How does it make you feel...

but the way you word it makes it seem like they are toptier men only which obv isnt true. thats why people here worship a limited amount of models as opposed to thousands of different ones
Most models are still above average

no dude go to any modeling agency and look at the models. most look like shit. the ones that stand out get posted here a la gandy barrett opry etc

Är genen i din familj? Hur är din pappa och din mammas pappa

Not according to these panjeets. According to them, Currys are somehow at the top of men
there is no top retard. its shared with certain Indian phenos, Europeans, European Mixes, African mixes and africans
and also MENA
idk where u live seriously i dont know ANY girl that would prefer o pry or barrett instead of high t masculine guy
Masc is underappreciated but barrett is maesthetic
same with O Pry
models who are actually known are above average mosst of the time. most models are just fags hired to hold cups for ikea or some shit.

Last edited:
there is no top retard. its shared with certain Indian phenos, Europeans, European Mixes, African mixes and africans
and also MENA

Masc is underappreciated but barrett is maesthetic
same with O Pry

models who are actually known are. most models are just fags hired to hold cups for ikea or some shit.

Bro I am gonna let u cope I am over this shit. You would get that tikka masala rooked straight out your hand walking around over here rofl

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Bro I am gonna let u cope I am over this shit. You would get that tikka masala rooked straight out your hand walking around over here rofl
still cant tell me any reason why im coping. keep coping you chinky binky winky tinky fag

still cant tell me any reason why im coping. keep coping you chinky binky winky tinky fag

I have told you already but you cant accept it.

Here is a blackpill for you

• JFL
I have told you already but you cant accept it.

Here is a blackpill for you

retarded if you think they mean this:

they mean this you plonker:

still cant prove to me that they think the phenos I talk about are bad. cuz its impossible retard

retarded if you think they mean this:
View attachment 195980

they mean this you plonker:

still cant prove to me that they think the phenos I talk about are bad. cuz its impossible retard

They all fucking smell like curry anyway so whats the difference? Dude I am not trolling when I tell you that I have never walked past an indian that didnt smell like curry or weird fucking spices.

• JFL
They all fucking smell like curry anyway so whats the difference? Dude I am not trolling when I tell you that I have never walked past an indian that didnt smell like curry or weird fucking spices.
most retarded cope I have ever seen. seek mental help you absolute nutter

JFL he looks like a failed lab experiment. wtf happened, he used to be godlike
he still can be. just that bloat + exiting some insane sauna and dying hair like a autistic color can make anyone look retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
he still can be. just that bloat + exiting some insane sauna and dying hair like a autistic color can make anyone look retarded
its over for u

• JFL
13 minutes in and the cope is already strong, there's a reason these guys are male models and you guys aren't. Stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I seriously don't get the hype about him, its as if all PSL users have an inside joke about acting how attractive he is
It’s just incel Mob Mentality, if you think differently you’re seen as a retard or a larping coper

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97