How does getting background checked by companies work?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
We are all worried about our faces being shown on here but what about all the random instagram accounts of people and stuff?

idk tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
It seems like you are really worried about this

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, MammothActuary and Deleted member 2581
Background checks mostly look for financial records (credit score), criminal history, employment history and education history. I think “muh face on psl site” is over exaggerated and might only matter if you’re applying for a big government position.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Background checks mostly look for financial records (credit score), criminal history, employment history and education history. I think “muh face on psl site” is over exaggerated and might only matter if you’re applying for a big government position.
Nah. Companies look at social media posts and search your name up as well.

Just finish your looksmaxing plan so that way no one would think that the 2 psl person that posts on here was ever the 7 psl gigachad that you've become.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Nah. Companies look at social media posts and search your name up as well.
Yeah but if u don’t post ur social media here or your name you’re fine right right right right right :feelshaha:

Never put your real name on shit.

Otherwise, you're good unless you're going for actually powerful positions, in which case get the fuck out of here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i hope so tbh. what are they gonna do? get my name and link it to my username? :feelshaha:

HR team lives rent free in paranoid brains

• JFL
Reactions: Velvet and Luke LLL
i hope so tbh. what are they gonna do? get my name and link it to my username? :feelshaha:
I mean this is a pretty obscure website + hopefully you’re not using an easily traceable username (which is why i have a username like Petsmart) and hopefully you haven’t given out your real name or any personally identifiable info.

I mean this is a pretty obscure website + hopefully you’re not using an easily traceable username (which is why i have a username like Petsmart) and hopefully you haven’t given out your real name or any personally identifiable info.
i think my name is pretty weird tbh. i think i’m overthinking this a bit too much tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
If you're about to be president or some crazy shit like that you will get screened hard af. Ceo of a big company you will get screened hard. Google reverse image search is not good enough to track faces, or at least the public version isn't. I'm willing to bet the Cia and shit has some highly advanced reverse image search and they probably can work with the nsa and do crazy shit. They take a pic of you here and it'll spit out the closest matches of who you could be.

I'd say you're generally safe for now as long as you don't post images straight from anything linked to your social media, don't use your real name, etc. Just the basic shit.

Barring anyone that knows you irl and sees you here and doxxxes you. You're probably good.

A name likes dogs will be mixed with so many dog pill posts lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Deleted member 2846
We are the bottom of the bottom. Nobody cares about us youre safe they will never find us

• +1
Reactions: Velvet
Your boss can trash you for any reason, if youre worried he knows ypu call people nigger on incel forum its too late. At the end of the day its all nominal and if your boss votes you off the island you are gone