Reactions: mogstars, watah, Deleted member 28541 and 17 others
He is high PSL.

Or how is PSL defined

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, mogstars, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
He mogs you heavily

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 28541, madmogger and 2 others
Black men have unique appeal. White and black men are indisputably at the top of the west for average appeal.

• +1
Reactions: shave, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 25377 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, mogstars, Artemis and 6 others
He got appeal

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
tall
nt
htn face
drip
decent pheno

• +1
Reactions: watah, whiteissuperior, Corleone and 16 others
Explain why bruh.

I look at him and instantly think "slayer".

Guess my rating skills are internally build into me
Short jaw no visible mandible Meh eyes receding hairline short face syndrome peanut skull.
You only think slayer because I told you retard. Youu wouldn't know he does good unless you're actually gay. Most guys think he looks like an average black dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, Corleone, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
I look at him and instantly think "slayer".
I think, he's trying hard, and it's kinda working. I also think that this might not work as a white man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Skywalker and Deleted member 21661
Short jaw no visible mandible Meh eyes receding hairline short face syndrome peanut skull.
You only think slayer because I told you retard
Faces don’t matter for blacks, as long as you don’t look like a crackhead or a fresh off the boat African, you can slay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 21661
nah he has a good face he's just dark as fuck so it's not perceived as such
His face being good has nothing to do with psl. By psl standards he's not even chadlite

You only think slayer because I told you retard. Youu wouldn't know he does good unless you're actually gay. Most guys think he looks like an average black dude
People assumed on here he would slay even before you conducted tinder experiments stop coping lol.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Faces don’t matter for blacks, as long as you don’t look like a crackhead or a fresh off the boat African, you can slay.
Wasn't OP an incel in the past cause his face was too ugly.

It clearly matters, he just has a decent/good enough face.

Simple as that.

People assumed on here he would slay even before you conducted tinder experiments stop coping lol.
No one assumed except @looksmaxxer234 you fucking moron. Everyone thought musaka would do better than he did. You really think you can pull this shit with me when I was there for all the threads? I can bump ALL of the threads you idiot

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, gribsufer1, datboijj and 2 others
how do you feel you went 3 years on this site believing in psl just for a beard frauding nigga to get 99+ likes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, TsarTsar444, Vvvvxxxx and 4 others
Wasn't OP an incel in the past cause his face was too ugly.

It clearly matters, he just has a decent/good enough face.

Simple as that.
Op used to look like a fresh off the boat African, and obed is not that bad looking as op makes it seem like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker, GetShrekt, datboijj and 1 other person
how do you feel you went 3 years on this site believing in psl just for a beard frauding nigga to get 99+ likes
Uh I'm good looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 14693
Isnt that dunham?

• JFL
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer, tinderhacker, Skywalker and 2 others
What are you on about
He is above Average appeal for blacks
NT maxed pics
Tall
Not bad looking

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Artemis and Skywalker
cause they want the BBC from a well endowed black bvull to brag about to girl groups that they got pounded by an 8 incher even tho hes prob closer 6-7.

• JFL
white bitches after they get pounded by a nigga

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron and Deleted member 16275
Masc is law

• +1
Its all about that DRIPpill. Hes not ugly at all btw and he's tall and jacked. But those photos looks great as in it looks like he does fun shit and is wealthy and all that bullshit women love and want to be apart of. Taking good photos is hella important especially on hinge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 27472, Skywalker and 7 others

You would do even better than this turd lookin face if you had the same amount of nt and drip in pics

Also reason why Mukasa doesn't do well is because he looks 100% nigerian fob like girls would even picture him having an accent. If you are gl ethnic you still have to look giga nt and westernized otherwise its still over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 29155, Myth and 5 others
Because he doesn’t look bad tall htn cant lose in life if nt i am saying this since day 1

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, datboijj, Mewton and 1 other person
he looks tall with good frame and physique, plus his face is at least HTN (for blacks) and dimorphic with good skin, and he has high class (for blacks) and NT pics, not a mystery to tell how he slays western snowbunnies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Looks234
he looks tall with good frame and physique, plus his face is at least HTN (for blacks) and dimorphic with good skin, and he has high class (for blacks) and NT pics, not a mystery to tell how he slays western snowbunnies
Retard

View attachment 2375543
You would do even better than this turd lookin face if you had the same amount of nt and drip in pics

Also reason why Mukasa doesn't do well is because he looks 100% nigerian fob like girls would even picture him having an accent. If you are gl ethnic you still have to look giga nt and westernized otherwise its still over
I'll never be this dripped out. Over

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, Shieda_Kayn, Looks234 and 2 others
He has celebrity tier looks

• +1
Your eyes cuck u tbf. As a black guy, ur supposed to have round eyes or droopy eyes but what u have are eyes that are needed in ethnic or white guys. Its not a bad thing but ur eyes are a right thing in a wrong place.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Skywalker and Blackgymmax
All of his pictures paint his life as if something out of a romance novel females crave. He has already met the looks threshold for plenty of women. Therefore him looking somewhat wealthy, nt and decent looking helps alot. It's not solely about looks but looks is a big criteria alot of men fail to meet. If you seem to have everything then you will have more.

JFL just copy his style and take dope photos like he does and watch what happens. Ur higher psl then this guy anyways imo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Skywalker, Deleted member 22924 and 1 other person
you have to be drunk or high to think this is not attractive lmao
Fff

he is tyronelite IRL, where it matters
and i repeat IRL, cause no girls care about autism - only old male modelling scouting fags :feelskek:

but ofc, on nazism.org, barely any non-white man passes as attractive

• +1
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 29155, Vvvvxxxx and 9 others
Your eyes cuck u tbf. As a black guy, ur supposed to have round eyes or droopy eyes but what u have are eyes that are needed in ethnic or white guys. Its not a bad thing but ur eyes are a right thing in a wrong place.
you pulled this str8 from the depths of your asshole

how in earth is that nigga ugly

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Vvvvxxxx, alriodai and 5 others
Because JBB is LAW nigga

• JFL
Obed on his way to cuck Mukasa

IMG 9883

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, aesthetic beauty, forevergymcelling and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 31942 and Kamui
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234