How does one obtain this physique

ilyry7686

ilyry7686

Iron
What specifics should I hit I’m already at roughly 6.5 bf% and I’ve been in the gym for about 5 months consistently almost every day

Attachments

• IMG_1625.jpeg
    IMG_1625.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33540, User28823 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Bulk for 8-12 months and then cut down to 10% bf

Or hop on test and just live life normally and lift regularly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Amadeus
hanging leg raises, hanging oblique raises, dip ups, pullups, chinups

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
I highly doubt that
joined September 9 and have a colored name, lol fûck off u fucking piece of shit tiktok cokcsuck motherfuck, ur a fat little shit stop reacting to me posts u think ur the shit ?

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale and UndiagnosedSchizo
Bulk for 8-12 months and then cut down to 10% bf

Or hop on test and just live life normally and lift regularly
Deadass probably will hop on test in about a month, I’m up 15 pounds from mostly muscle growth and I’m already at sub 10 bf% so

• JFL
joined September 9 and have a colored name, lol fûck off u fucking piece of shit tiktok cokcsuck motherfuck, ur a fat little shit stop reacting to me posts u think ur the shit ?
@SubSigma @looksmaxxer2 found a klinefelter patient

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and SubSigma
What specifics should I hit I’m already at roughly 6.5 bf% and I’ve been in the gym for about 5 months consistently almost every day
Probably 5 months of consistent gym and lean out

Sounds like you train or eat like shit if you haven't figured out what you need to do from here

• JFL
Probably 5 months of consistent gym and lean out

Sounds like you train or eat like shit if you haven't figured out what you need to do from here
nah I’m on a good track, but always could use advice to check if I’m fucking up

• JFL
bulk for a year and hop on dnp

• JFL
mid physique but if u want that

step 1) be 140 pounds
step 2) be low bodyfat
step 3) do some pushups
step 4) have dogshit insertions

step 1: have broad shoulders

He’s flexing

Why would you want to look like that? Are you really 6.5% bf? That's not healthy man, there's no point being that lean as a natty. Just hoover around 9-10%

Why would you want to look like that? Are you really 6.5% bf? That's not healthy man, there's no point being that lean as a natty. Just hoover around 9-10%
Nah I just grew up really really skinny never had an ED but at least it helps look aesthetic now that I got a tad bit of muscle

bladee

• Love it
Reactions: ilyry7686
Looks like shit

Deadass probably will hop on test in about a month, I’m up 15 pounds from mostly muscle growth and I’m already at sub 10 bf% so
There is no reason to be sub 10% bf as a man ofc you feel like you need test eat some fkn food