How does my friend slay so much?

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
He has a normie face, very small frame, brown stubble and buzzcut, and is probably about 5"9'. He is very skilled socially and has a huge friend circle and is a really nice guy, but does not have an "alpha" personality - not even close.

Yet he is almost constantly in a different intimate relationship with hot girls, and has had multiple hook-ups. He even has had women ask HIM out a few times including a beautiful dutch exchange student the other day.

This goes against almost everything the :blackpill: stands for and it confuses me to no end. Most of his success can be explained by his huge friend circle but not all of it.

Not gonna post his pic here for privacy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Because Status destroys looks completely when used right.
It's impossible not to have status when you have good looks but some ugly guy with high status destroys an good-looking guy with low status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeMaxxer, jefferson and 3 others
Nah I slay more but I have decent looks and lots of confidence. Social circles are for bitches

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck, Blitz and 1 other person
  • +1
It was a 'elaborate' kind of comment. Why you get so defensive insecure incel

I'm neither insecure nor incel

• +1
He has a normie face, very small frame, brown stubble and buzzcut, and is probably about 5"9'. He is very skilled socially and has a huge friend circle and is a really nice guy, but does not have an "alpha" personality - not even close.

Yet he is almost constantly in a different intimate relationship with hot girls, and has had multiple hook-ups. He even has had women ask HIM out a few times including a beautiful dutch exchange student the other day.

This goes against almost everything the :blackpill: stands for and it confuses me to no end. Most of his success can be explained by his huge friend circle but not all of it.

Not gonna post his pic here for privacy.

You're triggering some people by saying the N word. Nuance

• +1
It's impossible not to have status when you have good looks but some ugly guy with high status destroys an good-looking guy with low status.
Look at snoop dog for example, he probably fucks a different stacy everyday.

• +1
the blackpill never lies. if you see an ugly guy who has many girlfriends there are some possible explanations:
he is very masculine: women can recognize masculinity in men more than males. high testosterone levels give men charatheristic traits.
he is not so ugly: as I said before, women can recognize male attractiveness more than eterosexual males, facial beauty is much more important than height and muscles.
anyway if he is ugly his relationship won't last more than 2 months.

• +1

Good looking guy with low status will destroy the pussy of the wife of ugly guy with status.

• +1
Good looking guy with low status will destroy the pussy of the wife of ugly guy with status.

Didn't say you were going to get cucked or not with status. But you'd get laid

• +1