How does everyone but me have clear skin.

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Every single content creator ever, every public figure, everyone I see irl and online no matter where they from, even people from this website they all have clear skin, I feel like I’m the only one that still gets a decent amount of pimples and red spots on my face, even though I eat really healthy, wash my face a good amount, and do a decent amount of exercise. Why am I cursed with this dried out disfigured sand paper type of skin all round my body. I get acne EVERYWHERE EVEN THOUGH I WASH MYSELF AND EAT HEALTHY, I WOULD LITERALLY BE SET FOR LIFE IF I HAD NORMAL SKIN.

I’m a monster, a disgusting slab of oily dry rottenness.

IMG 9562

• So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
ur already suffering hypotelorism don't think clear skin saves u from that buddy

ur already suffering hypotelorism don't think clear skin saves u from that buddy
Wdym? My icd is 33.8mm and ipd is 64mm

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Unfortunate! I used to drink a lot and only ate junk food, still do both but less and my skin has been perfect always

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Axii
I only sent my eyes here once and everyone said it was good, even surgerymaxx who commented on my thread a while back. I sent my eyes to 3 other experienced raters and they all said it was good my spacing, you are a stupid grey repcel for a reason. Picking on an old insecurity of mine, why don’t you send your ugly eyes?

Same here , I look amazing with a clear skin filter

Maybe public figures use makeup

But my classmates barely have which pisses me off

I don’t understand why and what to do about it

I been asking the same question for 2 years now, show me a picture where it looks bad, it doesn’t exist. Measure any picture of my eyes are you will see they are pretty much one eye apart. Using barrett as a pfp wow so creative dumb ugly fag, you have a worse life than mine which is why you do this, soulless ugly peice of shit find one picture where it looks bad

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews and BrahminBoss
You don’t respond bc you know that’s all you have to say, when it comes to proof you go silent. When I ask for precise measurements, you go silent. Would you like me to send you the multiple threads where people said it looks good? You npc grey repeating the same thing thinking you are funny. You having nothing to say just proves I’m right, hope you know that.

Last edited:
@julianchicago tell this no life ugly tiktokcel that my eye spacing is decent you seen my eyes multiple times.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I used to have perfect skin I wasn't prone to any skin conditions until I masturnqted and have both my cheeks full of pimples

@julianchicago tell this no life ugly tiktokcel that my eye spacing is decent you seen my eyes multiple times.
Taking ECA stack for getting thin works?

The only 4 steps you need to obtain clear skin:

1. No sugar and no bread
2. Cold showers
3. Semen retention
4. 15-25 minutes of sunlight daily

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FaceandBBC and Deleted member 7580
I have keloid acne scars i dont even go out anymore:feelswhy:

Every public figure has sold their soul
They have access to the secret jewish rituals that make them looks good and brainwashed

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
Every single content creator ever, every public figure, everyone I see irl and online no matter where they from, even people from this website they all have clear skin, I feel like I’m the only one that still gets a decent amount of pimples and red spots on my face, even though I eat really healthy, wash my face a good amount, and do a decent amount of exercise. Why am I cursed with this dried out disfigured sand paper type of skin all round my body. I get acne EVERYWHERE EVEN THOUGH I WASH MYSELF AND EAT HEALTHY, I WOULD LITERALLY BE SET FOR LIFE IF I HAD NORMAL SKIN.

I’m a monster, a disgusting slab of oily dry rottenness.

View attachment 2809586
I feel your pain. Bad skin is a sign of poor health. Masculine men can get away with some skin failos such as fine lines or rough skin texture, but pretty boys need close to perfect skin as possible.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Pikabro