How does one give up?

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
It seems like the logical thing to do in my situation after so many failures, but I just can’t bring myself to do it, especially since I don’t have the luxury of rotting anymore. I hate feeling heavy and bloated, not finding pants that fit, getting the same apathetic reactions from people day-in and day-out, etc.

Am I just supposed to delude myself into thinking that I can change for the better every morning, even though my entire life history points to that not being the case?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK
Lose weight, get fit and moneymaxx, cope for 8 years until really good sex robots come out, buy the best model and enjoy life.

Lose weight, get fit and moneymaxx, cope for 8 years until really good sex robots come out, buy the best model and enjoy life.

I’m old and have been dieting 3 years straight to no avail

Am I just supposed to delude myself into thinking that I can change for the better every morning, even though my entire life history points to that not being the case?
Relatable. This is what I realized a few weeks ago. I always think in my head "oh yea I'm gonna turn things around" and I never do, thus leading to disappointment and frustration. So now I've accepted that my brain is not wired to change and I just LDAR in peace. And it's a liberating feeling lying on your bed eating junk food not feeling upset about it because "oh I could be improving myself." Well I never did improve myself, so why even bother worrying about it anymore.

Genetics and luck > all

SHARKChasing Teen Love Experiences I Never Had

Relatable. This is what I realized a few weeks ago. I always think in my head "oh yea I'm gonna turn things around" and I never do, thus leading to disappointment and frustration. So now I've accepted that my brain is not wired to change and I just LDAR in peace. And it's a liberating feeling lying on your bed eating junk food not feeling upset about it because "oh I could be improving myself." Well I never did improve myself, so why even bother worrying about it anymore.

Genetics and luck > all

I don’t have the luxury of rotting anymore. I have to show up to work/school and face people—many of whom are young women—multiple times a week

Do what makes you happy. Easy and simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299