how does it feel to die by hanging

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
If I were to rope I’d just shoot myself in the head, bang, dead af with a snap of the fingers.

I wonder why some mofos choose to rope in painful ways like hanging, drowning or stabbing themselves. Those niggas must be crazy af innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 32425, Dr. Bludy and 2 others
Hey @BearBoy look! it’s the virgin we beat up last week :lul: now he wants to kill him self

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 32425, Dr. Bludy and 2 others
Hey @BearBoy look! it’s the virgin we beat up last week :lul: now he wants to kill him self
If his fatass tried to rope the roof would just end up breaking and crushing him making his goofy ass die even more painfully

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, horizontallytall, Deleted member 32425 and 1 other person
If his fatass tried to rope the roof would just end up breaking and crushing him making his goofy ass die even more painfully
I know 🤪🤪🤪 final destination type shit innit bozo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
I know 🤪🤪🤪 final destination type shit innit bozo
198B59F4 D5F3 404F 9E00 5F0DAE9DD7AF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BearBoy, Deleted member 32425 and 1 other person
Hanging doesn't cause much suffering, it's slow but not that painful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
Hanging doesn't cause much suffering, it's slow but not that painful
Yeah but slow means that you’ll regret every second of it. I’ve seen a video of some nigger hanging bismelf to death and he was trying to get loose midway through it. Na I ain’t having none of that shit ☠️ if I’m gonna rope ima get a shotgun blow my entire head off on some gory ass Saw type shit 💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and thickdickdaddy27
I died by hanging last week and I wouldn't reccomend it
gun to brain mogs

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024 and LowTrust
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 32425
Don’t hang yourself, nigga

You have to choose the right drop height for your weight, or your end will be tortuous.

In addition, you will probably ejaculate during the death throes.

The cops will probably break down laughing after seeing your corpse in coom stained pants.

wouldn't overdosing be painless? with some pills.