How does my brow ridge look? (Plz be serious)

basedred

basedred

Bronze
I’m looking into getting bimax as we speak and Infraorbital implants soon after. What do you guys think of my brow ridge? My jaw area and under eye support are shit. But I always thought my brow ridge was pretty decent, especially given that my eyes are hooded and I have minimal uee. What are your guys thoughts, is my brow ridge Good? Bad? Average? (Details and tips are appreciated)

IMG 2230

IMG 2660

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
you lack maxxila bro

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and Sens
good enough u just need trimax and mlf3/zygo osteotomy.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wificonnector and VladimirtheGreat
I’m looking into getting bimax as we speak and Infraorbital implants soon after. What do you guys think of my brow ridge? My jaw area and under eye support are shit. But I always thought my brow ridge was pretty decent, especially given that my eyes are hooded and I have minimal uee. What are your guys thoughts, is my brow ridge Good? Bad? Average? (Details and tips are appreciated)

View attachment 2382225

View attachment 2382229
ya it's fine you'll ascend well with bimax + infras (maybe genio?)

ya it's fine you'll ascend well with bimax + infras (maybe genio?)
If I can afford genio with bimax I’m doing that 100%. Would you say my brow ridge is like average? Above average?

Start thumbpulling, its a life saver

I’m Native American and Irish

View attachment 2382225

View attachment 2382229
Idk but i also have recessed chin, it fucking sucks since only thing you can do abt it is surgery

good enough u just need trimax and mlf3/zygo osteotomy.
What is zygo osteotomy? I’m only know about mlf3 (forward movement) and zso (literal movement). heard about custom zso and zsso, but I didn't find anything on the Internet.

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Slayer if you got a maxilla and lower third

• +1
Reactions: basedred
looks good, bimax with ccw will seriously ascend you

godspeed op

• +1
Reactions: basedred

View attachment 2382225

View attachment 2382229
103A1D99 AF15 45D0 BEA5 D581BC6A3FD8
Ober