How does it make you feel that Jack Black gave up being PSL 8 to become a fat slob while you can only dream of being PSL 8?

How does it make you feel that Jack Black threw away what you always dreamed of looking like?

• Total voters
Jack Black

Jack Black

Legend of the Rent Free
All Jack Black had to do is not eat like a literal pig and he would still be PSL 8. While you slave away with every looksmaxxing method in the book all Jack has to do is stop eating the whole menu when he goes out to eat.
iu
iu

How does it make you feel Jack Black valued what you dream of having so much equal to one of the many candy bars he will be eating today adding to his morbid obesity. Jack Black doesn't care and throws away what everyone on this forum dreams of looking like down the drain like its nothing.

iu
actor-jack-black-height-weight-age-10.jpg
jb3.jpg
1412594769774_Image_galleryImage_EXCLUSIVE_Jack_Black_enjo.JPG

Jack is probably sitting in his mansion right now eating deep fried pizzas reading the script for his next Hollywood blockbuster once again with the plot being how he is the fattest piece of crap seen to date. But what are you doing in the meantime? Yeah, your hitting bricks against your jaw thinking it will make you look like less of a subhuman.
article-1133704-0342E50D000005DC-762_468x447.jpg

Jack Black considered what everyone on this forum wants so badly as nothing but a stumbling stone to him becoming the biggest Hollywood cash cow to have ever lived.

iu
iu
iu

Even now in his state of mass obesity you can see the PSL 8 face hiding beneath that fat, it wants to break free. But Jack will suppress it knowing he is only cast by producers because everyone else in the movie looks better in comparison to this human form of a pig. Only being casted so the movies plot can be revolved around him being the fattest piece of crap to have ever walked this earth who slows everyone down on an adventure to find hidden treasure.

Even while being the fattest thing to have ever fit on a cinema screen Jack Black is still mogging you into the depth of this earth and back. He threw away what you would probably eat children to attain like it was nothing but a hot potato.

I have no hopes in looksmaxxing myself due to looking too much like non prime Jack Black, but I ask fellow looksmaxxers to please explain how this makes you feel?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, eyelidcel, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Lmao at life being fair

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

worst poster after me tbh ngl ded srs fuark

• +1
Reactions: xit and Deleted member 2846
Jb

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
I want to see this poster together with undisputed in a hexagon

He ain’t psl 8 JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
comical, whatever

comical, whatever
This is not a joke, you are seeing it as a joke because you cannot cope with the fact Jack Black threw away what you always dreamed of having. Your mind cannot understand why Jack Black did this, so while your reading your brain cannot understand so its telling you it must be a joke.

Last edited:
Every night I cry myself to sleeping knowing what could’ve been had he not been fat.

He does it so that he doesnt have to get assfucked by old jewish producers to get roles like all the "hunk" action stars and leading men have to do.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Have never thought about this unfunny loser till you mentioned the name

He does it so that he doesnt have to get assfucked by old jewish producers to get roles like all the "hunk" action stars and leading men have to do.
Jack Black is Jewish. He goes to an orthodox synagogue with his kids every week.

All Jack Black had to do is not eat like a literal pig and he would still be PSL 8. While you slave away with every looksmaxxing method in the book all Jack has to do is stop eating the whole menu when he goes out to eat.
iu
iu

How does it make you feel Jack Black valued what you dream of having so much equal to one of the many candy bars he will be eating today adding to his morbid obesity. Jack Black doesn't care and throws away what everyone on this forum dreams of looking like down the drain like its nothing.

iu
actor-jack-black-height-weight-age-10.jpg
jb3.jpg
1412594769774_Image_galleryImage_EXCLUSIVE_Jack_Black_enjo.JPG

Jack is probably sitting in his mansion right now eating deep fried pizzas reading the script for his next Hollywood blockbuster once again with the plot being how he is the fattest piece of crap seen to date. But what are you doing in the meantime? Yeah, your hitting bricks against your jaw thinking it will make you look like less of a subhuman.
article-1133704-0342E50D000005DC-762_468x447.jpg

Jack Black considered what everyone on this forum wants so badly as nothing but a stumbling stone to him becoming the biggest Hollywood cash cow to have ever lived.

iu
iu
iu

Even now in his state of mass obesity you can see the PSL 8 face hiding beneath that fat, it wants to break free. But Jack will suppress it knowing he is only cast by producers because everyone else in the movie looks better in comparison to this human form of a pig. Only being casted so the movies plot can be revolved around him being the fattest piece of crap to have ever walked this earth who slows everyone down on an adventure to find hidden treasure.

Even while being the fattest thing to have ever fit on a cinema screen Jack Black is still mogging you into the depth of this earth and back. He threw away what you would probably eat children to attain like it was nothing but a hot potato.

I have no hopes in looksmaxxing myself due to looking too much like non prime Jack Black, but I ask fellow looksmaxxers to please explain how this makes you feel?

HEIGHT: 5'5"

OP is literally sucking my cock beyong the grave

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
#FreeJackBlack

Op is a faggot

He could have been good looking AND rich. And being fat is going to damage his health eventually too.