How does one become popular in college?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
So I'm pretty much done with high school. Just finished my second to last exam. It was fine I guess. I made a small friend group, wasn't bullied (thank fucking god), had a few GFs, decent grades, and school dances were fun.

but all that being said I still felt kinda unfulfilled. I wasn't as amazing as I wanted to be. I felt kinda average overall. I wish I did more things, had closer friends, etc.

I know that college is a lot different from high school, and I know the people there aren't as tough to impress as high schoolers either. With that being said I still want to become popular and make more friends next year in college. Does anyone know tips and tricks to get laid more, make more friends, get invited out, and be more fulfilled?

If anyone is wondering I'm going to a big public school (not a retard party school but not Ivy league tier either so thankfully I won't have to worry about chink and pajeet nerd NPCs)

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and FrameMogger
Chat up girls browsing incels.is,
Join a sport team

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
If you don't join a frat you're retarded, end of thread

You won't automatically be "popular" i.e. main character but you will have tons of friends and have fun and probably get your willy licked a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Danish_Retard, Kristin and 1 other person
Lmfao nigga I didn’t even touch a girl and I’m graduating high school in a few months I am suicidal 24/7 about missing out on teenage relationships/partying

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard and 5 others

You won't automatically be "popular" i.e. main character but you will have tons of friends and have fun and probably get your willy licked a lot
What's a frat? Is it an American only thing?

• +1
I graduated an unknown loser. Girls wouldn't even look me in the eye. It's over for me unless something is able to be done at the eleventh hour.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
Lmfao nigga I didn’t even touch a girl and I’m graduating high school in a few months I am suicidal 24/7 about missing out on teenage relationships/partying
shit's fucking brootal honestly...got very lucky that I didn't act like a fag and some people took me in

if it was middle school me it would be beyond over

• +1
In college, the normal thing is to get your own group of friends and not worry too much about being popular.
The ways to be popular in college is being top of your class (best grades), being an athlete, being very active and organizing the parties and whatnot.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Kristin and Deleted member 18890
Be at least HTN (6/10)
Be NT
Be extroverted
Join a frat or have your own place for parties
Important: Do this in the first year of college or it's over.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Kristin
Just wait until you miss out in college as well :ogre:

• +1

No frats at my college
Tbh i just went to a lot of school events and networked and it worked out for me

• +1
In college, the normal thing is to get your own group of friends and not worry too much about being popular.
The ways to be popular in college is being top of your class (best grades), being an athlete, being very active and organizing the parties and whatnot.
This tbh its easy to make friends in college if you just talk to people

Just be Chad.

Be hyper nt

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
be a hot dude in a frat, or an athlete, but "popularity" in college is so much different than high school

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, FrameMogger and Deleted member 18890
be a hot dude in a frat, or an athlete, but "popularity" in college is so much different than high school
tbh you can be popular by just talking to a ton of people and getting their social media n shit
worked for me 1st semester

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and FrameMogger