How does one increase biteloid width?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
I think my face is alright looking, but quite frankly my entire stature is completely ruined by my less than average frame which really sucks.

Are there any reasonable ways of bettering my frame, preferably shoulder width, just by working out or something?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Xangsane, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
If u are below 15% bodyfat bulk up and workout shoulder and back, if above 15% just maingain and workout
Thanks for the info. I am like 14% bf at the moment

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1453
Take vaccines

200% Increase in frame growth!

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: joeveniro, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
How old are you?

Since I started to workout around 18, my bideltoid width has exploded (in my early twenties now). It might have been because of some late puberty things, but I like to think it is because I started working out rigorously.

Clavicles can grow well into your twenties tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets, Kristin and 1 other person
Lateral raises

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and owlofathena
hgh, mk677, natural testosterone supplements and dht, peptides for bones and muscles

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin
I think my face is alright looking, but quite frankly my entire stature is completely ruined by my less than average frame which really sucks.

Are there any reasonable ways of bettering my frame, preferably shoulder width, just by working out or something?
Either lose body fat to shrink your waste and wear tight fitted kids shirts to offset the baggy clothes look. Or get bigger shoulders with bulking and accept having a big belly at the same time, just suck it in while in public.

• +1
Either lose body fat to shrink your waste and wear tight fitted kids shirts to offset the baggy clothes look. Or get bigger shoulders with bulking and accept having a big belly at the same time, just suck it in while in public.
sucks that there is no middle ground. I suppose it is better to just fraud a frame while being a thincel than it is to be fat and suck in my stomach

How old are you?

Since I started to workout around 18, my bideltoid width has exploded (in my early twenties now). It might have been because of some late puberty things, but I like to think it is because I started working out rigorously.

Clavicles can grow well into your twenties tbh
Im almost 17, have been working out since 15 with some results

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Prettyboy
Im almost 17, have been working out since 15 with some results
That's perfect, I wish I had started lifting earlier (it's a meme that it stunts height growth). What's your diet and routine like?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, WadlowMaxxing, R@m@ and 1 other person
That's perfect, I wish I had started lifting earlier (it's a meme that it stunts height growth). What's your diet and routine like?
just eating mostly carbs, along with chicken for protein

Tight polos are also good to fraud

wide grip pulling exercise could possibly help
buy a posture brace to correct and improve forward / inward rotation of shoulder joints
there are also some things mentioned in a posture / frame guide here
side and rear delt activation exercises

soft maxes:
shoulder pads on suits
Casual: layering. works best if you live in colder places. i like to wear a bomber and a trench coat over and then let a nice scarf drape loose over my shoulders. increases shoulder width perception by a lot and looks super classy. even in the summer, wear shirts with structured shoulders instead of drape over kinds. You can also get your shirts structured with shouldr pads at the tailors. and lastly and obvious point, avoid tees best you can when going to events.

hard max:
clavicle lengthening surgery (2.5cm each side)

Chop your clavices with an axe and stick them back together, leaving a gap with your desired width increase.

• JFL
Reactions: klamus and AsGoodAsItGets

Testosterone and lateral raises

• +1