How does my jaw bone ceph look ? How does my jaw bone relations to my forehead look

Luis

Luis

66mm IPD
I had this image taken at an orthodontists office where the consultant and I were discussing the possibility of an MSE (midface skeletal expansion) procedure as I have mild respiratory complaints.

I’m also going to do a WatchPAT sleep study to get some results about my Respiratory Effort Related Arousal (RERA) scores when it comes to sleep, to understand my Respiratory Disturbance Index (RDI) as I think my complaints are symptoms of UARS/mild apnea.

Meanwhile, I wanted to share this ceph as I’d like to ask please from a more experienced eye about how my bone relations compare to one another, at least on this side profile. Correcting for head angle, how does developed is my jaw ?

09EDF327 6D75 4BC8 BC4E FC9E4B1D803B

I’m unsure how to identify enlarged turbinates on the CBCT but I definitely have a deviated septum. Here’s some screen grabs I took from my file using 3D slicer

Note the top left quadrant image

This next slide shows how one turbinate constructs relative to the other . I’m not a dr so not sure how relevant wrt to my complaint

Again the deviation

Turbinates front view

You are recessed.