How does RAD-140 compare to Testosterone?

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken
Users who have tried both, a sarm RAD-140 and injectable Testosterone, how do they compare in terms of building up strength, muscle and side effects?

RAD-140 or commonly known as Testolone seems to mimic Testosterone really well, with it’s anabolic to androgenic ratio of 90:1.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
idk tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3328
bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • +1
np, wanna know the same tbh.
+ i wanna know if SARMs fuck with growth plates
I'm asking because I know a 100% legit source for sarms

But I'm still yet to find a 100% reputable legit steroid source

• +1

try eroids srs

• +1
  • So Sad
Testosterone esters are very researched, RAD 140 isn't researched nearly as much.

IMO Test is better and safer (low dosages) and I'm saying this after spending a ton of time researching SARMs. http://sarmguide.com/ is where I researched them, good information without bs.

• +1
try eroids srs
Eroids are the biggest meme in the PED community. It's probably the most corrupt site on the internet.

Companies pay for the fake reviews and to be featured on their site.

• +1
Reactions: 195cm, Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 6873
Eroids are the biggest meme in the PED community. It's probably the most corrupt site on the internet.

Yep, Eroids are a scam. Crazybulk is also a COMPLETE scam. I have no idea how people fall for that crap.

• +1
Testosterone esters are very researched, RAD 140 isn't researched nearly as much.

IMO Test is better and safer (low dosages) and I'm saying this after spending a ton of time researching SARMs. http://sarmguide.com/ is where I researched them, good information without bs.
Thank you. I do however find it hard to discover a legit steroid source

Thank you. I do however find it hard to find a legit steroid source
Dude, steroids are ILLEGAL, that's why most steroid sources are a scam. SARMs, on the other hand, are legal and that's why they are so easy to get. Injectable Testosterone can be prescribed. I've seen people take suppressive SARMs in order to get their free Test low enough so that their doctors prescribe them Test.

• +1
Dude, steroids are ILLEGAL, that's why most steroid sources are a scam. SARMs, on the other hand, are legal and that's why they are so easy to get. Injectable Testosterone can be prescribed. I've seen people take suppressive SARMs in order to get their free Test low enough so that their doctors prescribe them Test.
I was thinking of getting them of darknet but I realized how low are the chances of me getting legit stuff. Who tf knows what I would actually be injecting inside my body. This is why I need a reputable source that is somewhere out there.

I believe pharma grade steroids are superior. It's just that I don't have a way to get them meanwhile I have a source for sarms that I've tried before and is definitely legit.

RAD-140 is as much suppressive as T, if I had to pick one I would go with T because it is stronger and you get suppression from both anyways.

• +1

top-steroids-online.com

kingofrome told me he was buying from here and had 4k ngl t levels. but said buy from dragon pharma or myogen other ones are cucked and trash

• +1
  • So Sad
RAD-140 is as much suppressive as T, if I had to pick one I would go with T because it is stronger and you get suppression from both anyways.
This is definitely not the case. Lgd is more supressive than rad in the first place and I felt very little suppression on high dosage lgd.

Last edited:
top-steroids-online.com

kingofrome told me he was buying from here and had 4k ngl t levels. but said buy from dragon pharma or myogen other ones are cucked and trash
If KingOfRome told you that then it must be legit.

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
If KingOfRome told you that then it must be legit.
idk if u sarcasm or not i will buy EQ and anavar from here tbh, might report back to you chicocuck hit me in 6 months if i forget ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
idk if u sarcasm or not i will buy EQ and anavar from here tbh, might report back to you chicocuck hit me in 6 months if i forget ngl
I wasn't being sarcastic.

He's a reputable and knowledgeable user who I would trust on that.

• Woah
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
This is definitely not the case. Lgd is more supressive than rad in the first place and I felt very little suppression on high dosage lgd.
I saw posts on reddit of people who did RAD-140 without PCT and had massive decrease in T.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and balding17yomanletcel
I wasn't being sarcastic.

He's a reputable and knowledgeable user who I would trust on that.
too bad he roped

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
I saw posts on reddit of people who did RAD-140 without PCT and had massive decrease in T.
I guess you can do some Nolva but there is no need for HCG or anything like that

Purplepandalabs

• +1
I guess you can do some Nolva but there is no need for HCG or anything like that
Dont do nolva for sarms jfl
Will do more harm than good

• +1
I don't believe you need a pct for sarms
You dont

Also i will use PPL soon for test cycle
Screenshot 20200723 190501 Yahoo Mail

I have a trusty feeling towards them
Just dont take nolvadex and HGH from them because their hgh is lowered asf like for 10iu of hgh it has only 6iu legit hgh

And for nolvadex i just cant risk this one, better take it from alldaychemist or get a prescription for it to be 100% sure

• +1
You dont

Also i will use PPL soon for test cycle
View attachment 536636
I have a trusty feeling towards them
Just dont take nolvadex and HGH from them because their hgh is lowered asf like for 10iu of hgh it has only 6iu legit hgh

And for nolvadex i just cant risk this one, better take it from alldaychemist or get a prescription for it to be 100% sure
Alright thanks man

• Love it
Reactions: ThreadMatters
test is a whole different animal. incomparable

• +1
  • +1
What about the suppression for each post-cycle?
rad140 was a cake walk. test suppressed me, big time. Pct was brutal, I did bounce back 2 weeks after a 5 week pct of nolva. libido was back to normal (I have naturally high libido)

I understand now why some guys blast and cruise because pct is a bitch. I’m not ready for that life tbh so I’ll just have to suck it up doing pcts.

• +1
rad140 was a cake walk. test suppressed me, big time. Pct was brutal, I did bounce back 2 weeks after a 5 week pct of nolva. libido was back to normal (I have naturally high libido)

I understand now why some guys blast and cruise because pct is a bitch. I’m not ready for that life tbh so I’ll just have to suck it up doing pcts.
damn so many inconsistent experiences with sarms. how old were you when you did each one?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053