How does repping someone work?

retardpill

retardpill

Iron
Is liking someones reply adding rep to their profile? Is it upvoting their reply? I'm slightly confused

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DarkAscender, Rea, Suns9999 and 3 others
if you give a mod 200 ugh reacts in a row they'll give you lifetime vip

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running!, greycel and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running!, psychomandible and 3 others
Is liking someones reply adding rep to their profile? Is it upvoting their reply? I'm slightly confused
In all seriousness, repping gives one a reputation point in their profile.

Some people value a good post to rep ratio count so make sure to rep users you like.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Rhinoplastyordie, Suns9999 and 2 others
He’s no longer a mod and therefore lost all his aura
He still has Aura.

Proof : Another mod lost his status too and no one cares :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: psychomandible, Suns9999, PROMETHEUS and 1 other person
In all seriousness, repping gives one a reputation point in their profile.

Some people value a good post to rep ratio count so make sure to rep users you like.
Oh alright, I was just repping every reply to my threads because I thought the button was to like their reply

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
He still has Aura.

Proof : Another mod lost his status too and no one cares :feelswah:
Yeah but authority is gone

Less weight to his words now innit :ogre:

Just another regular poster like @gigatruecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and n9wiff
Oh alright, I was just repping every reply to my threads because I thought the button was to like their reply
It is, it's etiquette that you rep all posts really that interact with you

Unless they post donkey shit

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and retardpill
Some more info about reps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: retardpill and n9wiff
Yeah but authority is gone

Less weight to his words now innit :ogre:

Just another regular poster like @gigatruecel
Jason Voorhes?

Hes a literal vantablack dravid from the slums of malabar who worships albino features to overcompensate and justify his inceldom
He goes on and off the most infantile "whitepills" and the most obvious, placid blackpills like a bipolar maid who hasnt take her daily opium supplement
This guy has been a mod of cucksmax for 4 plus years to feel like Chola chad just to be the most forgettable user ever (hes a decent mod tho)
Granted hes not as bad as the rest of the curries on that site, but fuck this nigga needs a redemption arc quick

-Random lookism user

• Hmm...
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, raleqtambrobret and n9wiff
fuck u niggas if u think you'll ruin my rep ratio
I always rep you, Jason.

For that very reason. As I said before, I personally want you to overtake Gengar and Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhes?

Hes a literal vantablack dravid from the slums of malabar who worships albino features to overcompensate and justify his inceldom
He goes on and off the most infantile "whitepills" and the most obvious, placid blackpills like a bipolar maid who hasnt take her daily opium supplement
This guy has been a mod of cucksmax for 4 plus years to feel like Chola chad just to be the most forgettable user ever (hes a decent mod tho)
Granted hes not as bad as the rest of the curries on that site, but fuck this nigga needs a redemption arc quick

-Random lookism user
I like Jason

My only beef with him is that he has almost 40k posts and hasn’t looksmaxxed

His face is still fleshy due to high body fat, which is the ultimate looksmin

What has he spent the past 4 years doing on this forum? Jerking off in the ratings sub?

• So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff
women want the looks

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
I like Jason

What has he spent the past 4 years doing on this forum? Jerking off in the ratings sub?
He's achieved a lot, just not on looksmaxxing but even then I think he could do well in dating...

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
I like Jason

I'm somewhat low bodyfat now but by bodyfat fluctuates a lot. I've also gotten lasik eye surgery and invisalign. And fashionmaxxed. I focused more on stuydcelling and careermaxxing tho

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, n9wiff and PROMETHEUS
I'm somewhat low bodyfat now but by bodyfat fluctuates a lot. I've also gotten lasik eye surgery and invisalign. And fashionmaxxed. I focused more on stuydcelling and careermaxxing tho
Those are copes, or complements at best

10% or don’t even bother

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Jason Voorhees
Those are copes, or complements at best

10% or don’t even bother
I'm working towards it. I wish I could control my diet and go to the gym regular tbh but it's hard because of my busy schedule. I'm doing a STEM major in a top 10 uni so I keep attending classes throughout the day and I eat whatever they cook at my mess but if I really wanted I could selectively eat stuff at my mess and still squeeze some gym time in between breaks but it's hard to manage time so efficiently, would need david goggins tier lock in mindset to do it. People say throwing in a gym session is easy but its really not, takes prepping and even after you need to shower and are exhausted. I'm still consistently losing weight just slow progress.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DarkAscender, PROMETHEUS and n9wiff
I'm working towards it. I wish I could control my diet and go to the gym regular tbh but it's hard because of my busy schedule. I'm doing a STEM major in a top 10 uni so I keep attending classes throughout the day and I eat whatever they cook at my mess but if I really wanted I could selectively eat stuff at my mess and still squeeze some gym time in between breaks but it's hard to manage time so efficiently, would need david goggins tier lock in mindset to do it. People say throwing in a gym session is easy but it’s really not, takes prepping and even after you need to shower and are exhausted. I'm still consistently losing weight just slow progress.
All I hear is cope

I’ve built a profitable tech company this year while also hitting the gym hard daily and most importantly, also making time to rot on .org

I assume you didn’t go to an expensive boarding school growing up

The main focus there is extracurriculars since it teaches you to juggle like 10 things at the same time

Sports, music, dance, etc.. while also maintaining your grades, mental health and an active social life

Never not hitting the gym and eating poor meals is a shit excuse

I think you need to step your game up tbh

• +1
All I hear is cope

I’ve built a profitable tech company this year while also hitting the gym hard daily and most importantly, also making time to rot on .org

The main focus there is extracurriculars since it teaches you to juggle like 10 things at the same time

Sports, music, dance, etc.. while also maintaining your grades, mental health and an active social life

I agree with you I do need to push myself more. I’m not the kind of person to sit back and watch; I have always had a go-getter attitude since childhood. I'm getting there I used to be lazy and complacent before but I'm getting there.

I agree with you I do need to push myself more. I’m not the kind of person to sit back and watch; I have always had a go-getter attitude since childhood. I'm getting there I used to be lazy and complacent before but I'm getting there.
Your go-better attitude is an innate drive, which is good

However, up to this point in your life it’s just been freestyled

You now to need actively turn it into a structured framework so that your productivity each day is optimised

You begin to implement little habits like skipping breakfast and timeboxing since all those things save like 2hrs daily, fuelling your level of productivity

• +1
All I hear is cope

How old are you? Goddamn