How does It feel to be an indian incel??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
@Indo_Chad
IMG 20220902 024147

Keep scouting for muh aryans Who don't give a shit about you. My SMV in india Is already 99th percentile Just because of my skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chadeep, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Now you understand what It Means to be the most gl in the forum?? I've 10 new dogs EVERY FUCKING DAY barking for me. Not even old ones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Get hair transplant to get less ethnic hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 21620
Every fucking day dogs. You go to sleep thinking about me, you wake up thinking about me, you rage with your mother because you're not a gigantic bull. How does It feel to be inferior in every fucking aspect?

• Love it
WhatsApp Image 2022 09 04 at 124758

The fuck nigga? I am light af so by your logic I am 99th percentile in India too.

btw ask any curry in this form I belong to an ethnic group from which most Bollywood actors/actresses are from

• +1
View attachment 1853917

The fuck nigga? I am light af so by your logic I am 99th percentile in India too.

btw ask any curry in this form I belong to an ethnic group from which most Bollywood actors/actresses are from
And even then you're still an abused dog of mine. There are levels to this

• JFL
post your gonial angle

Autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Indo_Chad, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
There needs to be a study done on ethnics and their obsession with white people

One done on Blacks and their obsession with white women
One done on Indian men and their obsession with White Men
One done on Asian women and their obsession with white men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol, Deleted member 20370, Gengar and 3 others
You
Screenshot 42

Me
Mogged

now keep on seething

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and sub5inchcel
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
looks low pfl ethnic + my pic is in bad shitty lighting
you would look like an error from the system in the same lighting
pfl is a meme its all about ipd

There needs to be a study done on ethnics and their obsession with white people

One done on Blacks and their obsession with white women
One done on Indian men and their obsession with White Men
One done on Asian women and their obsession with white men
It's because of a deep sense of self hatred. It could be due to colonization and slavery because all of the groups you mentioned in this post have had this happen to them. My country too but i am not self hating and i fully embrace who i am as it should be. Wish other south asians were the same

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Indo_Chad and Deleted member 6128
Every fucking day dogs. You go to sleep thinking about me, you wake up thinking about me, you rage with your mother because you're not a gigantic bull. How does It feel to be inferior in every fucking aspect?
I don’t think about you at all dawg :kys::kys:

You tell us.

It's because of a deep sense of self hatred. It could be due to colonization and slavery because all of the groups you mentioned in this post have had this happen to them. My country too but i am not self hating and i fully embrace who i am as it should be. Wish other south asians were the same
lul do you really think I would have any self hatred?? People from my ethnic group are basically the face of Indian entertainment industry and have rich mogger culture/music/history. We are prolly the only currys out there with decent smv (given its due to the fact we don't fit into the traditional indian phenotype that most people think of when they think of an Indian)

In my first post I made fun of nordics being aryans and even stated that I would prefer Indian girls from my own pheno over women of other races.

We high caste punjabis are known for having a superiority complex rather than feeling inferior to anyone due to out mogger history

I am not delusional though and I know being an Indian is a falio but no one in my entire life have even asked me where I am from so it doesn't even matter 99% of time

Last edited:
South Asians due to culture and Aryan Hinduism shit I’d why they are like that. Blacks don’t worship white women that’s a meme they worship mullstos. The few blsck men with a white women fetidh are those who ironically have European genes themsleves and have inherited the euro haplogroup essentially making them white men with negroid phenotype. Asain women yeah I have no excuse for these lot they are genuine self haters but I do think it’s partly due to media exposure and masculinity thier men are short and frail

Black men love white women, that's why you see black men with overweight white women.