, Deleted member 5818, CursedOne and 1 other person
elaborate
No one needs 30mm of mandible Sagital expansion bruh. And if you are planning to get 30mm of your lower maxilla protracting forward then you are planning to chimpanzeemax

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
No one needs 30mm of mandible Sagital expansion bruh. And if you are planning to get 30mm of your lower maxilla protracting forward then you are planning to chimpanzeemax
bro I have a trash mandible

I literally get iois easily with corona mask, my lower third ruins my face. It looks dogshit, i need to MAX

to answer my own question, i am getting super bimax: mouth is frothing hearing what he can do

over for IMDOcels

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
bro I have a trash mandible

I literally get iois easily with corona mask, my lower third ruins my face. It looks dogshit, i need to MAX

to answer my own question, i am getting super bimax: mouth is frothing hearing what he can do

I sincerely doubt you will ever get surgery tbh and this is ur way of coping. But in a case if you ever do a few mm in the face can change a lot. It’s literally miles in the face and 30MM is literally abnormal as fuck and no one will ever do this for you. Mirin ur low iq cope tho lol

I sincerely doubt you will ever get surgery tbh and this is ur way of coping. But in a case if you ever do a few mm in the face can change a lot. It’s literally miles in the face and 30MM is literally abnormal as fuck and no one will ever do this for you. Mirin ur low iq cope tho lol
why wouldn't i?
I can get the money
the doctor is in my state
its probably not 30mm but the change will be enough such that my jaw is no longer a failo (probably around 20mm max)

why wouldn't i?
I can get the money
the doctor is in my state
its probably not 30mm but the change will be enough such that my jaw is no longer a failo (probably around 20mm max)
k tag me when u get it brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486 and Deleted member 4430