How does it feel like to be a 30+ years old wizard ?

are you NT ?
Probably. People seem to really enjoy talking to me.

I definitely was not NT in my teens, and early 20s. It's been a slow brutal process.

I still have my weak points, like starting conversations with girls at the gym.

Probably. People seem to really enjoy talking to me.

I definitely was not NT in my teens, and early 20s. It's been a slow brutal process.

I still have my weak points, like starting conversations with girls at the gym.
Mogs me. i bet you are tall or at least average height and you probably dont have autism was well. I got the bad cards on everything and ascension is very unlikely for me

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Mogs me. i bet you are tall or at least average height
I'm 6'4", but I've known much shorter slayers that do MUCH better than me.

and you probably dont have autism was well.
I was never diagnosed, but probably had it.

The brain is extremely plastic. I recommend NOT taking the rotter approach, and to cure your autism. Meaning, read every paper you can on it and do experiments.

Common causes are mild milk/dairy allergy (this was my case, and cutting out milk helped massively).
Another common cause is plastic accumulation in the brain, because certain people have issues clearing plastics from the brain. You could research this more, but definitely it's all physics, and there is a way to clear out the plastics in your brain, if this is the case.

BNDF from exercise and meditation makes the brain more plastic, so once you've removed whatever pathogens where preventing brain development, you can start rewiring your brain.

Micro-expression training, body language training, vocal training, vocal tonation training, facial expression training, using apps and digital flash cards can start to teach you the basic fundamentals.

Recording yourself, saying things, and listening back can help you develop a smoother speaking style. Visually recording yourself saying lines, can help you work on your body language. You can copy actors that are considered attractive, as practice.

Once you have all these basics down, it's time to get out there and start making friends. Start with fat looser guys, as that will be the easiest, but as you learn more social skills, becoming funnier, more charismatic, ect. you work your way up to hot, emotionally well adjusted girls who have their lives in order, and are fun to be with.

I got the bad cards on everything and ascension is very unlikely for me
This is what's known as a limiting belief. There's plenty of literal midgets with attractive partners.

They are "exceptions" not because of luck, but because they didn't give up and they solved their problems.

Life isn't fair. We all play in different difficulty levels. I had no positive interactions with women, and not even a single conversation until I was in my late twenties, despite trying. I'd get instant rejected every time.

At least challenge is fun. I'm on the cutting edge of science, doing my best to slow down or reverse aging to yield more time. Life is a game that involves deep levels of math, biology, science, behavioral psychology, experimentation, psychology, marketing, etc. The smartest humans that have ever existed, are only giving you a base to build off of. There really is no limit to how far you can take things.

Last edited:
The brain is extremely plastic. I recommend NOT taking the rotter approach, and to cure your autism. Meaning, read every paper you can on it and do experiments.

Common causes are mild milk/dairy allergy (this was my case, and cutting out milk helped massively).
Another common cause is plastic accumulation in the brain, because certain people have issues clearing plastics from the brain. You could research this more, but definitely it's all physics, and there is a way to clear out the plastics in your brain, if this is the case.

BNDF from exercise and meditation makes the brain more plastic, so once you've removed whatever pathogens where preventing brain development, you can start rewiring your brain.

Micro-expression training, body language training, vocal training, vocal tonation training, facial expression training, using apps and digital flash cards can start to teach you the basic fundamentals.

Recording yourself, saying things, and listening back can help you develop a smoother speaking style. Visually recording yourself saying lines, can help you work on your body language. You can copy actors that are considered attractive, as practice.

Once you have all these basics down, it's time to get out there and start making friends. Start with fat looser guys, as that will be the easiest, but as you learn more social skills, becoming funnier, more charismatic, ect. you work your way up to hot, emotionally well adjusted girls who have their lives in order, and are fun to be with.
What cope bullshit is this lmao. No, i was just unlucky with my genes and got autism when i was born, no amount of reading or avoiding dairy will help that, thats some stuff that boomers read on Facebook and believe it. I tried all my best to befriend people, to be more normie like, to adapt, but my autism always shows itself sooner or later. Was never part of a social circle and 99% of friendships i had were completely one sided. Nobody listens to what i have to say, sounding like brain dead retard doesnt help my case. I was always excluded and viewed as the weirdo, even the other outcasts didnt want me.

You are an outlier and a very lucky one on top, most Aspies like me will die without ever knowing what its like to have (unpaid) sex and to be appreciated as part of a friend group

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
What cope bullshit is this lmao. No, i was just unlucky with my genes and got autism when i was born, no amount of reading or avoiding dairy will help that, thats some stuff that boomers read on Facebook and believe it.
This is a limiting belief. And I'm not talking about reading "facebook". I'm talking about reading scientific studies and learning about human biology and physics.

Your thinking is "magical" superstitious and extremely unscientific.
I tried all my best to befriend people, to be more normie like, to adapt, but my autism always shows itself sooner or later. Was never part of a social circle and 99% of friendships i had were completely one sided. Nobody listens to what i have to say, sounding like brain dead retard doesnt help my case. I was always excluded and viewed as the weirdo, even the other outcasts didnt want me.
You didn't do a single thing I suggested.

There is no magical thing called "autism". It's an abstraction to simplify a bunch of specific physical processes. Thinking in vague abstractions won't help you.

There were specific things you said, or did, or the way you said them or did them that made people not listen to you. Figuring what those things were, requires sufficient experience to recognize patterns, as well as learning all the basics on your own, psychology, micro-expression recognition, etc. But yah, once you can recognize micro-expressions and body language (easily trainable with apps you can buy), then you know exactly what you did to cause the negative reactions.

Then you just don't do that anymore, and experiment until you get progressively more positive reactions, and finally until you make girls laugh and fall in love with you.

You are an outlier and a very lucky one on top, most Aspies like me will die without ever knowing what its like to have (unpaid) sex and to be appreciated as part of a friend group
Because most aspies accept their fate and rot.

I literally gave you the step by step exact solution that would work for any aspie. How I know this, is because its' just physics and chemistry. Something is being accumulated in your brain preventing normal neural connections, you need to figure it out through a process of elimination, and then rewire your brain.

How many aspies will devote even a few years of their life to reading studies, and learning about the neurobiology to solve their problem? None, because we live in a society of lazy rotters that accept their fate, without even trying. Or they reach the first road block and instead of sitting down and meditating on it for a few hours, they instantly give up. Hit a road block in life, spend three hours a day for a few months thinking about the problem, and I guarantee you, you'll find a path forward, or something to try. Fail again, learn something from that failure.

Last edited: