How does Prenatal T affect facial attractiveness?

B

BigBoy

Kraken
How does it make a man attractive? And is it possible to not be attractive deapite having high prenatal T?

@Gudru

Is it possible to be attractive without high prenatal T? Because Gudru is gl but low prenatal T. And I have 2 friends who are neutral or low prenatal T that are attractive
Fuck wrong section, someone move this to looksmaxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Saturn, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1973
How to know my prenatal?

How to know my prenatal?
step one, get time machine
Step two, take syringe
Step three, travel to the day you were born and extract blood from your baby body
Then see the T levels of that blood

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin and Deleted member 1973
step one, get time machine
Step two, take syringe
Step three, travel to the day you were born and extract blood from your baby body
Then see the T levels of that blood
Or just look at pictures of your young self and check your digit ratio but ok
How does it make a man attractive? And is it possible to not be attractive deapite having high prenatal T?

@Gudru

Is it possible to be attractive without high prenatal T? Because Gudru is gl but low prenatal T. And I have 2 friends who are neutral or low prenatal T that are attractive
Fuck wrong section, someone move this to looksmaxing
High prenatal T I’m pretty sure ensures that your face ends up “masculinized” (broad chin, wide face, wide jaw, compact midface, smaller forehead, etc).

You can be attractive without high prenatal T. You can have average prenatal T and still come out attractive after puberty. However, with low prenatal T, it’s very hard to make your face look dominant and masculine, which hampers your attractiveness as a male. You could run pretty boy game in some scenarios though

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1973
fuck folic acid 😤😤 mama was on tren :what::what: when i fetus

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3832, BigBoy and 1 other person
0.984-0.1039 and still came subhuman as fuck
mouthbreathing is a helluvadrug bros

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

High prenatal T I’m pretty sure ensures that your face ends up “masculinized” (broad chin, wide face, wide jaw, compact midface, smaller forehead, etc).

You can be attractive without high prenatal T. You can have average prenatal T and still come out attractive after puberty. However, with low prenatal T, it’s very hard to make your face look dominant and masculine, which hampers your attractiveness as a male. You could run pretty boy game in some scenarios though
Actually wide forehead is masc, look at guys with masc faces, they have wide cheekbones and a wide forehead (thats proportional to cheekbones).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1751
0.85 still fucking twig and femine
Actually wide forehead is masc, look at guys with masc faces, they have wide cheekbones and a wide forehead (thats proportional to cheekbones).
broad forehead is high prenatal t stop claiming false information
broad forehead is high prenatal t stop claiming false information

• +1

It's a mix of what goes on creating a handsome face.

Genetic luck.

Phenotype.

Tradional diets as we Can see with tribes In Africa and Tradional Somalian tribes.

Epigenetics from young.

No mouth breathing.

Having high prenatal T.

Having high prepubertal t.

And i injecting roids or sarms till you get facial growth.

Those add to a good face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
  • +1

I read somewhere that it doesnt make your face more masculine, but rather more attractive, (more symmetry).

Thats interesting. Theres a guy in my lunch table who's ring finger is twice the length of his index finger and has all the traits you listed. I have high prenatal T too, but I only have some of the features you described.

Is your face garuntueed to be attractive if you have high prenatal T? Im overweight currently, higher bf than you, and want to know if there is lifefuel.

I look closest to the second guy from the right. But the super high prenatal T guy looks fucking ugly.

It's a mix of what goes on creating a handsome face.

Genetic luck.

Phenotype.

Tradional diets as we Can see with tribes In Africa and Tradional Somalian tribes.

Epigenetics from young.

No mouth breathing.

Having high prenatal T.

Having high prepubertal t.

And i injecting roids or sarms till you get facial growth.

Those add to a good face
I thought it was pubertal T and not preburtal T

• +1
I read somewhere that it doesnt make your face more masculine, but rather more attractive, (more symmetry).

Thats interesting. Theres a guy in my lunch table who's ring finger is twice the length of his index finger and has all the traits you listed. I have high prenatal T too, but I only have some of the features you described.

Is your face garuntueed to be attractive if you have high prenatal T? Im overweight currently, higher bf than you, and want to know if there is lifefuel.

I look closest to the second guy from the right. But the super high prenatal T guy looks fucking ugly.

No it should be prebrutal t

No it should be prebrutal t
Why preburtal t compared to pubertal t? Everyone says pubertal t is what matters, puberty is when your face goes through changes.

Broad is different from what I’m talking about. I’m talking about a big forehead with a high hairline being low prenatal T

Why preburtal t compared to pubertal t? Everyone says pubertal t is what matters, puberty is when your face goes through changes.

They both matter a hell of a lot preburtal is even more brutal

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Broad is different from what I’m talking about. I’m talking about a big forehead with a high hairline being low prenatal T
I have that but I'm high prenatal T

It gives your face much more masculine features than somebody that is low prenatal T, which increases attractiveness.

My ring finger is also noticeably longer than my Index, yet my pictures as a child resembled the morph with extremely low prenatal T, so idk.

Your face isn’t guaranteed to be attractive with high prenatal t. Environmental factors like mouth breathing and your teeth being left to “hang” can ruin that. You do have bigger odds of being more attractive with high prenatal t though. I suggest you nuke your fat reserves and start increasing t naturally through lifting

• +1
signs of high prenatal T? i got good bones, long dick and longer ring finger than index but what are some others?
nvm just read them. but i think small forehead makes no sense? isnt high forehead a high t trait?

signs of high prenatal T? i got good bones, long dick and longer ring finger than index but what are some others?
nvm just read them. but i think small forehead makes no sense? isnt high forehead a high t trait?
Wide jaw and broad chin are signs of high prenatal T I’m pretty sure. High hairline isn’t high t as far as I know

It gives your face much more masculine features than somebody that is low prenatal T, which increases attractiveness.

My ring finger is also noticeably longer than my Index, yet my pictures as a child resembled the morph with extremely low prenatal T, so idk.

Your face isn’t guaranteed to be attractive with high prenatal t. Environmental factors like mouth breathing and your teeth being left to “hang” can ruin that. You do have bigger odds of being more attractive with high prenatal t though. I suggest you nuke your fat reserves and start increasing t naturally through lifting
Brutal. I looked the same way as a baby, but I was genuinely gl.

Im pretty sure I nuked my T reservea bc I jack off 4-5 times a day. Is there still time for change? Im 17 and I dont even get morning wood anymore.

From what ik your pubertal T isnt influential to your attractiveness.
Ring finger longer than index finger=high prenatal T

Brutal. I looked the same way as a baby, but I was genuinely gl.

Im pretty sure I nuked my T reservea bc I jack off 4-5 times a day. Is there still time for change? Im 17 and I dont even get morning wood anymore.

From what ik your pubertal T isnt influential to your attractiveness.

Ring finger longer than index finger=high prenatal T
How do you nuke T? Tf?

Stop jacking off so much. Lower it to one time per day. You might be setting yourself up for ED

Pubertal T is heavily influential. It’s the second best thing to prenatal T. Pubertal T increases your jaw proportions, cheekbones definition, etc. It masculinizes your face

How do you nuke T? Tf?

Stop jacking off so much. Lower it to one time per day. You might be setting yourself up for ED

Pubertal T is heavily influential. It’s the second best thing to prenatal T. Pubertal T increases your jaw proportions, cheekbones definition, etc. It masculinizes your face
Over. I have pretty big cheekbones and a very wide jaw so Im assuming I have high pubertal T as well. But my voice isnt deep, so maybe not.

I meant nuke T as in lower the T amount. Which Im assuming is very bad.

Over. I have pretty big cheekbones and a very wide jaw so Im assuming I have high pubertal T as well. But my voice isnt deep, so maybe not.

I meant nuke T as in lower the T amount. Which Im assuming is very bad.
Just don’t fap tbh.

You’re blessed with a wide jaw and big cheekbones? Tf? Nuke your fat reserves broski. You can slay

Just don’t fap tbh.

You’re blessed with a wide jaw and big cheekbones? Tf? Nuke your fat reserves broski. You can slay
Well Im fat so idk if they actually are. What I do know is when one of my friends was talking about his insecurity about how big his cheekbones are(hes legit curry chad, just retarded) I said my cheekbones were pretty big and he touched them and said "damn theyre pretty big".

Gay story but im only saying that cuz they feel big. And the wide jaw is from a wide face, it doesnt neccessarily spell attractive.

if a low hairline is a marker for high prenatal T the I guess I was on estrogen replacement therapy in the womb lmao

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2227
if a low hairline is a marker for high prenatal T the I guess I was on estrogen replacement therapy in the womb lmao

I don't know how much this is important honestly

I mean, not being the strogenic faggot at first photo help but who is the High T Prenatal? If you think better you will see that these things are so broken, I don't remember of seeing some kid with all traits of High Prenatal T, I pretty sure that doens't have this so big affect in the face of a person, also, models seems very close to the 0.984 than High Prenatal T, so I don't know how this is important at this point.
The High Prenatal T kid is also ugly asf.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga and BigBoy
Ohhh righttt, my forehead has been and is short, low hairline.

I'm not gl...

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
  • WTF