How does it feel to get gifts from your friends?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Posts
17,269
Reputation
19,354
For your birthday. I don't have the social level aka looks level for me to get gifts on birthday.
 
I've gotten some a few times by my best friend. Feels good tbh ngl.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
My friends never remember my birthday
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
It's not worth it, I would buy them nice gifts for their birthday and get shit in return. Once, when I was a kid I received a slightly worn-out book about sculpture from a classmate, I think he just picked a random object from his house and arrived at the party with it, I stopped with birthday parties after that.
My ex-gf would regift my gifts to other people on their birthday, she even admitted this when I asked her where is my shit that I gave her. She also gave me stuff that I suspect didn't pay a dime for it, she just received it as a gift from others, then pass it on to me.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1560
it feels good when you get sth despite it not being your birthday tbh
birthday present is meh cause expected

you will never have this though
 

Similar threads

6
Replies
1
Views
27
milkshake_addict
milkshake_addict
Informationcapitali
Replies
0
Views
12
Informationcapitali
Informationcapitali
cursedbybones
Replies
3
Views
55
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
Z
Replies
5
Views
61
_Jason_
_Jason_
Игорь бурда
Replies
0
Views
14
Игорь бурда
Игорь бурда

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top