How does one get this haircut?

Already tried it, and it resulted in the only time I got roasted by a total stranger in the metro. "you blew a firecracker in your hair?"
Not even kidding :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sonicgamer1337, Deleted member 3795 and Deleted
Dont sleep for 2month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Already tried it, and it resulted in the only time I got roasted by a total stranger in the metro. "you blew a firecracker in your hair?"
Not even kidding :feelsrope:
I guess you need Pitt level of face halo to pull it off

Don't get this one get his se7en haircut it looks better still short but a lil less messy

• +1
A pic i took just now View attachment 301205 kinda wish it was less dark and more like pitt
I get that your growing your hair out. But get a barber to clean up the edges.

The Brad Pitt seven hair cut isn't a bad idea.

The Pitt haircut from fight club would stick out like a sore thumb today.

Wet gel look is gay. Look like you styled your hair with cum. Style it with a dry looking product.

I get that your growing your hair out. But get a barber to clean up the edges.

The Brad Pitt seven hair cut isn't a bad idea.

The Pitt haircut from fight club would stick out like a sore thumb today.

Wet gel look is gay. Look like you styled your hair with cum. Style it with a dry looking product.
Pitt in se7en get's mogged by pitt fight club

• JFL
Reactions: Hopeful333
I disagree. Seven Pitt Mogs fight club Pitt bar maybe when he has the skinhead.
492E7FC5 E6D9 43D5 9231 F163A265FAC0

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Hopeful333
i have to admit irl pitt in se7en mogs his hair looks better tbh

his fight club one if almost the same as the se7en but in some pis it looks overly gelled up like here
it looks better here

here is the se7en haircut

buttttttttttt theres a third option that i think may mog both that you may have not seen yet it is the same hair lenght as fight club but he styles it different instead of making it gelled up and sorta nasty looking like you wouldnt wanna touch it he makes it dry and fluffy looking like you wanna pat it

his fight club one if almost the same as the se7en but in some pis it looks overly gelled up like here
View attachment 314060 it looks better here
View attachment 314061
here is the se7en haircut

View attachment 314067 View attachment 314068

buttttttttttt theres a third option that i think may mog both that you may have not seen yet it is the same hair lenght as fight club but he styles it different instead of making it gelled up and sorta nasty looking like you wouldnt wanna touch it he makes it dry and fluffy looking like you wanna pat it

View attachment 314071View attachment 314073View attachment 314074
I do wanna pat it ngl. Se7en cut makes his head look more like a ballon than the other 2 even though it’d shorter. My cranium is also not ideal with so his haircut would amplify that

I do wanna pat it ngl. Se7en cut makes his head look more like a ballon than the other 2 even though it’d shorter. My cranium is also not ideal with so his haircut would amplify that
think about this if you do the se7en cut it will be the fight club hair lenght once its a tad longer so youll see yourself with both

• +1
Buddy boyo i’m indeed close to achiveing this hairstyle

Looks awful. I rather go for the Patrick Bateman yuppie hairstyle.

ffffuaarrkkk imagine looking like this
83772E98 2579 451F 951A 1EDC90F798A4

looks like SHIT

Faurk i have about the right lenght i just need to know how to style it now help

why tho? he looks better with other hairstyles and so would you

Bruh imagine looking like this for just being born

How to style it ffs
Depends if you want the fluffy or gelled version.

For fluffy- spray sea salt spray on damp hair. Rub it in a bit. Then, use a warm blow-dryer to blowdry your hair in various directions, but make sure to do it while your head is upside-down (the most important part).

For gelled- Use strong holding gel and just tease your hair until you like it where it's at.

Sidenote- This haircut looks retarded in 2020, try out a zoomer style

• +1
google hockey hair or flow. It works on anyone

Ugliest haircut you can get in 2020. That shit flew in the past, plus, he's brad Pitt. Shityy hairstyle and he still would get girls.