How does Junbae cope? HAHAHAHA

dude stop jumping around the reality that he got only 5 matches in the whole country

you can literally count that on one hand

this is pathetic man and that was all you had too jfl

like your whole delusional argument is based on 5 matches this whole time lol bro have some shame

View attachment 5704408
Mind you he got like 0 fucking matches because hes a bald retard in his 30s, with shit pictures, fat, and still has more SMV than u do in korea :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
Mind you he got like 0 fucking matches because hes a bald retard in his 30s, with shit pictures, fat, and still has more SMV than u do in korea :forcedsmile:
no he doesn't bro jfl

ur lowkey just baiting to bump the thread atp this is getting boring
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
no he doesn't bro jfl

ur lowkey just baiting to bump the thread atp this is getting boring
I know I'd say it would be boring too if I were getting brutalized this hard. MUHH U DONT GET IT THO, THE COUNTRY 20KM AWAY IS WAYYYYY DIFFERENT :lul::lul::lul:

ITS LIKE WHEN U CROSS THE FERRY FROM JAPAN TO KOREA, THE MEN AND WOMEN ARE ALL OF A SUDDEN SOOOO MUCH MORE DIFFERENT :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Dude the cope is pitiful. Its like saying "muh but taiwan is safe from JBW" ,just because there isn't as much JBW content on it. Of course countries with bigger populations are going to have more studies, experiments done on them, like japan, china, thailand, phillipines.

It isn't going to be all of a sudden different in korea jfl. Just how mongolia isn't going to be some chang paradise all of a sudden. But muh show me studies show me studies.

If white men can go rail women in north china, japan, and even I sent incel white men having korean women pay for them and stay at their apartment, it isn't going to be much different in korea. Its a sad existence for you I know I know.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
ITS LIKE WHEN U CROSS THE FERRY FROM JAPAN TO KOREA, THE MEN AND WOMEN ARE ALL OF A SUDDEN SOOOO MUCH MORE DIFFERENT :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
both sides have talking points here but this is just wrong

if you look at US states, culture has had decades to flatten out and become the same, and yet it hasnt, so much differs state to state in the same proximity, on top of that, the same country. the same can completely apply for east asian countries

treatment of foreigners in those countries can in fact be completely different regardless of if they are both viewed positively, they are both drastically different
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
lol white boy incels mad that a gook be pulling Snowbunnies :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
both sides have talking points here but this is just wrong

if you look at US states, culture has had decades to flatten out and become the same, and yet it hasnt, so much differs state to state in the same proximity, on top of that, the same country. the same can completely apply for east asian countries

treatment of foreigners in those countries can in fact be completely different regardless of if they are both viewed positively, they are both drastically different
i disagree, the only differences there are , are urban vs rural differences, which all countries have.

The reason why states are different is because they are multiracial. Do you think if you went to a different province in poland the women there would all of a sudden be completely different? Fuck no JFL.

If its in the same urban envireonment it is no different if at all.

Even if u cross into rural southern USA, into rural midwestern USA, the foids are going to be more or less the same. Why are we coping lol. This gook is talking utter nonsense. I never denied probably japan and korea are the more harder countries in east asia, none the less they are basically the same economically, same phenotypes, same region. Everyone who has been to both expresses the same exact thing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and shngstaaaa107
lol white boy incels mad that a gook be pulling Snowbunnies :lul:
Did a white guy fuck both of ur gfs in order for u to be this mad? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Im the last person ever to post race bait and I don't hate Asians. My name is not "asianpawg'sdidlo" because I dont care jfl. Every other race has such low SMV globally it makes me laugh. This gook started barking in my comments saying MUHHH IM KOREAN WE ARE SO DIFFERENT.

Just need to put him in his place.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
Did a white guy fuck both of ur gfs in order for u to be this mad? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Im the last person ever to post race bait and I don't hate Asians. My name is not "asianpawg'sdidlo" because I dont care jfl. Every other race has such low SMV globally it makes me laugh. This gook started barking in my comments saying MUHHH IM KOREAN WE ARE SO DIFFERENT.

Just need to put him in his place.
IMG 6300
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
i disagree, the only differences there are , are urban vs rural differences, which all countries have.

The reason why states are different is because they are multiracial. Do you think if you went to a different province in poland the women there would all of a sudden be completely different? Fuck no JFL.

If its in the same urban envireonment it is no different if at all.

Even if u cross into rural southern USA, into rural midwestern USA, the foids are going to be more or less the same. Why are we coping lol. This gook is talking utter nonsense. I never denied probably japan and korea are the more harder countries in east asia, none the less they are basically the same economically, same phenotypes, same region. Everyone who has been to both expresses the same exact thing.
Japan and Korea are technically both ethnically different and thus also very culturally different. The way this culture influences dating and views on immigration is not incredibly clear to me but it is obvious there is a cultural difference and that Japan and Korea are multiracial in a way (as in Japanese people and Koreans aren't the same, same phenotypes does not equal same race and culture, Japanese and Korean people have vehemently different ideas about each other despite looking the same :lul:)

also

"I never denied probably japan and korea are the more harder countries in east asia"

"Korea is objectively an easier place for white men to slay"

"ah yes Korea is a whole different ball park!! JFL I know people who went to korea and actually its easier than Japan."

Just how I'm reading into it, (and maybe how he is), interpretation is a factor here
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR and FiendFiend
Japan and Korea are technically both ethnically different and thus also very culturally different. The way this culture influences dating and views on immigration is not incredibly clear to me but it is obvious there is a cultural difference and that Japan and Korea are multiracial in a way (as in Japanese people and Koreans aren't the same, same phenotypes does not equal same race and culture, Japanese and Korean people have vehemently different ideas about each other despite looking the same :lul:)

also

"I never denied probably japan and korea are the more harder countries in east asia"

"Korea is objectively an easier place for white men to slay"

"ah yes Korea is a whole different ball park!! JFL I know people who went to korea and actually its easier than Japan."

Just how I'm reading into it, (and maybe how he is), interpretation is a factor here
There is no interpretation.

Every ethnic group in east asia, likes white men, if you were to run yourself on any dating app as a white normie in Thailand, china, slums of laos, vietnam, malaysia, indonesia, PH, japan, korea, taiwan, u will get disgustingly high matches, especially compared to back home, meanwhile east asian men get crumbs.

Ur fucking coping hard MUHHH THEY ARE CULTURALLY DIFFERENT SO KOREA WILL ALL OF A SUDDEN BE WAYYY DIFFERENT. fuck no.

If all these countries, and I've talked to women from indonesia, PH, china, korea, japan and they all give me chad treatment as a white normie, it will be no different elsewhere. Mind you indonesia is muslim , PH is catholic, korea is agnostic/christian, Japan is shinto/buddhist, vietnam is atheist, cambodia is buddhist.

They also contain different shades of asians, different heights. The overarching theme here is that no matter where u go in east asia, whatever shade they are, the women are going to give u chad treatment for being white.

I'd argue japan is the hardest because of them recieving the most western white male tourists , often in the intention to slay, as well as it being developed.

I'd argue even korea is easier than vietnam because of the social stigma and the vietnam war, being less inclusive to knowing english etc.

None the less any white man will clean up in all these places. It isn't more complicated. You could get a location spoofer, connect it to ur PC right now, get a white mtn and put them in any part of asia and u will have 1000 gooks messaging u.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
There is no interpretation.

Every ethnic group in east asia, likes white men, if you were to run yourself on any dating app as a white normie in Thailand, china, slums of laos, vietnam, malaysia, indonesia, PH, japan, korea, taiwan, u will get disgustingly high matches, especially compared to back home, meanwhile east asian men get crumbs.

Ur fucking coping hard MUHHH THEY ARE CULTURALLY DIFFERENT SO KOREA WILL ALL OF A SUDDEN BE WAYYY DIFFERENT. fuck no.

If all these countries, and I've talked to women from indonesia, PH, china, korea, japan and they all give me chad treatment as a white normie, it will be no different elsewhere. Mind you indonesia is muslim , PH is catholic, korea is agnostic/christian, Japan is shinto/buddhist, vietnam is atheist, cambodia is buddhist.

They also contain different shades of asians, different heights. The overarching theme here is that no matter where u go in east asia, whatever shade they are, the women are going to give u chad treatment for being white.

I'd argue japan is the hardest because of them recieving the most western white male tourists , often in the intention to slay, as well as it being developed.

I'd argue even korea is easier than vietnam because of the social stigma and the vietnam war, being less inclusive to knowing english etc.

None the less any white man will clean up in all these places. It isn't more complicated. You could get a location spoofer, connect it to ur PC right now, get a white mtn and put them in any part of asia and u will have 1000 gooks messaging u.
this isn't out of hate for asian men I have no ill will. Asian women are not even very attractive to me. This gremlin was just barking in my comments talking about some MUH whites are so cucked. I know its coming out of seethe and anger because he knows he has the same if not less SMV than a subhuman white guy does in his country.

Who else barks in comment sections race baiting if not for that? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and shngstaaaa107
There is no interpretation.

Every ethnic group in east asia, likes white men, if you were to run yourself on any dating app as a white normie in Thailand, china, slums of laos, vietnam, malaysia, indonesia, PH, japan, korea, taiwan, u will get disgustingly high matches, especially compared to back home, meanwhile east asian men get crumbs.

Ur fucking coping hard MUHHH THEY ARE CULTURALLY DIFFERENT SO KOREA WILL ALL OF A SUDDEN BE WAYYY DIFFERENT. fuck no.

If all these countries, and I've talked to women from indonesia, PH, china, korea, japan and they all give me chad treatment as a white normie, it will be no different elsewhere. Mind you indonesia is muslim , PH is catholic, korea is agnostic/christian, Japan is shinto/buddhist, vietnam is atheist, cambodia is buddhist.

They also contain different shades of asians, different heights. The overarching theme here is that no matter where u go in east asia, whatever shade they are, the women are going to give u chad treatment for being white.

I'd argue japan is the hardest because of them recieving the most western white male tourists , often in the intention to slay, as well as it being developed.

I'd argue even korea is easier than vietnam because of the social stigma and the vietnam war, being less inclusive to knowing english etc.

None the less any white man will clean up in all these places. It isn't more complicated. You could get a location spoofer, connect it to ur PC right now, get a white mtn and put them in any part of asia and u will have 1000 gooks messaging u.
Interpretation, as in, at one point you said

"I never denied probably japan and korea are the more harder countries in east asia"

But before you stated "Korea is objectively an easier place for white men to slay"

Though you could've written intending for it to mean "Korea is easier to slay than Japan," it could have been seen as Korea being easier than all of asia, dude. I'm not referring to anything else

Here, you're literally agreeing with me, saying Japan is the hardest and Korea is easier than Vietnam?? that would mean there is in fact a drastic CULTURAL regional difference despite the two being like 200 km away from each other :lul::lul::lul:

Were saying the same thing brah
 
Interpretation, as in, at one point you said

"I never denied probably japan and korea are the more harder countries in east asia"

But before you stated "Korea is objectively an easier place for white men to slay"

Though you could've written intending for it to mean "Korea is easier to slay than Japan," it could have been seen as Korea being easier than all of asia, dude. I'm not referring to anything else

Here, you're literally agreeing with me, saying Japan is the hardest and Korea is easier than Vietnam?? that would mean there is in fact a drastic CULTURAL regional difference despite the two being like 200 km away from each other :lul::lul::lul:

Were saying the same thing brah
Korea is objectively an easy place for white men to slay, compared to white countries. Middle eastern ones, even parts of latin america. Yes.

I said korea is easier than Japan, I gave you my stats and reasoning why lol. It is still super fucking easy for white normies.

When I say something is "harder" or "hardest" im referring to east asia. Even in the most "hardest" east asian country any white normie can sleep with a bunch of asian women. Whether u are sleeping with one every other night or every other night. Tomato, tomato.

The argument the retard is trying to make is that. South Korea is this sectioned-off land in where white normies can't slay, it is MASSIVELY bigger to any other country for white men to slay. When that is just not true lol.
 
  • +1
Reactions: shngstaaaa107
Korea is objectively an easy place for white men to slay, compared to white countries. Middle eastern ones, even parts of latin america. Yes.

I said korea is easier than Japan, I gave you my stats and reasoning why lol. It is still super fucking easy for white normies.

When I say something is "harder" or "hardest" im referring to east asia. Even in the most "hardest" east asian country any white normie can sleep with a bunch of asian women. Whether u are sleeping with one every other night or every other night. Tomato, tomato.

The argument the retard is trying to make is that. South Korea is this sectioned-off land in where white normies can't slay, it is MASSIVELY bigger to any other country for white men to slay. When that is just not true lol.
IDK, I'm just picking at semantics and specifics

pretty sure everybodys aware of this but idk why Junbae cares so much that guy chases after white women and hates on gook women all day I'm pretty sure :lul:
 
:AngryFroge::AngryFroge::AngryFroge::AngryFroge::AngryFroge:


I stand with @Junbae!
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shngstaaaa107 and ICR
whos junbae?
some korean gook who was barking about how muhhh white men are so cucked and docile and just race baiting garbage. Had to put him in his place and bring him down to earth JFL
 
  • JFL
Reactions: lastofus123
:AngryFroge::AngryFroge::AngryFroge::AngryFroge::AngryFroge:


I stand with @Junbae!
Lol bro this isn't a race battle I don't hate asians he just needs to stop posting racebait garbage and maybe he would not get brutalized like this.

I would be quiet if I was him too
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost and prestrictionn
Lol bro this isn't a race battle I don't hate asians he just needs to stop posting racebait garbage and maybe he would not get brutalized like this.

I would be quiet if I was him too
Glad you don’t hate Asians. But I wasn’t aware that Junbae bhai was a racebaiter?
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost

Similar threads

themogger1
Replies
1
Views
30
themogger1
themogger1
Rashm0n
Replies
15
Views
88
HGH_
HGH_
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
24
Alienmaxxer
Alienmaxxer
BraveCake
Replies
0
Views
34
BraveCake
BraveCake
6
Replies
1
Views
23
milkshake_addict
milkshake_addict

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top