How Does Puberty Effect the Nose?

Selinity

Selinity

Zephir
How does puberty effect the nose?

I have seen multiple accounts of people who've had small noses from childhood up until like 13/14 when everything goes south and their noses morph into huge jew-tier looking things.

I would like to have an idea of how my nose is going to change in the upcomming years as I am still in development.

I am hoping all that changes is maybe a more pronounced nasal brdige, because my actual nose shape is good.

@thecel @spark @Toska @Kingkellz

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10987, Lmao and 1 other person
Anecdotally my nose pretty much didn't change at all. (shape stayed the same and grew in proportion) I'm 16.5 now.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
I think it's one of the only things along with the ears that never stops growing.
That's why old people always have massive noses and ears.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Selinity, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
They don't technically grow actually, but they do appear larger.

• +1
They don't technically grow actually, but they do appear larger.
they dont actuslly grow? I thought soft tissue keeps growing and nose and ears fall under this category

they dont actuslly grow? I thought soft tissue keeps growing and nose and ears fall under this category
"As you age, gravity causes the cartilage in your ears and nose to break down and sag. This results in droopier, longer features. Studies have estimated that ears lengthen at a rate of about . 22 millimeters per year."

Im not sure man xD
But i think GH always affects nose, and during puberty you release the most growth hormone xD

Now put them two together NIGGA :blackpill:

I think it's one of the only things along with the ears that never stops growing.
That's why old people always have massive noses and ears.
never stop growing is a meme
The bones around the nose and ears absorb and recede (aka breakdown and get smaller)
thereby giving nose and ears less support
making them droop more and more and stretch out because of "gravity" (if you even believe in gravity)
Another price for not mewing

just mew you young idiot

I have seen multiple accounts of people who've had small noses from childhood up until like 13/14 when everything goes south and their noses morph into huge jew-tier looking things.

I would like to have an idea of how my nose is going to change in the upcomming years as I am still in development.

I am hoping all that changes is maybe a more pronounced nasal brdige, because my actual nose shape is good.

>small noses from childhood up until like 13/14 when everything goes south and their noses morph into huge jew-tier looking things

Literally me

• +1
I had a perfect pretty boy small nose as a prepubescent kid but after puberty my nose became a bit crooked and bigger like Sean o pry's.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Selinity

It makes you more nosy.

my nose didn't grow, maybe slightly, and my skull got much larger so now its relatively smaller now. it seemed to have been inflamed 10-13. I rarely ever had allergies, but slight difficulty when breathing and since fixing that it has become less puffy, not related to puberty but worth noting

• +1

In my childhood I always had an average nose straight or even slightly turned up. When I reached puberty my nose grew slightly in size, but the worst thing was that the tip began to fall and I grew a horrible hump that is more noticeable every day

my nose didn't grow, maybe slightly, and my skull got much larger so now its relatively smaller now. it seemed to have been inflamed 10-13. I rarely ever had allergies, but slight difficulty when breathing and since fixing that it has become less puffy, not related to puberty but worth noting
how did you fix

I thought you left lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Accutane made my nose smaller like literally.