How does sex feels

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495
Explain it to me:feelswhy:
 
It feels like something you will never experience.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nordiccel, Deleted member 5912, Subhuman trash and 12 others
I feels like fapping but worse
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
It feels like something you will never experience.
Yeah
You know what I will experience and you won’t?
Adrenaline and dopamine after I finish school shooting
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, john2, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
It feels good ngl but sometimes fabbing feels better
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Yeah
You know what I will experience and you won’t?
Adrenaline and dopamine after I finish school shooting
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chad69 and AbandonShip
This is what girls ask when they want to have sex with you

Are you trying to have a gangbang with looksmax buddies? :feelswhere:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Chad69
No

I will if I dont get a friend until my 18 birthday
Tbh if i don’t fuck at least 3 different girls before I turn 21 I’m roping. Maybe I’ll join u first tho lmao (fbi this is purely entertainment)
 
Hmm man it really depends cause there’s a huge difference between good sex and bad sex. Like all sex ain’t good it’s 100x better when it’s w someone you actually love. The best sex is when I had been sexting this girl I had a crush on for a month straight, and she finally came over and we got super drunk and high and I fucked her for 3 hours straight :)
 
Last edited:
Yeah
You know what I will experience and you won’t?
Adrenaline and dopamine after I finish school shooting
Fbi on computer
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant and Chad69

Similar threads

Ivanos
Replies
5
Views
92
__looksgod__
__looksgod__
xevuxia
Replies
5
Views
48
hax
hax
BWC_virgin
Replies
3
Views
33
zixer
Z
6
Replies
1
Views
25
milkshake_addict
milkshake_addict
cartman_1
Discussion Sex feels good?
Replies
21
Views
126
cartman_1
cartman_1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top