Iron
Need actual advice pls

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel
you can't...

• +1
Reactions: gooner888, Soychadcell, Red Fox and 1 other person
as much exposure as possible then in school, sports and idk whatnot
this'll help u more as u are somewhat young (y) Do it now or you'll regret it in the future

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Soychadcell, midlatinocel and 1 other person
whats holding you back?

If its looks ive seen plenty of non good looking Nt people, most Nt people are average or below average

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
its a big cope
just be hot

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
never going to happen, just embrace being non NT because you have no other choice (y)

• +1
you can't just change how you act and how your brain works, thinking you can is non NT
Maybe he needs to take shrooms so his brain gets rewired. OP needs a friend to call him a faggot retard that needs to be NT asf while he's zooted, it might work.

• +1
If you aren’t a natural you gotta learn how to act, it’s all about timing saying the right things, so you can learn this and not be a weirdo

Along with that, try meditating. I find a lot of times my weirdness comes from a preconception of myself before the convo even takes place, and that can help clear to your head from it

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and eskesir
Your looks probably made you "non-NT" in the first place. It'll be a cycle and you'll end up right back where you started.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Brus Wane
How come there are so many ugly and average nt people then?
People always say this.

Here is my theory not based on any science.
Said ugly and average people grew up with fellow uggos in their circle and naturally grew to be NT.

If everyone is subhuman in your circle youre average

• +1
How come there are so many ugly and average nt people then?
It’s not about being ugly or average or whatever. Some people just look NT due to their bone structure, and others don’t.

You can be better looking than someone on paper, but look a certain way that prevents men wanting to be your friend, and makes you have less appeal to women.

This is why attractiveness should only be gauged by how women treat you.

A lot of users “look better” than a lot of normies but actually they don’t. It’s a strange situation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and eskesir
I'm gonna give you a fully explained guide that worked for me and made me NT, so you better upvote my answer.

There is no guide or advice that will magically turn you into a social NT person, you need to go out there and expose yourself.
Think of NT as XP like in video games.
The reason you are not NT is because you didn't have much social interactions as a kid and thus you didn't level up like the rest.
So now you feel like you're low level surrounded by high level players.

So basically now you gotta gain the XP and level up.
And here are some tips that can help you feel more relaxed to gain xp, first is that you should feel comfortable to step out of your comfort zone, you can do that by making yourself feel uncomfortable on purpose to realize that it's not bad as you make it in your head.
For example you can sing while walking in public, have more relaxed body language, start conversation with random people.
With more and more mini social interactions like this you will start to feel more comfortable to take it to the next level.
Another thing that can help you be more NT is by joining a club, gym, etc...
Be in a friend group (pretty easy tbh just introduce yourself to someone) it's better if he's a guy.
Observe what they talk about and how they talk and soon you'll start to engage more when the group is having a conversation.

Lastly there is no failure as you gain experience with each interaction even if it wasn't what you wished for, remember there are 8 billion people and you can always approach again.

• +1
Reactions: eskesir
I'm gonna give you a fully explained guide that worked for me and made me NT, so you better upvote my answer.

There is no guide or advice that will magically turn you into a social NT person, you need to go out there and expose yourself.
Think of NT as XP like in video games.
The reason you are not NT is because you didn't have much social interactions as a kid and thus you didn't level up like the rest.
So now you feel like you're low level surrounded by high level players.

So basically now you gotta gain the XP and level up.
And here are some tips that can help you feel more relaxed to gain xp, first is that you should feel comfortable to step out of your comfort zone, you can do that by making yourself feel uncomfortable on purpose to realize that it's not bad as you make it in your head.
For example you can sing while walking in public, have more relaxed body language, start conversation with random people.
With more and more mini social interactions like this you will start to feel more comfortable to take it to the next level.
Another thing that can help you be more NT is by joining a club, gym, etc...
Be in a friend group (pretty easy tbh just introduce yourself to someone) it's better if he's a guy.
Observe what they talk about and how they talk and soon you'll start to engage more when the group is having a conversation.

Lastly there is no failure as you gain experience with each interaction even if it wasn't what you wished for, remember there are 8 billion people and you can always approach again.
DNRRRRRRRRR😴🥱💤

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Allornothing