How does it feel to get sunburn?

Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
Title. I've never experienced sunburn, but my mother and sister did and they often turn red, sometimes peeling.

Even in this heatwave I feel NOTHING.

How does it feel like to experience sunburn? The closest thing I experienced to a sunburn was when I was on a beach a few years back; I forgot to apply sun lotion, and all I felt was a small but short-lived sting on my skin which turned golden brown three hours later.

My sister was with me too and also forgot to apply sun lotion. She complained about her skin on that day, and turned red.

I'm darker than my sister who seems to be Fitzpatrick II. My mother is perhaps a Fitzpatrick II, and my father is perhaps an IV or even V.

I self-identify as Fitzpatrick III or IV.

Last edited:
it burns when u touch it

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Starts to itch and feel irritated and stings when you touch it but not the whole world

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: justbegan and Xangsane
Sometimes horrendous. Can make you feel extremely sick, the area can't be in contact with anything. Legit nothing outside of serious injury as bad as a bad sunburn

• So Sad
Starts to itch and feel irritated and stings when you touch it but not the whole world
During that time on the beach I felt a small, short-lived but sharp sting, but no itchiness or irritation. No peeling, reddening or blistering after that.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
Hurts like a bitch when you touch it, skin starts peeling and you start feeling itchy after some days. It's a nuisance which is why I use sunscreen whenever I leave the house.

• +1
I’m black but I always put on sunscreen when I’m out I’m not fucking risking getting darker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896 and Xangsane
Sometimes horrendous. Can make you feel extremely sick, the area can't be in contact with anything. Legit nothing outside of serious injury as bad as a bad sunburn
What's your Fitzpatrick type?
I've never experienced anything like that, but maybe it's because I always wear sun cream.
But again that time I "burned" I hardly felt anything:
During that time on the beach I felt a small, short-lived but sharp sting, but no itchiness or irritation. No peeling, reddening or blistering after that.
I'm still very afraid I might one day experience sunburn, despite going to places where the UV index was over 10 and feeling nothing (unlike mum who peeled).

I’m black but I always put on sunscreen when I’m out I’m not fucking risking getting darker
I do this all the time, SPF 50+ as well. That time I went on the beach on a hot day was an exception as we were in a rush.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Hurts like a bitch when you touch it, skin starts peeling and you start feeling itchy after some days. It's a nuisance which is why I use sunscreen whenever I leave the house.
How would you classify this experience?
Also:
I do this all the time, SPF 50+ as well. That time I went on the beach on a hot day was an exception as we were in a rush.

How would you classify this experience?
I'd classify it as a bad experience obviously. I'm not a fan of going to hot places like beaches either so I tend to avoid them whenever possible.

• So Sad
Try tanning outside for hours in high UV and you will feel it eventually

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Xangsane
Try tanning outside for hours in high UV and you will feel it eventually
I tried that when I went to the Southeastern US and the Mediterranean walking about and enjoying myself, nothing happened. :lul:

I came back home with the skin colour of a lightskin.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I'd classify it as a bad experience obviously. I'm not a fan of going to hot places like beaches either so I tend to avoid them whenever possible.
I'm indifferent to beaches.
People here made the most of the heatwave to try and get a tan and I saw people with orange bubbles on their shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I'm indifferent to beaches.
People here made the most of the heatwave to try and get a tan and I saw people with orange bubbles on their shoulders
Indifferent to beaches
Indifferent to bitches :cool:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Xangsane
This guy would talk to his mom and sister about their sex lives but can’t ask them what a sunburn feels like @looksmaxxer234 @gamma @vanilla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, Looks234, n0rthface and 2 others
This guy would talk to his mom and sister about their sex lives but can’t ask them what a sunburn feels like @looksmaxxer234 @gamma @vanilla
I'll go ask them today

• JFL
Reactions: Biggdink
Boooomp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Wear sunscreen brother. Fitz skin vi is at best spf 14. The agepill is brutal. Use every weapon you can against it

• +1
Dont know this feeling.

shitskin crew